Sievers Sidebar #5

And the kid's lawyers want to end communication (phone calls) with Mark and the girls. That hearing was this afternoon. The only thing that disappoints me is the judge allowing for the defense to see all the info and records in the bins....

Judge reaffirms ruling to allow defenses to see Sievers murder case evidence

So interesting to see the phrase "emergency motion" to terminate his conversations with his girls. I wonder what was going on... why the emergency? Was he grooming the girls to want to testify in his defense? Hmmm.

Whaaaaa! Too many DEFENSE witnesses? *sidesplitting laughter* No, seriously? I can't begin to imagine who or why.
I haven't counted the names, but the defence witness list runs to 9 pages.

Lots of LEO's, medical examiners, banks, insurance companies, people who gave witness statements, and other people who I have no idea who they are.

Pretty much anyone involved in the case.

Last edited:
Last edited:
To be a fly on the wall in the jail, defense attorneys office and anywhere else.....just imagine what MS can be thinking up to get himself out of this mess.....reminds me of Anthony and Arias...all the lies and tricks pulled.

I pray for the young girls....

So interesting to see the phrase "emergency motion" to terminate his conversations with his girls. I wonder what was going on... why the emergency? Was he grooming the girls to want to testify in his defense? Hmmm.

Mark is getting desperate, IMO. He couldn't kill off CWW and his girls are his last resort to manipulate. He is a pot stirrer and quite frankly he doesn't deserve to be a dad, JMO

Harsh?, not really. Time and time again we have been reading about Mark and his games. He only looks out for his best interests. He uses his own kids as pawns. he uses his own mother. He uses everyone! JMO

I haven't counted the names, but the defence witness list runs to 9 pages.

Lots of LEO's, medical examiners, banks, insurance companies, people who gave witness statements, and other people who I have no idea who they are.

Pretty much anyone involved in the case.
May I ask where the list of the defense witnesses is available to view?

May I ask where the list of the defense witnesses is available to view?

I can't link directly, but if you search for Mark Sievers here:

Then click on the case number:

15-CF-000673-B​

Then scroll through the 'docket events' and click on:

10/13/2017 Witness List Filed​

I think I may have made this sound more complicated than it is, but if you have any problems I'll try messaging it to you. I don't think we're allowed to post it as it has addresses of the witnesses etc.

Has anyone seen if the Judge has set a date for trial? I know it will not start on that date but wondering!
No date has been set yet but I have a strong feeling a early spring trial will happen in March. The next pre- trial conf is 11/30. LS is having her deposition in early November so tasks are getting finished

I can't link directly, but if you search for Mark Sievers here:

Then click on the case number:

15-CF-000673-B​

Then scroll through the 'docket events' and click on:

10/13/2017 Witness List Filed​

I think I may have made this sound more complicated than it is, but if you have any problems I'll try messaging it to you. I don't think we're allowed to post it as it has addresses of the witnesses etc.
This is why I exactly did not post the list here. Everyone has their address listed. The list can change before the trial but MS and JR called A LOT of ppl! Category A witnesses will probably get more grilled and spend more time on the stand than the others and the big players are listed in that category !

If MS can no longer have phone contact, there is always letters. The letters do not have to go through prison system can go through his lawyers. The lawyers can make the letter seem like it is a friend sending it so I hope ALL of the girls mail is censored at grandmas house somehow someway, legally. I do not trust MS at all. This is for the girls safety and also for the legality of the trial.

If MS can no longer have phone contact, there is always letters. The letters do not have to go through prison system can go through his lawyers. The lawyers can make the letter seem like it is a friend sending it so I hope ALL of the girls mail is censored at grandmas house somehow someway, legally. I do not trust MS at all. This is for the girls safety and also for the legality of the trial.
I think the letters were being monitored by a third party before they were given to the girls.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMR0715
Back