FL 4 women missing (1 fnd deceased) in Florida in the 1970s

Mysteries1974

Martha Jean Lambert - Missing since 1985
Reaction score
I was browsing through the Charley project and found that 4 women, 3 who look quite alike vanished in Florida from 1974 to 1978. In 1974, Amy Billig disappeared from Coconut Groves, in 1976 Laurie Jean Amico disappeared from Fort Lauderdale, and in 1978 Paula Agnes Lynch and Dana Evon Null disappeared. Dana Null was found in 2015 in a canal but it is unknown as to how she exactly died.

This thread is about the missing. I dont want to make it about me, but i feel I want to add.... I dont' know how I made it through the 60s as a kid and 70s as a teen. I look back and think .. wow there were so many close calls. I remember the first time a man grabbed me. I was roller skating outside our apt. I screamed so much that he let me go. I was just under 3 - 4 yrs old. Predators never end

I suspect Gould Dana Nulls case. There was a theory that Dana was murdered with her boyfriend and then they were disposed of in the canal along with the car. There are many articles that’s xolain how she was found.

I meant to say foul play but yeah that happened. I want too make a thread for Dana in the located person forum but when I did it got pulled. I want Dana to have a thread. I think it’s unfair. If I can I will make one in the near future.

This thread is about the missing. I dont want to make it about me, but i feel I want to add.... I dont' know how I made it through the 60s as a kid and 70s as a teen. I look back and think .. wow there were so many close calls. I remember the first time a man grabbed me. I was roller skating outside our apt. I screamed so much that he let me go. I was just under 3 - 4 yrs old. Predators never end
That sounds so scary. I would scream as loud as I possibly could.

Meaghan Good sent me a pic of Dana’s old Charley page.

*modsnip*/screenshot removed as not linked information

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I don’t think Dana died in an accident. I’ve always suspected foul play.

Remains Found in Car Linked to 1978 Missing Teens Case

Harry "Wade" Atchison, 19, and his friend Dana Null, 15, were last seen driving away from his home in his car on the night of Oct. 7, 1978, and the first break in the case in decades came when his car was found on Wednesday.

I am guessing Atchison was never found? I wonder if he was drinking that night after the concert? I mean, that might explain how his car wound up in the canal. And the salt water did a number on the vehicle judging by the picture at the link above.

Harry was found. 4 human bones were found in total. They were identified as both teens through DNA. The medical examiner ruled the deaths drowning and a probable accident but no cause of death was found and the car has no evidence due to its mangled and deteriorated state.

I suspect could play in all of these disappearances.

Last edited by a moderator:
As expected the thread for Dana was removed. I am so confused as to why the NCMEC request that Dana’s thread be removed. Even though people have told me that Dana died in an accident I still want to see evidence to prove it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim
Back