DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I just tried it.

I went to page one of our thread where the PH has been added to other links.

It's called DW Preliminary Hearing.

Can CoreyRocks try this copy of it? It worked for me on an old android on google chrome.

Zippity-do-dah it works for me. ZencompassRocks and OTPTarheel2018Rocks. Thank you so much. Off to read .....

Last edited:
Thanks for the local info. I agree, that it's odd there has been no mention of video of DW in the neighborhood yet. I don't think he could have walked in from a bus stop, without being seen or picked up on video somewhere.

It does seem like he was likely dropped off. Maybe one of his brothers' --which is why he is now pointing fingers at them.

There are multiple buildings and homes in the neighborhood with cameras, including along the route where Amy was seen during her walk. If she walked along Cleveland Avenue, I think it's highly likely one of the ambassador residence cameras would have some footage. There are most definitely homes with cameras very close to the street. DW's image could have been caught along this route as well.

The Metro stations also have cameras, and DW could possibly be identified if he had used that mode of transportation.

Someone on the Watts family thread mentioned Savopoulos, which prompted me to check for updates. Wow - the trial is finally starting! I followed this case very closely when it happened, but haven't been actively keeping up for a long time. I don't usually stick around for trials, but I definitely will be watching the court action with all of you.

Still so many questions....will they be answered in court, I wonder? Or, will everything hinge on the pizza crust?

Here we go....

jmo

hi

agree I forgot too and followed immensely

I forgot about the....music building ...........crescendo ..............PIZZA!

But the CFO of AIW testified that this was the first time he'd asked for cash in that amount; that it was very unusual. His practice was to pay by check.

Right. But I was just trying to explain how he might justify the cash withdrawal to his sister. She must have asked why he wanted cash instead of the usual check. He may have known some auction goers pay by cash to get discounts, as a way to explain it to her, without making her suspicious. JMO

There are multiple buildings and homes in the neighborhood with cameras, including along the route where Amy was seen during her walk. If she walked along Cleveland Avenue, I think it's highly likely one of the ambassador residence cameras would have some footage. There are most definitely homes with cameras very close to the street. DW's image could have been caught along this route as well.

The Metro stations also have cameras, and DW could possibly be identified if he had used that mode of transportation.
I am hoping videos will be presented as evidence, but we sure haven't heard about any neighborhood video yet.

Court should be in session today.

jmo

I just read something on twitter. It may have been mentioned and I just skimmed through...

JW had gasoline in his car? His car tested positive for gasoline. JW explained the positive testing for gas inside of his car as 1) a carborator he was transporting and 2) trips getting lead-free gas because the millionaires balked at the jacked up gas prices at the tracks.

Also, an Arby's receipt? This case gives me a headache for real.

JMO JMO

I just read something on twitter. It may have been mentioned and I just skimmed through...

JW had gasoline in his car? His car tested positive for gasoline. JW explained the positive testing for gas inside of his car as 1) a carborator he was transporting and 2) trips getting lead-free gas because the millionaires balked at the jacked up gas prices at the tracks.

Also, an Arby's receipt? This case gives me a headache for real.

JMO JMO
I recall the Arby's receipt but not the gas. Gotta link?

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member