Found Deceased FL – Jordan Belliveau, 2, Largo, 1 SEP 2018 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep thinking about LE saying in response to a question from a reporter that she wasn't expecting all this or words to that effect.
I took that to mean the attention from Jordan being missing. Sad.
I wonder if they are still interested in the guy that may have spoken to her.

In her cold heart she just couldn't imagine others would love him, even though she did not.

And sadly she usually would have been right. Children of color slip through cracks. This one didn’t.
Yes, sadly sometimes they do. I had the thought she was thinking that since she didn't care all that much (IMO) and was surprised that perfect strangers would care and try to look for Jordan.
Also she may well have been surprised by the massive efforts of LE. IMO

Look at the top half of the mothers face and compare to the top half of the sketch artist print. Looks eerily similar. She gave cops a pretty close description of herself inadvertently I guess.
I thought the same thing. I saw the police sketch first and when I saw the picture of the Mom I was shocked by the similarities. So glad you thought the same!

I haven't logged in for quite a while but have read. This one just breaks my heart! Since becoming a member many years ago, I have since been blessed with a granddaughter who is 7 and a grandson who is 4, with a new granddaughter expected to arrive the first week of January. I feel so much for the family of this darling little boy.

I guess I just don't understand how people think they can tell these elaborate stories and get away with it? Eventually it will come back to bite them in the *advertiser censored*s. Sorry, just very angry right now.

I'd surely like to know whether or not Stinson is expecting another child as was reported by some media sources over the weekend. If true, it certainly doesn't bode well for the welfare of the unborn child.
Actually, the unborn child will be safer with her in jail - well in theory, anyway. I’m sure there are ways to continue certain lifestyle choices even while incarcerated.

He was fighting so hard to keep Jordan. I’m devastated just thinking about what he’s going through and he’s so young:(

Father must be devastated to lose his son, his namesake. For what reason? If mother was going to lose custody, she didn't want the dad to have the child, either? My thoughts and prayers are with Jordan, Sr. and his family.

I think we need to hold on to our emotions, I believe the worst is yet to come. We still have to get the autopsy report and I think the COD is going to come back BFT. LE knew when they found those items with blood on them. They knew what happened to him and who caused it.
Fly with the angels sweet baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member