AL AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know where Danniella, her mother in law, and her daughter lived? No worries if that has not been released in the media, but if it has, I'm curious to see what that looks like on a map.

It has not been released. DNV had an apartment in Mobile (I’m not sure where but could ask to help gauge distances from there to the other points if interest); JDT has custody of DNV’s daughter and lives in Mobile (again, I can check into location to gauge distances).

It has not been released. DNV had an apartment in Mobile (I’m not sure where but could ask to help gauge distances from there to the other points if interest); JDT has custody of DNV’s daughter and lives in Mobile (again, I can check into location to gauge distances).

Thanks, but please don't ask for that information. If it is published in the media, I will map it, if not, I won't use the information.

My thinking is that there's usually a relationship between where the missing person lived, where they vanished, where potential suspects live, what's known as "transportation corridors", and where the missing person might be found. We'll leave it there for now, and if the information is published we can see if it adds anything to what little is known.

I need to digest these posts! Lots of ideas, information.

Thank you cedgison so much for your timeline! I had been thinking about DNV but was frustrated at so little information...this is enough to start sleuthing to my mind....

I've thought it possible that LE may have much much more than we know...but not quite enough....tough frustrating place to be in...

(also: the reporter who says she did drive out of Shell lot: I thought the footage was too grainy to even see if anyone got in/out of cars, how many people in said cars much less who was driving...?)

Have to say again I don't like DW's story..... the fact he was going home at 11 but decides at 1 am to return a rental car??? Dude, I'd be just darn well going home at that point. ...if it were critical to have that car in by a certain time then he'd have done it already(don't figure that Mobile has 24 hour rental car service, maybe I'm wrong)- something hinky there to my mind....

Thank you cedgison so much for your timeline! I had been thinking about DNV but was frustrated at so little information...this is enough to start sleuthing to my mind....

I've thought it possible that LE may have much much more than we know...but not quite enough....tough frustrating place to be in...

(also: the reporter who says she did drive out of Shell lot: I thought the footage was too grainy to even see if anyone got in/out of cars, how many people in said cars much less who was driving...?)

Have to say again I don't like DW's story..... the fact he was going home at 11 but decides at 1 am to return a rental car??? Dude, I'd be just darn well going home at that point. ...if it were critical to have that car in by a certain time then he'd have done it already(don't figure that Mobile has 24 hour rental car service, maybe I'm wrong)- something hinky there to my mind....

I’ve heard both about the surveillance footage (grainy & clear) so who knows! I apologize that I cannot confirm that - I didn’t see it before it was taken down.

It's just irritating that y'all are questioning me to the point of calling the detective. Isn't there a rule here that if you don't agree with something, scroll on? Plus, it just seems to me counterproductive to call the detective and take his time that he could be using to search for DNV/potential leads instead of asking questions of this sort.

Again, LE said in one of the news conferences last week at JDT's brother's property that they do not have any leads to go on. Therefore, no idea where to search.

It's perfectly reasonable to question what you're saying if it hasn't been confirmed as fact by any official LE or MSM. You saying people should just take what you're saying as 100% true and not try to question it or call the detective is very bizarre. That's certainly not counterproductive.

<modsnipped quoted post>

My point was I’m verified and, thus, don’t need backup sources. I never said y’all had to believe me 100% but my goal was to present info as factually as I can to alleviate the need to contact JDT and/or the detective so that they could spend more time working the case/following any leads/tips they may have.

Last edited by a moderator:

There do seem to be inconsistencies with the information we have about DW, but I'm open minded to the possibility that he chose to withhold some information about where he and Danniella were going for personal reasons. The fact that he retrieved her phone, waited for her at The Dublin, went to Ollies to see if she showed up there, contacted Danniella's family the following day about the phone, and then followed up regarding filing a police report makes me think that he tried to do everything that he thought would help. A few inconsistencies don't seem that important in my opinion given the efforts he made to motivate people to look for her.

I'm more curious about Car 3. Car 1 and Car 2 drove together and stopped at the Shell station together. Just as Car 1 left the Shell station to return to the Dublin, Car 3 arrived at the Shell station. Car 1 believes that Car 2 is following, but perhaps that was a misunderstanding.

Danniella and Car 3 were [probably] at the Shell station from 11:08 - 11:24. Did Car 3 also follow from the Dublin to the Shell station? Was that one of the party train, or was that someone who was not part of the party train, but someone who was keeping tabs on Danniella?

Have we heard anything about CCTV from the Dublin parking lot?

There do seem to be inconsistencies with the information we have about DW, but I'm open minded to the possibility that he chose to withhold some information about where he and Danniella were going for personal reasons. The fact that he retrieved her phone, waited for her at The Dublin, went to Ollies to see if she showed up there, contacted Danniella's family the following day about the phone, and then followed up regarding filing a police report makes me think that he tried to do everything that he thought would help. A few inconsistencies don't seem that important in my opinion given the efforts he made to motivate people to look for her.

I'm more curious about Car 3. Car 1 and Car 2 drove together and stopped at the Shell station together. Just as Car 1 left the Shell station to return to the Dublin, Car 3 arrived at the Shell station. Car 1 believes that Car 2 is following, but perhaps that was a misunderstanding.

Danniella and Car 3 were [probably] at the Shell station from 11:08 - 11:24. Did Car 3 also follow from the Dublin to the Shell station? Was that one of the party train, or was that someone who was not part of the party train, but someone who was keeping tabs on Danniella?

Have we heard anything about CCTV from the Dublin parking lot?

It's possible that car 1 and car 3 are the same car. Someone suggested when the video came out that car 1 left, realized DNV was not behind him, and pulled back in. I watched the video when it first came out but only once and you could see the cars but not inside of them. I wish I saved or screenshot it.

Ah - wife and infant son would go a long way to why he'd be reticent to saying all that happened...
One thing I'm thinking is possibly that they were headed somewhere together....then the phone thing, have to go back, he is going to help her find it....meanwhile she disappears!

Yeah, even without a wife and infant some might freak out that they'd be suspects....so he fudges the truth....so instead of meeting up, he has no idea why she follows him with the assumption he'll respond to her headlights & care that she left her phone behind....however, he does go & help....mmmkkkkkay....

Who knows - maybe he was up to something with her, but has nothing to do with her vanishing......

As you point out Otto - that car that was there for 17 minutes along with DNVs??? Was license # visible?

However - still don't like that car rental return at one (why not at 11 instead of going home?).....& that he says her headlights turned off after Shell station, in a direction she should not have if going back to Dublin's (maybe confused her car with another car - but don't buy it: hard to know who's behind you at night, that's true: but she didn't pull out behind him....how far did he drive, looking in rear view to see if she's coming along too & didn't see her...most of us would wonder, slow down - something...I just was in situation of someone following me to known destination, should have immediately pulled out - didn't see them, etc. - called them immediately (he couldn't call but he could have pulled over or stopped until he saw her - despite the nighttime he sure knew she was behind him after Dublin's) - yeah, color me skeptical about DW ;) )

It's possible that car 1 and car 3 are the same car. Someone suggested when the video came out that car 1 left, realized DNV was not behind him, and pulled back in. I watched the video when it first came out but only once and you could see the cars but not inside of them. I wish I saved or screenshot it.

If Car 1 and Car 3 are the same, was the plan that he return to retrieve her phone and she had a different errand?

I'm actually surprised that her phone was returned to him. That seems rather casual in terms of personal property.

My point was I’m verified and, thus, don’t need backup sources. I never said y’all had to believe me 100% but my goal was to present info as factually as I can to alleviate the need to contact JDT and/or the detective so that they could spend more time working the case/following any leads/tips they may have.

How was DNV working to turn her life around? What was the issue before?

Yes, the park was in close proximity.

Travel from The Dublin to Ollies to her home is more or less in a straight line and within 10 minutes. There was no reason for her to be at the Shell station if she was going to Ollies, so something is wrong with the statement that she was following him to Ollies.

If she was following him so he could return the rental car, the pieces fall into place, but not if she was following him to Ollies. Still, if he had something to do with her disappearance, why did he retrieve her phone and try to help with notifying her family that something was amiss.

Where were they really going, and where did she go after he decided to pick up her phone? If she forgot her phone and he was going home, then he should have continued home and she should have retrieved the phone. That should have been decided at the Shell station. Instead, he picked up her phone and she went somewhere else.

Otto: agree about that @ phone being returned....
Problem is that staff may not have wanted to look at phone - to not violate privacy - so, someone comes up and says 'I left my phone' - they may not think much about it, and hand it over
I'd like to think there would be some protocol: these days - the information on phones, and the ability to track people, etc. - there should be protocol, but that could mean allowing strangers to open phone, at least to verify who the person is. I imagine if phone was unclaimed for a few days, they'd do that - but again, could be a passcode. So then, you'd have to grill the person asking. Lol. Yeah, most busy restaurant service staff: they'll just hand it over!
However, if guy came in saying - friend left phone - I'd say, then get 'friend' to pick up phone ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz