Bill Cosby charged w/aggravated Sexual Assault/other Rape Allegations *conviction vacated* *civil trial 2022 guilty* #6

I'm well aware of a hotdog bun is not the same as sexual assault.

Just making a point - sorry I missed the mark.

I apologize, I didn’t mean to come at you directly. I don’t think you missed the mark, I just took my frustration out on the hot dog bun issue. This is the second thread in two days where I’ve seen sexual assault be mocked or downplayed, so I’m admittedly salty. Again, I apologize and it wasn’t directed at you.

He's 81. Is he considered a threat to society?
I'm not for him just 'walking free' but 3 yrs and $24,000 is a bit limited...after the 3 years send him to a stinky Rest Home with unhappy and mean employees who leave him on a bedpan overnight.

He's 81. Is he considered a threat to society?
I'm not for him just 'walking free' but 3 yrs and $24,000 is a bit limited...after the 3 years send him to a stinky Rest Home with unhappy and mean employees who leave him on a bedpan overnight.

Only to the half the population who are female. Yes, he's a threat to ALL women.
He should remain behind bars for the rest of his life.

May I point out that stair cases have hand rails, IF he fell/stumbled, he should have been holding the railing.

As for a bread roll hitting you, oh well.

The one thing I disagree with is BC being labeled a violent sex offender. My idea of someone in this category would be a younger, physically capable person who is able to physically assault someone. I don't think BC ever violently physically assaulted, but drugged. I doubt he would ever be able to obtain such drugs again, and what woman is by choice going to go near him? At 81 and either legally blind or not having good sight does not to me equate with the idea of a violent sex offender. I think it's more of a punishment than reality.

Free Bill Cosby.

Andrea agreed to the settlement years ago.

Agree. The entire case was based off the civil suit deposition that Cosby did after being reassured by that D.A that no criminal charges would ever be filled.

So Andrea was content with the entire thing.

But now years later. The new D.A wanted to boost ratings by making sure that any previous deals were null and void and they will prosecute by any means necessary.

So Im just surprised that the reassurance by a state Representative years ago could easily be overriding after you was basically entrapped to disclosing certain things that you would have never disclosed without the original reassurance of the state. Jmo

Im just surprised that Andreas parents seemed so shocked and emotional while acting like they never benefitted from the civil suit by Andrea decades ago. Jmo

Mom nor dad hasn't screamed for blood for the past decade as if they never knew.

But now. Its time to get paid off media interviews? Ok sure?

Will this enable this person to be able to file more lawsuits and make more money?

Will this enable this person to be able to file more lawsuits and make more money?
Yes. Andrea and family will now make more money off interviews and book deals since the original settlement was made before knowing that all information would be public due to the state deciding to file charges a month before expiration . Jmo

This is the first time I've heard that BC is blind - where've I been?

Bill Cosby says he's now completely blind

Maybe he is safer in jail at this point. BC made some bad choices, granted, Hollywood has always had its problems since its inception, famous stars making headlines on the front page for their unseemly behavior.

Yes. Andrea and family will now make more money off interviews and book deals since the original settlement was made before knowing that all information would be public due to the state deciding to file charges a month before expiration . Jmo

I'm not so sure about all of that. Andrea and her mom gave one interview (with Dateline) last May, after the guilty verdicts. I remember Andrea saying it would be the only interview they would give. As far as a book deal, I suppose that's possible, but I don't know how lucrative it would be. Also, I don't think Andrea was required to cooperate with prosecutors and testify at trial. It was her choice. She was grilled for hours, in both trials, by Cosby's lawyers. So I believe Andrea when she said she did it for justice. Of course, I could be wrong. Maybe she's secretly planning to have her own reality TV show.

Last edited:
Me! I believe the same.
I predict 8 months TOPS.
He is too old and the prison system is not equipped to handle "most" men his age, never mind the host of health problems many of them have.
MOO

There are many geriatrics with health concerns within the prison system.
There is a prison in Pennsylvania that is able to manage all prisoners who need a nursing home level of care. It is suspected that, after assessment, he may well be sent to that prison and put in solitary confinement for safety. He would not even be close to the eldest prisoner in that facility.

Anyone with the desire to write about the downfall of BC can write a book about the case. I doubt Andrea and her family will be seeking fame from this horrible ordeal. As for when the charges were filed, does it really matter as long as its within the time frame as per law??

a movie about BC's disgrace and downfall is inevitable IMO.

Anyone with the desire to write about the downfall of BC can write a book about the case. I doubt Andrea and her family will be seeking fame from this horrible ordeal. As for when the charges were filed, does it really matter as long as its within the time frame as per law??
Not arguing. But his civil suit deposition testimony was given due to his team being reassured (by the DA at the time) that the case will not hit the criminal courts.

So its like entrapment if you ask me.

Now the cops can say anything in the interview room to get you to talk.

But DA can not promise you one thing and then later on have another come in and change stuff.

And if so. Then at a minimum all deposition statements should have at least been thrown out by the judge at least.

Jmo. But I respect yours as well.

I wonder if he will go to advocates for the blind, like National Federation of the Blind, (NFB), Bill Cosby has done himself any favors by denying his level of vision loss, he should have been in court each day, with a long white cane, prominent at the defense table. Glaucoma patients usually do this, they in general have good central acuity, and peripheral field loss. He was in denial of his vision loss. To his detriment here.

I think the statements from Andrew Wyatt prove what I have thought for quite some time. Bill Cosby might have diminished vision but he is NOT completely blind. IF he were blind, painting a line, however wide and yellow, onto the stage would be of no use whatsoever. He looks around at the crowds when it suits him, then remembers he's 'blind' and grabs an arm.

I'm certain that the prison system has dealt with blind prisoners and if he holds onto the stair railings etc, it's definitely NOT a reason for release.

Like it or not, he's been sentenced to prison and is to appeal FROM jail.

Just by being 81, his visual acuity won't be what it was at 25. Aging does negatively affect ones body. I cannot imagine that he ignored cataracts or glaucoma until it left him legally blind.

Enjoy the jello BC.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305
Back