TX - *LOCATED* Barefoot woman seen on surveillance video, Montgomery County, 24 Aug 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm SO glad she is safe. And before they close the thread I'd just like to say, I enjoyed spending the day with you all. This is one of the VERY few times we will all be breathing sighs of relief on this forum and I'm glad I got to be a part of it! I love this community. I went over to reddit for Mollies case and while it was informative, I'll never leave again! Much love. See you all on the next case.

Ok, I am trying to keep up with the flurry of posts. So, this link may have already been posted. If it has, forgive me for the duplication. This is the most recent update of the Daily Mail story:
Suspicious shooting DOORS away from where woman was seen in video half naked ringing doorbells | Daily Mail Online
Thanks for the link, did not see this updated DM one.
  • "But her boyfriend took his own life at house in Montgomery, Texas, one street over from where she was caught on camera
  • Montgomery County Sheriff Department says he died from a single self-inflicted gunshot to the head
  • Neither have been identified by law enforcement who said he shot himself to death on Wednesday morning
  • Neighbor says that white van outside dead man's home was similar to one seen driving around area when woman was ringing doorbells "

Just: wow! I cannot believe it. I am so happy this woman is safe. I can't imagine what she went through. Finally, for once, we have a good ending. I was so afraid that the media exposure would have put her in danger, who ever she was.

He was driving around searching for her and eventually caught her according to police. Terrible!!

John Bradley, a neighbor who lives on the estate, told DailyMail.com a white van that was parked in the drive of the dead man's house, was similar to one that was being driven around the development in the early hours when the woman was ringing bells trying to get attention.
Suspicious shooting DOORS away from where woman was seen in video half naked ringing doorbells | Daily Mail Online
View attachment 144561

OK - now I have an issue with this. I usually don't like to question LE too much, but if a neighbor had told police that he saw a white van driving around the neighborhood at around the same time she was ringing door bells, how did they not find her sooner? It was quite obvious she was from the neighborhood. She had on no pants and no shoes. Did they canvas the neighborhood? It's not that big. I'd want to find anyone who owns a white van that lives there and certainly check on the safety of all females from that neighborhood.

ok why do people keep talking about this guys facebook? do you have speculation of who he is if so could u post a link

That’s so strange. I have seen it posted at least five times. I know I have an FB account and am logged in all the time. Maybe it’s that?
I have an account and also remain logged in. I don't get it. Could it be cookies? I thought I had enabled them, but let me go check right quick.

ETA: Nope...cookies are enabled, too. :confused: IDK what's going on, lol.

According to Montgomery County Central Appraisal District website, the home being shown in the news media videos was sold 7-18-18 to a couple who share a last name but the person being mentioned in Sheriffs Department FB comments is a completely different name.
Also interesting, the couple is listed as the buyer but the tax info is still in the previous owners name. Public Access > Property Detail

The house sold on 7/18 does not look like the house I’ve seen in the media imo. I think the house may have been sold or rented out in June JMO

I have an account and also remain logged in. I don't get it. Could it be cookies? I thought I had enabled them, but let me go check right quick.

ETA: Nope...cookies are enabled, too. :confused: IDK what's going on, lol.
I’m totally stumped then :eek:

So this was basically like the Toronto situation. Wonder where our suspect is!
I’m glad the woman is safe. I need to read everyone’s posts. I just came back from my first Nar-Anon meeting. I needed some good newsxoxo

It is not a bug I experience. I see the FB videos, but I am generally logged into FB on the device. I’m not sure why/how it woul make a difference.

Have you notified the Board Admin of the bug you experience on the “ welcome” thread?
Welcome To Websleuths # 4
It's not a big deal. I saw the video on facebook. I just can't see it posted here. I might need to restart my old craptop or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam