AL AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a difficult time believing that the Shell station was the place to buy drugs. Drug dealers pay attention to all cameras, and it doesn't add up that drug dealers choose a Shell station as the ideal location to do drug business.We know that the CCTV captured something important on the night that Danni vanished, and that the cameras have a good view of business outside the building.

Perhaps DW is a gentleman and when Danni was in distress about her phone, he decided to go with her to help her find her phone. He didn't need to do that, but he did.
It's not the first gas station I'd pick to stop at. There's a bigger one just on the other side and there's also a Waffle House across the street. There were other places that could have provided maybe even better lighting. I don't know about the Shell, but most gas stations I see have the majority of their lights off after close. Also, if it were a drug related deal (which I'm not sure I think that), maybe they'd used that location before and were comfortable. Maybe they thought they were outside the view of the camera? I can't make heads or tails out of the still to be honest, so I'm not sure where exactly they were stopped.

Sure, but the last known location for Danni is the Shell station with unknown people in a car.

From what I understand earlier statements, which have since been removed, stated it was on Dauphin St. I haven't seen that, but I saw it in a post a few minutes ago and just thought if it were true it was something new to go off of.

No motive for DNV to follow DW - much less expect, if she signaled him to pull over, he'd care that she'd left her phone (or that he'd pull over!)......anyway IMO, doesn't add up.....

Yes - had been thinking pulling into Shell was random, just a chance to verbally communicate....however, less than a minute after DW goes forth, apparently paying no heed to if she followed.... a car pulls in, 17 minutes DNV car there with car #3.... GPS disabled, cars pull out....DNV has apparently vanished....Starts to seem maybe not so random.......It is quite possible: simply wrong place/wrong time for DNV....

My other thought from the timeline- DW supposedly talked to TT. If TT were in jail, how would the number show up? It wouldn't be under his name I wouldn't think? It'd be some unidentified or unknown caller- I think. So, he answers thinking maybe it's her looking for her phone, but then the recording "you've received a phone call from _____ at the ______jail, do you accept the call?" starts and he's like oh why not, sure I accept them? That's just strange to me. You've already notified someone you've got her phone, why keep answering it?

Well DW never could notify DNV he had her phone....frankly, didn't make much of an effort to return it(didn't take to her work as instructed), wasn't interested in telling the truth so folks knew she was missing (from what understand never once said 'hey, think she's in trouble, she never showed' etc etc.)he instead downplayed it all, pretended like he didn't know even who she was, like 'wow, I have some stranger's phone oopsie'....
Keyedin: Interested in these statements....I didn't know that DW talked to TT...??
Is this accurate, where did you find information?
TIA :)

The fundraising money is for the search. Billboards have been purchased, we're working on getting ads on buses, and if expenses are needed for the PIs, it will be used for that.
I read there was money found in DNVs apartment? Why not use that money to pay the rent?

Well DW never could notify DNV he had her phone....frankly, didn't make much of an effort to return it(didn't take to her work as instructed), wasn't interested in telling the truth so folks knew she was missing (from what understand never once said 'hey, think she's in trouble, she never showed' etc etc.)he instead downplayed it all, pretended like he didn't know even who she was, like 'wow, I have some stranger's phone oopsie'....
Keyedin: Interested in these statements....I didn't know that DW talked to TT...??
Is this accurate, where did you find information?
TIA :)
Here is the timeline posted by JDT in JDT's official group:

On Tuesday, July 17th, Danniella went off to meet RC at Dublin’s to celebrate her purchase of her new Car. Danniella met up RC, who also Had two friends MK & DW with him. They stay there for a few drinks, and then decide to head to Ollie’s. RC & MK head out first. Danni and DW were traveling down the interstate 65S, in two separate cars, DW leading. Danni flashes her lights and DW, and he pulls over at the Shell Station on Government Blvd/Hwy 90. Danni makes DW aware that she has lost her cell phone. The video shows what appears to be two cars pulling into the parking lot at 11:05 pm. Two minutes later, one car appears to leave. The other car stays parked. At 11:08 another car pulls in, and both cars are parked. Until 11:24 when they both leave. No indication of which way each car left. With the darkness of the video, you could not tell if anyone left either Car, or how many passengers were in each car. DW and Danni we’re headed back to Dublin’s, to search for Dannis phone. Danni never makes it to Dublin’s, according to DW. JT was told DW showed up at Ollie’s around 12:00 and stayed for a few minutes, and Danni never showed. DW also had a rental car, which he had after coming back into town from work. He returned the rental car around 1:00 am and then headed home.

Wednesday July 18th 7:30 a.m. Dannie’s MIL gets a phone call, it was DW saying that he has “this girl's” phone and he happened to see some pictures of a baby on it and thought that she may really need to have that phone. Leading to believe he didn’t know who she was. Like she was a Stranger to Him. JT (MIL) told DW to just take it to where she works PFChangs and drop it off there they will make sure she gets it.
At 9:00 am, JT called the apartment complex where Danni lived and asked them to put a note on her door for her to call her.

Before 12:00, Wednesday DW calls JT again stating her son (TT) had called Dannis phone, expecting to speak to Danni. That’s when DW had let TT (JTs son/Dannie’s babies father) know what had happened. DW was calling concerned about Danni. ***After he was asked to turn the phone in to her job that morning. He then offered to meet up with JT to return the phone to her, but JT decided to wait to hear from Danni first.
Jt went to the apartment complex around 4:00 pm And the note was still on the door. JT assumed Danni was hanging out with friends, and didn’t expect to see her until Thursday, July 19th, when her daughter returned from out of town. She had made plans to stay the night with JT and her daughter Thursday night, at JTs home, and never showed. At this point JT knew something was wrong. Danni never missed these opportunities. Ecspecially with her daughter.

At 7:30 am, Friday July 20th, JT receives a phone call from DW, as she’s walking out the door to file a missing persons report. Expresses his concerns, and agrees a report is necessary, and then meets JT at the police station. While waiting in the lobby, waiting to file the report, DW explains what had happened that night to JT. JT asked DW, “why were you on Hwy 90, when Ollie’s is right down the street from Dublin’s?” DWs response was, “I was actually headed home, and Danni must have gotten confused thinking I was headed to Ollie’s and followed me” Danni knows exactly where Ollie’s is, as she has worked there before.
The police station is on Airport Blvd, but JT and DW were sent to the Harold Johnson building on Government st. This is where the missing persons liaison is located.
DW had handed over Dannis phone to JT at the first police station.

DW got to the Harold Johnson building, before JT. As JT arrived, DW was giving his report to the Liaison. After DW was done, DW left, and JT then gave her report and handed over Dannis phone.

At 11:20 am, JT was contacted by one of Dannis friends, that stated Danni didn’t show for her shift at 11:00 am. While still sitting in the liaison office.

A part of DWs statement was that he returned to Dublin’s and was searching the Parking lot for Dannis phone, and a employee walked out and asked if he was looking for a phone Bc she had found one on the back of a car and turned it into the bar. He retrieved her phone from the bar and waited outside 20 mins, when she didn’t show up. He left. This was on the night of her disappearance.

Since then there has been NO contact with DW. Nor any of the others Danni was seen with that night by JT. None have reached out.

Per LE, the last ping from Danniella’s GPS on her car was at the shell gas station.

It's in the timeline that was posted earlier in the thread. I put it in bold to make it easier to find.

There's something that keeps bothering me about this graphic. Isn't there too much distance between Car 1 and 2 for them to communicate? And then Car 3 seems to be blocking Car 2's way out... Maybe it's not relevant at all, I don't know.
Cars got there at 11:05, C1 pulls out at 11:07, C3 pulls in at 11:08, C2 and C3 both pull out at 11:23 or something close to that

That makes sense if the Shell station was their intended destination. The route takes 14-15 minutes, and their trip lasted 20 minutes (10:45 - 11:05). What if the intended destination was:

The Dublin --> Ollies --> DV stop at Ollies --> DW continue driving home

It's just that I'm not ready to exclude Ollies from the route just yet, especially since there's no clear indication that DV and DW were planning a rendezvous at any location.

The missing phone explains the stop at the Shell station, and the found phone at The Dublin corroborates the missing phone story. What doesn't make sense is why Danni was following DW at the Shell station.

So what if there was a plan to purchase drugs? Maybe DW and DNV were headed to the Shel together. When they arrived DNV realized she did not have her phone. If she was the contact the dealer would not be able to reach her so DW went to find her phone and she stayed behind to wait for them to arrive. DW was supposed to go back to the Shel after looking for/finding her phone. If he drove past and did not see her car he could have just headed to Ollies to see if she made it there. The headlight flashing would be made up along with why they were at the Shel? Just trying to think of anything!!! And she was out celebrating her new car, maybe she was thinking of a little more than alcohol!

Cars got there at 11:05, C1 pulls out at 11:07, C3 pulls in at 11:08, C2 and C3 both pull out at 11:23 or something close to that

Based on the timeline that says DW left Shell Station at 11:24pm and was later at Ollies by midnight, that's a tight timeline. He doesn't have time to do anything to her if the sighting at Ollies is correct.

Leave Shell Station: 11:24pm
Arrive Dublin Pub: 11:39pm
Leave Dublin Pub: 11:41 - 11:53pm
Arrive Ollies (+7 minutes): ~12pm

Based on the timeline that says DW left Shell Station at 11:24pm and was later at Ollies by midnight, that's a tight timeline. He doesn't have time to do anything to her if the sighting at Ollies is correct.

Leave Shell Station: 11:24pm
Arrive Dublin Pub: 11:39pm
Leave Dublin Pub: 11:41 - 11:53pm
Arrive Ollies (+7 minutes): ~12pm
I thought DW left the Shell at 11:05-07 ?

Just curious...why should her apartment have been kept? I realize that, if she returns safely, she'll need somewhere to live. But let's, hypothetically, say she ends up being missing for 8 months (which I hope and pray we find her before then), the $5k will have been exceeded. How is it supposed to be paid for after that?
I think it would be a good idea to maintain the apartment for a month or two. Cleaning out an apartment and going through a missing loved ones stuff is not something I would want to rush into because at that point I would be hoping and praying they were coming home. MOO

RE rental car - apparently for work.....but don't know why he'd need one
Good question..
Anyone know why DW would have a work issued rental car...??
If you are entertaining clients and perhaps needed a larger car than you own it makes sense to rent a car. Also, if you have a trip to visit a client and don't want to put mileage on your car and work permits rental its a good way to save wear and tear on your vehicle. Just a couple of ideas that are fairly typical IMO.

I have a difficult time believing that the Shell station was the place to buy drugs. Drug dealers pay attention to all cameras, and it doesn't add up that drug dealers choose a Shell station as the ideal location to do drug business.We know that the CCTV captured something important on the night that Danni vanished, and that the cameras have a good view of business outside the building.

Perhaps DW is a gentleman and when Danni was in distress about her phone, he decided to go with her to help her find her phone. He didn't need to do that, but he did.

Why was she following him to begin with. Thats the million dollar question in my opinion. The whole she was confused so she went the opposite way of where the group was headed. I’ve asked people that would know and that Shell station is a meeting spot. So it simply answered the question as to why she might have followed him and who the third car might be if it was not car one returning. DWs story might be 100% true as odd as it seems.

I think it would be a good idea to maintain the apartment for a month or two. Cleaning out an apartment and going through a missing loved ones stuff is not something I would want to rush into because at that point I would be hoping and praying they were coming home. MOO

It wasn't done immediately upon her disappearance. The eviction process had already been started and that in itself is not a process that can be initiated & finalized in the same week/month; the management company would have to give time for DNV or next of kin to catch up on rent if they so chose to do so.

I don't know for sure but I believe the cleaning out of her apartment was within the last week or two.

Ok there's one way to figure out definitively if DW is Car 1 and 3: if you turn out of the Shell station, where's the closest place you can turn around and come back? Can you do it within 1 minute? Assuming he left the parking lot and didn't just do a loop around the pumps.

Thank you , Keyedin...Just missed that somehow!
Yeah don't like that DW just couldn't seem to relinquish her phone...still no idea how he knew the passcode...
Why not just turn into police??
Why on earth does DW still have 'this girls' (as he describes her) phone three days later, the 20th of July...
it's all too weird
DNV as far as I'm concerned has been let down....DW should have done much much more - HE knew something was off from the first that night...
according to timeline - seems nothing written up for the 19th?? (sorry if missing it...)
So, DW has 'this girls' phone...knows she is missing....of course he knows...he knows she didn't show up at Dublins after seeing her at Shell - at this point (aside from perpetrators only he does know...) but just sits on her phone...doesn't tell JT from get go: 'something isn't right here...'
Doesn't make sense to me at all...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member