TX - *LOCATED* Barefoot woman seen on surveillance video, Montgomery County, 24 Aug 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am following several groups on FB related to this case. The only “breaking news” is people’s extremely tenuous “connections” with the neighborhood and Caitlyn Denison.

IMO this is a suicide that is unrelated to the doorbell girl, and the doorbell girl is not a reported MP. This is a case of night vision footage making circumstances appear much creepier than they probably are.

I am following several groups on FB related to this case. The only “breaking news” is people’s extremely tenuous “connections” with the neighborhood and Caitlyn Denison.

IMO this is a suicide that is unrelated to the doorbell girl, and the doorbell girl is not a reported MP. This is a case of night vision footage making circumstances appear much creepier than they probably are.

If simply a suicide why would police block off subdivision and allow media a special location? That is where I am having a hard time with the suicide speculation.

No one is missing anything by not being on FB. The hearsay is outrageous and there are about 5 totally different versions going around.

That's one reason why the rule on these boards to not post unsourced rumors is a good one.

My understanding of the rules is that we don't copy comments from news sites or from FB, the only ones we can copy over are from the actual news site/LE writing on their site/page, not random comments. And when we do copy the allowed things over we need to provide a link to show where they're from.

This is probably the smartest approach at least for now.

If simply a suicide why would police block off subdivision and allow media a special location? That is where I am having a hard time with the suicide speculation.
I assume they have to cover all bases with all of the international interest in the case. I admit that the media location has me thrown too. For now, I think that LE was forced to create some parameters for media because there already was such a large presence.

I want this to be a happy ending to a MP case as much as everyone else. But in my many years of being obsessed with UIDs (and I’m treating the girl in the video as an UID), there’s rarely a match between reported MPs and the unidentified.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500