Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
EXACTLY. But CW would have us believe that he wasted this precious time by taking several minutes to squeeze the life out of his wife. Not the actions of a loving father. Then again, none of it was.
Since everyone started scrutinizing the children’s medical issues, it got me thinking why, when CW first noticed Bella sprawled out on her bed and and blue, didn’t he instantly think, “OMG, Bella is having another asthma attack!” Why didn’t he scream for SW’s help, jump up and run into Bella’s bedroom to take care of her? Why did he watch her lay there for up to 8 seconds, then wait for the camera to toggle over to the other bedroom where he watched SW strangle CeCe?

The thrive bar has tree nuts (coconut). Maybe she's not allergic to all tree nuts.

Fwiw the MIL did not give the child with the nut allergy any ice cream with nuts.

She gave the sister the ice cream with tree nuts. And she did so while the allergic child, who was only 2 and a half, was sitting right next to her.

I would have flown off the handle too, if it was my kids.

That's fine, but many others have stated there own or others experience as such so we should give them a little credit, too. They are also going by their experience. Jmo
I don't base my opinion on the experiences of complete strangers. Especially when it comes to matters of health care of children. Allergies can trigger anaphylactic shock, which can be fatal. Allergies can trigger asthma, which can be fatal.

For any parent to know of allergies and then keep known allergens in the household is incredibly irresponsible. The Watts children are victims who deserve justice and I'm doing a lot of scrolling and rolling past posts that are making excuses for inexcusable parental behavior. JMO

Please show me the proof that he had any conversation at all.
Here's a fun exercise, watch the interview and see how many times he tells the truth. And you're right, there is no proof that there was a conversation, unless we take his word for it, which would make us all suckers.

I think the main thing for me regarding this whole allergy issue, is the fact that SW slammed her MIL on SM and not just once but several times and quite viciously. We've heard how kind, loving and caring she was, but for me it shows a very unpleasant side to her personality. By all means in the privacy of your own home have a rant and get it off your chest, but to publicly humiliate family on SM in my books is unacceptable.

This happened when they were just in NC, right? And we know the mom's friend said she was told they were for sure getting separated when she was there. So probably the rant was a MIL/CW combo slamming.

Thank you on both counts. The next husband was an absolute gem. Treated me and my girls with so much love and consideration until the day I discovered he had drilled a hole in my girl’s bathroom door peeking at them. I set up a surveillance camera to catch him because nobody would have believed it otherwise (he is a surgeon). One emergency restraining order later and he was removed from our home by three sheriff deputies. I would have never in a million years thought he would do such a despicable thing. It proved to me you never really know what evil lurks in a person. I can’t win for losing. Lol!

Oh geeze, this is awful. I hope he went to jail.

As I said in another post, TOO MUCH of everyone's personal lives are being shared with the world. It is inappropriate and unacceptable for ALL OF US but that is the level of SM today. Very sad.
Unfortunately yes, but only if you let it be. I personally keep a lot of my information private especially on SM.

After being married to a narcissist for 3 years and dated/engaged to another one for 10 years, I don't think CW is a narcissist. I'm 99% sure he killed his babies but IMO he is not a narcissist. They typically love being the center of attention, can talk to anyone with ease, leave a trail of destruction behind them with regards to personal relationships, and would rarely admit involvement to any crime. Just my opinion from personal experiences with narcissistic men. I don't think it was planned. I think he snapped but can't wrap my brain around this one. This is my first time posting so I may not have done this correctly.

There are the aggressive, outgoing narcissists, and then there are covert narcissists. There are other words for the coverts, but they can be quiet and don't have outward signs, but they are still narcissists. A bit harder to spot, IMO.

Since everyone started scrutinizing the children’s medical issues, it got me thinking why, when CW first noticed Bella sprawled out on her bed and and blue, didn’t he instantly think, “OMG, Bella is having another asthma attack!” Why didn’t he scream for SW’s help, jump up and run into Bella’s bedroom to take care of her? Why did he watch her lay there for up to 8 seconds, then wait for the camera to toggle over to the other bedroom where he watched SW strangle CeCe?
That's a "softball question." The answer is simple: Because his story is a complete lie. Great point.

BBM How do we know this again? I don't know if I ever knew or if I've forgotten.

SW never accused the MIL of giving the child with allergies, any nuts/ice cream.

SW was angry because she asked her MIL not to have any nuts served or around the area, where her 2 yr old was eating.

And her MIL gave the older sister ice cream with nuts, while she was sitting next to the allergic child. I think that was pretty rude and I'd be angry too.

This happened when they were just in NC, right? And we know the mom's friend said she was told they were for sure getting separated when she was there. So probably the rant was a MIL/CW combo slamming.
Oh that's a good point, it could well be.

Did your husband have any daughter of his own?

Yes. He had two daughters. One son. They were all grown when this happened. I didn’t tell anyone in his family but he must have confessed to them because his oldest daughter (his favorite child) called and told my girls if they ever needed to talk, she hoped they would call her, that she understood. I found this pretty interesting especially in light of the fact that of his own children, she had been a drug addict and used to be pretty messed up.

It’s what any reasonable person would do, and as an emergency dispatcher I see the whole gamut of people’s emotions in response to a crisis.

What CW did in response to his supposed scenario was neither normal nor reasonable.
Thanks. I certainly was not going to go and put (I cannot say dump about my own much loved child) in an oil vat because someone may blame me. And women that that has happened to have been blamed, but it did not occur to me.

I think the main thing for me regarding this whole allergy issue, is the fact that SW slammed her MIL on SM and not just once but several times and quite viciously. We've heard how kind, loving and caring she was, but for me it shows a very unpleasant side to her personality. By all means in the privacy of your own home have a rant and get it off your chest, but to publicly humiliate family on SM in my books is unacceptable.

But wasn't it a PRIVATE CLOSED chat group?

How is that 'publicly' humiliating anyone?

Yes. He had two daughters. One son. They were all grown when this happened. I didn’t tell anyone in his family but he must have confessed to them because his oldest daughter (his favorite child) called and told my girls if they ever needed to talk, she hoped they would call her, that she understood. I found this pretty interesting especially in light of the fact that of his own children, she had been a drug addict and used to be pretty messed up.
How sad for her and how kind of her to your children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson