GUILTY TN - MCET, 15, Abducted by Teacher, in Maury County, 13 March 2017 #19

A bit late for 'being the man he wants to be'.:tantrum:

IMO, the man he wants to be is someone who has a decent job, who has a wife, and who likes to mess with little girls on the side while pretending he is completely normal. Everyone knows who you want to be, Tad.

Too late, bye bye!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh, this predator disgusts me. What's worse is the grooming and how he took advantage of a vulnerable girl for his twisted desires, who is going to take a long time, if she can ever, to not have mixed feelings of twisted love, anger, shame, guilt, and self-blame for this whole sordid mess. And unfortunately her home life and educators failed her utterly but I hope she certainly does get help she needs and stays off the internet where both victim blamers and more predators lurk.

Sorry I haven't read every detail of the legalities - how long is this pervert going to go away for? Not as long as he deserves I'm sure!

Ugh, this predator disgusts me. What's worse is the grooming and how he took advantage of a vulnerable girl for his twisted desires, who is going to take a long time, if she can ever, to not have mixed feelings of twisted love, anger, shame, guilt, and self-blame for this whole sordid mess. And unfortunately her home life and educators failed her utterly but I hope she certainly does get help she needs and stays off the internet where both victim blamers and more predators lurk.

Sorry I haven't read every detail of the legalities - how long is this pervert going to go away for? Not as long as he deserves I'm sure!

I believe 10-life on the going interstate and up 20 on the destruction of evidence.

Some day she's gonna say to herself, "what did I ever see in him?!"
Tad Cummins, former teacher charged in kidnapping case, has pleaded guilty

https://www.tennessean.com/story/ne...s-charged-pleads-guilty-kidnapping/475018002/

snipped

A federal prosecutor had just read a lengthy statement outlining the allegations against him.

That he had fostered a sexual relationship with a 15-year-old student while he was a teacher at a Maury County high school.

That he had convinced the girl to run away with him on March 13, 2017, a move that spurred an Amber Alert and a nationwide manhunt.

That he had destroyed their phones and stolen out-of-state license plates so he could escape detection for 38 days before authorities found and arrested him in California.

"You are pleading guilty because you are in fact guilty?" U.S. District Judge Aleta A. Trauger asked.

Speaking so softly that many in the audience couldn't hear him, he answered: "Yes, ma'am.

At some point, Myers said, the relationship became sexual. They had been intimate in the closet in Cummins' classroom, Myers said.

The teenage victim and her family watched from back of the courtroom"

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

I'm sure she will! How could she not? At least with him pleading guilty, she is spared a trial.

Also Disneyfan, 'time is a healer'.
She was young, gullible, 'groomed' by a CREEP.
With great professional help, this horrid ordeal has probably now,
turned her life around, onto the right track: now, the life of a teenager, with all the experiences.

I would hope, a more happy life is ahead, for this young girl, whom we have followed.
Hope we receive updates.

I saw a promo on ABC where they have interviewed MCET and she seems to see TC for who he actually is. I only caught the end so I do not know when it is airing.

Tennessee girl who ran away with married teacher breaks her silence | Daily Mail Online

In an interview with ABC's 20/20, ET tells for the first time how their relationship began in Cummins' classroom when she was sitting on top of a desk.

The full interview will air on ABC's 20/20 on Friday night at 10pm EST.

How come I have 12/5 as new trial date, instead of 11/30?? Was that changed again & I somehow can't find it posted here?? Or am I going crazy....o_O

How come I have 12/5 as new trial date, instead of 11/30?? Was that changed again & I somehow can't find it posted here?? Or am I going crazy....o_O

In April of this year, Cummins pleaded guilty to federal charges of transporting a minor across state lines for the purpose of engaging in criminal sexual conduct and obstruction of justice.

He faces a mandatory minimum sentence of 10 years. Cummins’ sentencing hearing has been reset to Dec. 5.

It's post here in a new PEOPLE article of the interview with ET:

Teen Recalls How Kidnapper Teacher Kissed Her in Class After Saying She'd 'Look Pretty Nice Naked'

Okay - thanks JerseyGirl! It's the People article that I now recall reading! :D

I am going to have to skip this interview. I am really not in the mood to get grossed out. All the best wishes for MCET.

On a side note, I hope that AY out of Allentown, PA watches this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back