TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said no and then I started to think......
I have always thought someone was chasing him out of San Angelo.

This article tells who in a way.......some ****** from the neighborhood.

Why? I still don't know.

I still think he was killed and his body went with them....so I have not changed about what happened, just maybe a little closer to who, but unfortunately I don't think anyone is actively pursuing anyone in this case.

Hi guys. I just started reading about Brandon last week. I haven't read all of the threads (yet), but I have fully read the first and this one. I'm glad to have confirmation the tape is indeed incomplete. The first time I heard it I noticed she didn't ask his name, location or any other personal detail, at all.

I have gone back and forth on drug induced hallucination, he wanders off into the night and dies of a overdose or has some other accident; or he actually was murdered and taken somewhere else. The call reminds me so much of that couple here who died thinking they were in Omaha when they were actually 100 miles away.

The reason I can't get past the first is because he is all frantic at 12:50, but then less than an hour later everything is all peachy again? He's texting and calling everyone, apparently even his neighbor. He's even watching his brother and the deputy? Why not come forward? Unless it did involve exactly that LEO. Of course, he may not have been there at all and just says that, for whatever reason. How did they determine he was even there?

Who knows. Maybe his brother picked him up and he's drinking margarita's somewhere right now.

I think the family needs to tell everything they know if they haven't already. It doesn't matter about his past. Nobody deserves this.

Anyway, thanks for letting me ramble.

Hi guys. I just started reading about Brandon last week. I haven't read all of the threads (yet), but I have fully read the first and this one. I'm glad to have confirmation the tape is indeed incomplete. The first time I heard it I noticed she didn't ask his name, location or any other personal detail, at all.

I have gone back and forth on drug induced hallucination, he wanders off into the night and dies of a overdose or has some other accident; or he actually was murdered and taken somewhere else. The call reminds me so much of that couple here who died thinking they were in Omaha when they were actually 100 miles away.

The reason I can't get past the first is because he is all frantic at 12:50, but then less than an hour later everything is all peachy again? He's texting and calling everyone, apparently even his neighbor. He's even watching his brother and the deputy? Why not come forward? Unless it did involve exactly that LEO. Of course, he may not have been there at all and just says that, for whatever reason. How did they determine he was even there?

Who knows. Maybe his brother picked him up and he's drinking margarita's somewhere right now.

I think the family needs to tell everything they know if they haven't already. It doesn't matter about his past. Nobody deserves this.

Anyway, thanks for letting me ramble.
It’s always reminded me of the couple in Omaha who were on methamphetamines as well. Then again, where is he? Why would someone bother to dispose of a body if that person had perished as a result of their own actions, drugs or otherwise. I guess that’s what gives me pause.

Maybe he was on meth AND ran into the wrong people.

Am I correct that the version of the 911 call we’ve all listened to and tried to dissect and decipher is a recording of a recording? Somebody recording the tape that was being played for them? It just seems insane that there’s a higher quality original source that none of us have had a chance to work with...

Am I correct that the version of the 911 call we’ve all listened to and tried to dissect and decipher is a recording of a recording? Somebody recording the tape that was being played for them? It just seems insane that there’s a higher quality original source that none of us have had a chance to work with...

Yes, its a recording of a recording AND parts are redacted. Large parts if I had to guess.

This article is 4 years old and I think that part was proven to be incorrect. He had not yet made it to Bronte.

Ok, thanks. I didn't know it had been found incorrect. I assumed that may have been part of his call that wasn't released, because I didn't hear him say Bronte at all in the 911 call.

imo

all that matters about the 911 call is he was obviously wildly not oriented and high whatever the drug

ripped someone off

paranoid as in mental illness

the call was off

imo killed and taken and buried

only mo

the call was a very disoriented rambling indication of a mind not working correctly

that simple

sadly

i think our best bet might be to determine if the cops were living way beyond the means

it reeks of corruption in the highest order

cars etc

i think this was a big drug ring lots of money

I've actually wondered if he ran into a large shipment of drugs from a cartel or something. It doesn't explain the phone calls after, unless K did find him and picked him up first.

I believe he actually says ". In fact we just pushed some guys over, right here going towards Abilene on both sides. " He never mentions Bronte.

He says (imo), “going towards Abilene on Bronte side.”

Bronte is pronounced ’brawnt’.

Edit: one tiny aspect of this case has always bugged me - the position of how his truck is parked/aligned after he ran out of fuel.

Last edited:
He says (imo), “going towards Abilene on Bronte side.”

Bronte is pronounced ’brawnt’.

Edit: one tiny aspect of this case has always bugged me - the position of how his truck is parked/aligned after he ran out of fuel.

oops, didn't see your comment before I commented. I agree with your interpretation though. It sounds to me like he is saying Bronte side.

Interesting article with some new information. So I guess it’s mostly confirmed that BL was back on drugs even KL questioned whether he was hallucinating. Likely he was. I don’t hear anyone else on that recording like some of you do. I hear him say yes, then no I need the cops. I think he is still on that land somewhere. I think he was hallucinating, confused, lost and succumbed to the elements. Likely with wild animal activity his body was gone fairly quickly. Hate to even type this but this is MO

I interpreted it as 2 cars. One on each side of the road, but will agree they were on the south side of Bronte. I drive that highway all the time and am very familiar with the area. I don't think he is still there. I believe there are 2 voices on the 911 call......one says "yes" just as BL says no. Whoever chased him into the woods caught up with him and took him with them. I think his body has been dumped closer to San Angelo but that's just my opinion...Glad to see some new people talking about Brandon.

I have gotten up to thread #4. I came across this post:
TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #4

This is obviously all speculation on my part, but what if he did run into illegal activity? I recall reading about a drug bust later on, but I am not sure if it was on this exact road or not. I saw 2 places it could have been, depending on the county. I do remember the address matched up well if it was in Coke County. Could he have ran into a late night transaction? If it is the case, I fear he will never be found :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27