VA VA - Arieanna Day, 3 months, Roanoke, 12 September 2018 *Charges dropped*

To get a copy of the search warrant, you would have to go to the 3rd floor of the Roanoke City Courthouse. I will not be in that area today or I would go myself. If you need more info PM me.
When msm obtains copies of documents they will sometimes upload them. If we’re lucky a member will find them and sometimes the news site will just link to them in an article. I really want to see the warrants but they may or may not go online.

When msm obtains copies of documents they will sometimes upload them. If we’re lucky a member will find them and sometimes the news site will just link to them in an article. I really want to see the warrants but they may or may not go online.
I have never seen any MSM in Roanoke post full warrants or PDFs, only excerpts from them. I’m slammed between my kids and trying to get a business up and running or I’d go down to the courthouse myself.

It gives me pause that they are asking about the hours between 9p and 11p. Mom says she last saw the baby at 10p and reported missing at 11p.
I believe the checkpoint is set for that time, not that they are necessarily asking about those hours.

Edited to add two different articles are reporting differently on the time, but I'm unable to copy/paste the links. VirginaFirst article states police believe he was in the area between 9-11 pm. Sigh.

Last edited:
Bond Hearing set for tomorrow
Missing Pieces Network
Okay so per this post, he’s been charged in Montgomery County, not Roanoke. It also said that the charges are through Juvinile/Domestic Relations court and that case information isn’t available online in VA. It’s mind boggling to me that this isn’t a Circuit Court criminal case.

Okay so per this post, he’s been charged in Montgomery County, not Roanoke. It also said that the charges are through Juvinile/Domestic Relations court and that case information isn’t available online in VA. It’s mind boggling to me that this isn’t a Circuit Court criminal case.

I think all domestic cases start in Juvenile court in VA - both civil and criminal. IMO it will be bumped to Circuit Court before it’s over. I clicked on the link and it said he did not bond.

Big man kills his own newborn daughter, hides her body, admits disposing of her, but won't tell where he put her because he thinks it benefits him to leave her to the elements like road kill.

All the little children.
It is beyond sickening. The more this happens, the more upsetting it becomes to me. What's really sad is that some of these babies/children are pawns between the parents. A possession, or an unwanted possession. They're being used as a revenge tactic in some cases against the other parent- the other parents that actually love and want their child. The mentality of these parents in these cases just make me sick.

I am so heartbroken to read about this little baby. Such depravity of this destructive man. Where does one learn this? From birth, are they spawned from evil? Is it due to environmental factors? Is it a consequence of social systems or power structures? Or is it some inner deficit of human nature, lurking in the shadow world of our psychology? With each thread I open every day, I become more fearful of the world my granddaughters and my future great grandchildren and their children, and so on and so on will be faced with living in. Today is the International Day of Peace. I wish this day’s symbolism to stay in the world forever.

I don’t know who is responsible for Missing Pieces Network but they deserve a special treasure reserved for them in heaven. I have seen them make more of a difference than any other organization out there. Thank you, Missing Pieces.

Last edited:

It may have been done to help keep things quiet for a time.

I am new to this so I am trying to be careful. However, if my child was missing and presumed dead, I would be in the psych center I am sure. There would not be enough medication to help me through this horrific ordeal. Again, my heart goes out to everyone who is a victim of this crime/unlawful disposal/whatever it really is.
Case information is available online in VA in General District, Civil, Criminal, Traffic and J&D (except depending on nature of crime - names would be omitted) However, it is very odd, this case has nothing I can find. He apparently has some history though.

I am new to this so I am trying to be careful. However, if my child was missing and presumed dead, I would be in the psych center I am sure. There would not be enough medication to help me through this horrific ordeal. Again, my heart goes out to everyone who is a victim of this crime/unlawful disposal/whatever it really is.

Case information is available online in VA in General District, Civil, Criminal, Traffic and J&D (except depending on nature of crime - names would be omitted) However, it is very odd, this case has nothing I can find. He apparently has some history though.
The really odd thing is, if Adrieanna was alive and abducted from her Roanoke City home, what are there no RC charges for abduction? This makes me wonder if she was dead when she left the house. If the police know that, the cause of death is the question. If it was a natural causes death, most people would call the authorities. If not, perhaps you would see exactly what we are seeing.

I am wondering if taxpayers are footing the bill for his attorney or she was hired by Terry. At this time, he has no job and obvious/apparent means of support. I suppose it is not relevant to where Arieanna is but how deep his pockets are or are not might be part of the motive for whatever it is he has done.

According to Lt. Mark Hollandsworth, police believe Terry was operating a black Nissan Maxima, with Virginia tag VWP-1130, in the vicinity of North Fork, Jennelle and Cedar Run Roads between 9 and 11 p.m. Sept. 11 — the day the infant was reported missing.

“We are looking for anyone who may have observed this vehicle pulled off on the side of the previously named roads during that time frame,” Hollandsworth said in a press release issued Tuesday afternoon.

Investigations Capt. Edward F. Hertling Jr. said 58 vehicles were checked during Tuesday’s two-hour checkpoint, enabling investigators to speak with 73 people.

“We did get a couple of helpful tips that we are currently running down, but nothing specifically drawing us immediately to any specific area to be searched,” Hertling said.
Clues sought in missing infant case | The Southwest Times

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ONF21772
Back