Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM.
If I may ask then, are you basing your assessment of CW not being helpful by her SM posts and videos?
And from what I’ve read. I know he worked 40 hours a week, and I know he worked out and ran a lot, and those activities take time. I can’t think of a video where he showed an ounce of enthusiasm, except when he was showing off his body.

I wrote a fairly detailed response to this earlier. Others have chimed in as well. As I said, my daughter was doing these things at 3. Scour some parenting forums or talk to a pediatrician and they will tell you that it's perfectly normal. While you may not have had personal experience with your daughters discovering their bodies at that age, it doesn't mean that NO child has. I would have no trouble accepting that he is capable of sexual abuse if I saw any actual evidence of it; I do not feel that a video clip of little girls standing on a water spout is evidence.
This is a good point. I discovered my hobby horse at 3. I’ll spare you all the details. :p

He said they had an emotional conversation at 4 am didn't he? Not at 2 am or 3 am. I would assume being tired and pregnant and not feeling well, that she would be sleeping during those hours.
According to her social media she would sleep 4 hours or so a night. Not that I could ever do that now. She attributed it to her patch . It seems they both were accustomed to rising that early. When my ex worked 12 hour shifts I woke up st 4:15am and had three small children as well. To be that young and full of energy without sleep again lol

IMO, from the evidence presented thus far, including the family videos, and interviews with neighbors and friends, I do not believe Cece or Bella were being SA. I found out a few years ago that my best friend growing up was being SA by her stepfather. I think back on those years. She had few friends, and was rarely allowed to leave her house to go to birthday parties, play dates, etc. I'm sure the stepfather was terrified she would tell someone. It appears that Cece and Bella had numerous play dates, the family engaged in numerous social activities and I just don't think this was happening. JMO

Of course, we don't know enough to be sure, but intuitively, it does not seem like they were SA. Another issue to consider - they spent most time with their mom, I don't think CW was the primary caregiver who would have the opportunity and the time.

According to her social media she would sleep 4 hours or so a night. Not that I could ever do that now. She attributed it to her patch . It seems they both were accustomed to rising that early. When my ex worked 12 hour shifts I woke up st 4:15am and had three small children as well. To be that young and full of energy without sleep again lol
Was that before or after her pregnancy?

And from what I’ve read. I know he worked 40 hours a week, and I know he worked out and ran a lot, and those activities take time. I can’t think of a video where he showed an ounce of enthusiasm, except when he was showing off his body.
I agree he didn't show much enthusiasm. That could be because he was tired of being in front of a camera. I also think that maybe "showing off his body" was orchestrated by SW as part of the thrive experience.

No I don't.
Good idea to not call 911 to try and save your children?

Good idea to compound the crimes by committing more felonies (body removal and hiding)?

Good idea to hide the only evidence you would have if you are telling the truth in such a way that said evidence would very likely be destroyed via moving the children's bodies, submerging them in crude oil, and keeping them there for an indefinite amount of time while said evidence deteriorates?

Good idea to lie to the police and public when it is a matter of time until they find your hiding place on your employer's property?

Good idea to agree to multiple media interviews where you know you will be lying for all the world to see and be recorded?

All of the above assumes one believes CW's latest version of events. Since I do not, I see many, many more bad ideas.

I wonder what tools he normally carries in the truck?
For example, did he have tools that require gas such as a chainsaw?
Or maybe an auger tool that he could have used to dig a shallow grave faster?

At the very least he must have had a shovel. We know now that the ground there is very hard once you dig down a few inches and he probably didn't have a pick, hence the shallow grave.

Treatment of lupus, especially steroids, could deprive one of sleep, for a long time. It could be one of the reasons for her insomnia.

If, however, her sleep dramatically changed due to a patch, it is very concerning. Some unproven, untested concoction that gives you weight loss and insomnia and is used in people with unknown preexisitng psychological conditions, it is pretty scary! I checked the contents of Thrive, to me they looked like snake oil. If Thrive is what the makers claim it is. But both SW and CW lost weight very rapidly, what else could they have used to speed up metabolism?

It wasn’t mentioned in the report that he did . Perhaps that is the reason the phone was in between the couch cushions IMO is she slept there

I think this too, and that SW stripped the bed believing CW had someone else in it while she was away, this is what i would have done if i was in that scenario, i probably would have said i would make sure he left with nothing and would lose the girls, I would definitely want more than an emotional conversation if I was being dumped while pregnant , who knows for sure? CW and I don't think he will tell

I have kind of toyed with the idea that maybe the person who saw Bella “blue” on the baby monitor was actually Shanann. That would mean the girls were already gone when she got home which I’m not totally sure I believe... But something about him continuing to mention the monitor has meaning. Imo.
I think the monitors have MAJOR meaning. I know the type of monitor has been discussed, but was it the type that had wifi, so that SW could log in from afar and see live footage?

Human snapping from being left pregnant for another woman has caused that as well imo

I think her friend stated that she didn't feel well on this evening/morning she dropped her home? I mean everything is possible (though I highly doubt Shannan had anything to do with the killings) but feeling unwell probably feeling nausea due pregnancy I find it unlikely she would have had the strength to strangle two little children to death. Considering the time and the flight delay. I'm thinking of my own pregnancy and when I felt sometimes bad or was tired. Could sleep the entire time and went sometimes straight to bed at 5 pm.
No way I would have even picked up an argument with my husband it was too exhausting. Even though sometimes your hormones drive you nuts :confused: and you get feisty.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member