Found Deceased FL – Jordan Belliveau, 2, Largo, 1 SEP 2018 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at the top half of the mothers face and compare to the top half of the sketch artist print. Looks eerily similar. She gave cops a pretty close description of herself inadvertently I guess.

I'm just going to sit on my fingers when it comes to the mother's FB right now.
We all know what's going on in the background, I would think. The info is out there, but not all of it is verified at all.
Sure someone w/say-so will chime in rather quickly.
jmo

Mother of missing Florida 2-year-old arrested for first degree murder, officials said
The mother of Jordan Belliveau, Charisse Stinson, was arrested on the charge of first degree murder Tuesday night, following the discovery of Jordan's body, officials said.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement announced the discovery of the deceased body at 6:49 p.m.

During a news conference Tuesday evening, Jordan was said to have been found east of Lake Avenue and McMullen Road in Largo.

Look at the top half of the mothers face and compare to the top half of the sketch artist print. Looks eerily similar. She gave cops a pretty close description of herself inadvertently I guess.

The picture of her mugshot when she had long hair is uncanny. Looks exactly like the sketch.

I willing to bet this poor baby was deceased long before Saturday at 9 pm when she claims she was knocked out.
I don't have a clue on that, but at least there will be cause and manner of death. Unlike in other cases where it was song long til recovery of the remains.
I don't support DP personally, but I want whatever the family wants. Always. [not meaning in any way to start a debate on DP/LWOP/there are other places for that]
jmo

I think his life was gone before anyone knew or could give tips. IMO

Dear Swanniee11,

I understand what you mean. I wasn't very clear in my post and I apologize for that.

In my post I meant "tips" anonymously by family members, neighbors, friends - anyone who had witnessed this little guy being abused.

Anyone who heard her screaming at this tiny child.

This mother's anger towards her child must have been known or witnessed. In my opinion, it usually is.

I'm afraid this sweet boy faced a lot of anger over his young two years, finally culminating in his final day.

People need to speak up. Speak up for the children. The children have no voice to do this but we do.

ETA:

I know that everyone on these threads agree with speaking up for children and would always do this. It is clear and evident that everyone on these threads are greatly compassionate and your caring and kindness is overwhelmingly genuine.

I meant people who looked away, who knew this was happening to little Jordan.

There's no way people did not know. That's what just about devastates me when I hear about these cases.

I cannot understand why someone, anyone who knows - doesn't just contact the police anonymously! It's about saving a child's life.

For example, the sister who contacted the police about her own sister seriously harming a child. What a courageous woman! She saved the little boy's life when the police went and found the little guy, alive and hiding in a dryer.

Last edited:
DmSrX8NXoAEuTs4.jpg:large

Excerpt from news article (below):

"On Monday, Largo Police Major Stephen Slaughter said investigators recovered bloody clothes from inside the apartment Charisse Stinson shares with her son on East Bay Drive in Largo. "

"During a news conference on Tuesday, he clarified that statement and said investigators found bloody items and Jordan had suffered a cut that required stitches. Slaughter said he thought the boy had fallen, but was not sure."

Bloody items found in home where missing Largo boy, 2, lives

Dear Swanniee11,

I understand what you mean. I wasn't very clear in my post and I apologize for that.

In my post I meant "tips" anonymously by family members, neighbors, friends - anyone who had witnessed this little guy being abused. This mother's anger towards her child must have been known or witnessed. In my opinion, it usually is.

I'm afraid this sweet boy faced a lot of anger over his young two years, finally culminating in his final day.

People need to speak up. Speak up for the children. The children have no voice to do this but we do.

I'm not sure if we know if there were reports of abuse or not. I read about the 6 reports at the home...911 hang ups, the domestic, etc. Even so, in most cases, but not all, child services will try to keep children with their bio parents. In too many cases, this is outcome and NEEDS to be change.

I'm not sure if we know if there were reports of abuse or not. I read about the 6 reports at the home...911 hang ups, the domestic, etc. Even so, in most cases, but not all, child services will try to keep children with their bio parents. In too many cases, this is outcome and NEEDS to be change.

LE said DCI was involved and there was an open DCI investigation, so I think there were reports of abuse.

Ugh. Just got home and saw the news. I have catching up to do but wanted to say I don't think any of us were surprised. Without knowing the latest I can't opine much but I hope it wasn't about being angry at Jordan's dad. We've seen too many cases here lately where either a child is killed because they were an easy, vulnerable target for a parent's, stepparent's or partner's anger or else they were killed due to drug-fueled rage. Okay, back to read...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304