OR - Medford, Murder Suspect Arrested 15 Sept 2018

keeleydoll

Reaction score
Police hunt for armed suspect in homicide

Medford police are hunting for an armed man they believe shot a woman dead Friday afternoon in the 3000 block of Arrowhead Drive. Saturday afternoon police reported they had found his car, but said the man remained on the loose. They also warned people not to assist him in any way.... Investigators have identified the victim. Her name will be released upon next of kin notification.

BREAKING: Medford Murder Suspect Is Now in Custody
BREAKING: Medford Murder Suspect Is Now in Custody

UPDATE (4:50pm): The Medford Police Department posted on Facebook the homicide suspect, 20-year-old Jesse Allen, is now in custody.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100025898688311

Per locals the neck tattoo “TVS” is Tualatin Valley Skins, a Willamette Valley white supremacist group.

Attachments

• 1D73337B-3217-4A2B-8524-5DA73C30686A.jpeg
    1D73337B-3217-4A2B-8524-5DA73C30686A.jpeg
    74.5 KB · Views: 42
It is making me even more sad that it’s been almost a day since she was found and positively identified and LE still hasn’t been able to contact next of kin.

Thanks for posting this, keeleydoll. I saw it on the local news FB before he was caught and hoped he didn’t hurt anyone in his attempt to escape. I was very relieved that he was found.

Yes, it is sad that her family hasn’t yet been found, apparently. Such terrible news awaits them. :(

I believe they have been notified based on a FB share that I received. Very, very sad.
We need an media link before we can mention her name here, I even asked friends what was going on with taking so long to find her family, because it does happen that people have no next of kin and no one who knew her knew anything about her family.

I believe they have been notified based on a FB share that I received. Very, very sad.

Yes, I can see that they all know. :( They were posting when he was on the run. I can’t believe that he was posting on her FB page before he was caught, “explaining” why he did it!!! I will post her page when she is identified.

I don’t know why she hasn’t been named yet. I will check news at 11. Here’s the most recent report I could find from the local paper.
Police hunt for armed suspect in homicide

Go to the third post down on her page. It’s a phot of the two of them. He was posting while on the run admitting to killing her and basically blaming her for it, saying “she broke my heart every day”

Why couldn’t he just leave or move on? Why take her from her family and her very young life?!

Go to the third post down on her page. It’s a phot of the two of them. He was posting while on the run admitting to killing her and basically blaming her for it, saying “she broke my heart every day”

Why couldn’t he just leave or move on? Why take her from her family and her very young life?!

Here it is:

Click on “previous replies” a few times to get the rest of his comments.

Such a sadness. :(

I partly grew up not far from Medford - in Klamath Falls. I just don't understand how someone so young can be so full of hatred and evil.

And sorry, I'm going to say it....DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH MEN OR WOMEN WHO HAVE NECK TATTOOS. I'm not a fan of generalizing. But this is a RED FLAG every. single. time. Over and over and over again.

I partly grew up not far from Medford - in Klamath Falls. I just don't understand how someone so young can be so full of hatred and evil.

And sorry, I'm going to say it....DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH MEN OR WOMEN WHO HAVE NECK TATTOOS. I'm not a fan of generalizing. But this is a RED FLAG every. single. time. Over and over and over again.

If rumors are to be believed...in a word...Meth. There’s a good reason we call it “Methford.” It’s considered the third worst city in the country to raise children.
These are the 25 worst cities in the U.S. to raise children

I will second your neck tattoo opinion.

Also, don’t get involved with skinheads/white supremacists. Ever. We had a new kid at my high school (1996ish) he started hanging out with my friends until he invited me to an Aryan Nation get together at the local pizza buffet. Because I’m blonde. I never spoke to him again and friends dropped him like a hot potato.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back