GA GA - Heather Turner, 35, Murder or Suicide? May 4, 2017

It is really interesting what this company does.
Just a few:

Restoration

Disaster clean up and revitilization

Home inspections

Environmental testing

Biohazard clean up
Finding more from your link. Celebscene was one of their "projects:"
Georgia Unfiltered | Telling the Truth
Atlanta Film Studios in Hiram to be sold
Celebscene organized the August 2015 Chattahoochee River Country Music Festival:
World's Largest Country Music Festival? Try World's Largest Country Music Flop
GBI investigates music festival in Carrollton | Atlanta: News, Weather and Traffic
There's so much more but this was all I was comfortable posting for now. LE and GBI are probably looking into their finances given the numerous businesses they, or at least Heather's husband was involved in.

It is really interesting what this company does.
Just a few:

Restoration

Disaster clean up and revitilization

Home inspections

Environmental testing

Biohazard clean up

As far as we know so far, there is no confirmation that she was going to be fired that day. We only have the word of the husband, but his mother does work at the probate court.

I read up on the links posted today. I'm glad LE is looking into the case again. The whole situation stinks. Women rarely kill themselves in such a violent manner, especially women with no history of violence. Even moreso, if you were going to commit suicide, would you really do it naked? You would know LE and the ME would come investigate the scene. I don't think many people would want those moments to be so invasive.

I'm glad the nanny realized she was in danger before she had her own trip to the shower. The interview with her was disgusting - she reported him saying such gruesome things. I'll withhold my judgment on her until we see when the affair started. If it was before Heather's death then I think my sympathy is limited.

I get the vibe that he shot her. There have been too many murder cases where the callers had that weepy, high-pitched or hysterical voice in the 911 call, just like him. Plus, the fact that the preferred suicide method for women is not to shoot themselves and certainly not being naked. And anyone who knows how exhausing CPR is, should listen to the way he is breathing during the 911 call. It just doesn’t sound right to me. MOO, JMO, MPO, AFAIK, and all that jazz.

COMPLETLY AGREE....
Heather would NOT kill herself especially like that, be found naked, OR EVEN leave her babies !!!
No way possible
There is to much that is so shady shady... there has to be cover up for this evil Monster to still be out hurting others

Investigators question whether a beautiful, young mother took her own life or if someone killed her

Snipped from this article, her long time friend, Joanie Miller stated this:
“There is now way I thought for one second Heather killed herself. She knew the pain and torture of having lost her mother and voices she would never do that to her kids.

Apparently, her mother committed suicide?
Heather made it clear to me, as I am sure others as well, she would not leave her children

I read up on the links posted today. I'm glad LE is looking into the case again. The whole situation stinks. Women rarely kill themselves in such a violent manner, especially women with no history of violence. Even moreso, if you were going to commit suicide, would you really do it naked? You would know LE and the ME would come investigate the scene. I don't think many people would want those moments to be so invasive.

I'm glad the nanny realized she was in danger before she had her own trip to the shower. The interview with her was disgusting - she reported him saying such gruesome things. I'll withhold my judgment on her until we see when the affair started. If it was before Heather's death then I think my sympathy is limited.
Oh I feel you...
I hope now she can just stay away from him

IMO they are building a case. The latest article re the nanny (dated Sept. 10 I think) says this was never classified as a suicide.

Hold tight and be patient, JoanieMiller. Justice is coming for your beautiful friend.
Thank you.... I have been fighting 16 months for Heather and her kids safety

Thank you.... I have been fighting 16 months for Heather and her kids safety

Thank you for all you are doing for your friend. I read all of the articles and am convinced she was murdered. I hope the state has enough evidence to bring murder charges and make this man pay for what he has done. My heart breaks for Heather's children who are growing up without a mother.

Thank you for all you are doing for your friend. I read all of the articles and am convinced she was murdered. I hope the state has enough evidence to bring murder charges and make this man pay for what he has done. My heart breaks for Heather's children who are growing up without a mother.

Thank you for your comments Alethea.
My heart has been breaking so for the kids!
I promised Heather I would do all I could and I am so glad there are many helping now. #TeamHeather

I read on the Heather FB page today that Sheryl McCollum is going to take on the case. Here is some info about her:

"A good work day for you might be crossing everything off your to-do list; a satisfying work day for Sheryl McCollum may involve solving a 30-year-old cold case and helping law enforcement decipher clues from current and unsolved crimes. Sheryl is a crime scene investigator (CSI) for the Metro Atlanta Police Department and the director of the Cold Case Investigative Research Institute, which she founded in 2004. She and a huge team of forensic professionals and student volunteers devote thousands of hours to help victims of crime and research cold cases, including the Boston Strangler, Chandra Levy, Tupac Shakur and more. Her career began helping rape victims, and her professional path led her to work with the Department of Corrections, the Secretary of State, a federal task force to combat crime in dangerous areas, Mothers Against Drunk Driving — she even was the coordinator of a statewide response team to help victims of crime during Atlanta’s 1996 Olympic Games, which if you remember, involved a bomb that injured more than 100 people".

https://styleblueprint.com/atlanta/...estigator-sheryl-mccollum-faces-of-atlanta-2/

After all the court appearances for the myriad of different reasons...how is it nothing sticks to this guy...everything seems to slide off his slimey back...Why? what else can be done to keep this in the mainstream media or at least social media?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back