236.1 KB · Views: 86
  • C9603E0A-B883-4387-8DF4-404FCCEF827D.png
    C9603E0A-B883-4387-8DF4-404FCCEF827D.png
    232.6 KB · Views: 81
  • 6AA3D331-3D06-4CDF-971B-172BD79DA412.png
    6AA3D331-3D06-4CDF-971B-172BD79DA412.png
    213.9 KB · Views: 68
Oh my Go

"Scotty Barr came to Jorgensen's house—where Wilson was staying—to get the phone.

"While at Jorgensen's residence, Barr spoke to Wilson. Barr reported to police that during this conversation Wilson attempted to hide his face with his arm.""

Wilson is lucky Mr. Barr didn't kill him on the spot.
It's amazing the grace some people have in the face of pure inhuman evil. I hope I'd be able to just leave things in the hands of the law. RIP poor girl. Sounds like getting you justice is being taken very seriously.

• Next Event: 10/04/2018
What that event is? I don't know. Likely his arraignment on these charges.

You can try this one and see if it'll let you search it:

https://records.courts.alaska.gov/eaccess/search.page.8.1?x=xO3bVKgYdTCH*Ov-eVlrFQ

According to what highly caffeinated Kat posted - the attached - it says "Preliminary Hearing"

and by the way....

sgreeting_welcome_team_100-100.gif
to WS & this thread highly caffeinated Kat!

Can you give me the court site that you found the charges, etc. for him, please? :) I'd like to see if I can get in - or I will have to rely on you to get me updates! :D

edited to add @MsFacetious - I tried that link, but it brought up 3 closed cases for him. Is this a "Federal" case? Might be another site. Guess I'll have to wait for @highly caffeinated Kat posts a link to site. ;)

According to what highly caffeinated Kat posted - the attached - it says "Preliminary Hearing"

and by the way....

sgreeting_welcome_team_100-100.gif
to WS & this thread highly caffeinated Kat!

Can you give me the court site that you found the charges, etc. for him, please? :) I'd like to see if I can get in - or I will have to rely on you to get me updates! :D

edited to add @MsFacetious - I tried that link, but it brought up 3 closed cases for him. Is this a "Federal" case? Might be another site. Guess I'll have to wait for @highly caffeinated Kat posts a link to site. ;)

https://records.courts.alaska.gov/eaccess/search.page.3?x=wBbEdjbzoxFl8Z0PRE2oAQ

Just search Wilson Peter and it is 20 cases down. It says “open”

Ah - same site I had - I put in his middle name & only came up with those 3 I mentioned before. Must make note "no middle name" !

Thanks! :)

Ah - same site I had - I put in his middle name & only came up with those 3 I mentioned before. Must make note "no middle name" !

Thanks! :)

Tip:
Click on the "file date" at the top.
Click once and it sorts from oldest to newest.
Click again and it sorts from newest to oldest.
Saves SO much time!

I can't read (access) the article posted in #325 - is there a next court date in there?

TIA!

Niner,

Not sure if this is the date you wanted that has passed, the Felony First Appearance on 09/25, or the Preliminary Hearing 10/04?

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachments/6aa3d331-3d06-4cdf-971b-172bd79da412-png.148716/

Father of Murdered daughter says thank you

After some very difficult days, Ashley's father Scotty Barr found a moment to smile after court. KTVA spoke asked him about the donations that have come in from around the state, including in Anchorage -- specifically bicycles that people donated. People collected and packed them up to be shipped to Kotzebue for other kids in the family. The bikes all have purple in them -- which was Ashley's favorite color.

"They're very excited. They're extremely excited about their bikes. They're happy about it. I can't explain how happy they are," said Barr with a smile on his face.

He says the bikes will help ease the minds of the kids right now. He also thanked all of the people in Kotzebue who've helped the family, local law enforcement and FBI agents and others who came in from out of town for the search and investigation.

The mayor of Kotzebue says the murder is a tough thing to get over and said people have to continue supporting each other.

"We're a tight-knit group. We're Kotzebue strong. And during this time I consider us to be Ashley strong," said Mayor Gayle Ralston.

http://www.ktva.com/story/39181012/father-of-murdered-daughter-says-thank-you

Last edited:
Thank you case523!

The October date is what I was looking for. :)

The stands were so full, in fact, that it was standing room only at the memorial service for the girl who was killed by a fellow Kotzebue resident on Sept. 6. Her death shook the community and touched the entire state.

As the community planned her memorial service, which happened on Saturday, Sept. 22, the rest of the state rallied to help. Supermarkets and retail outlets in Anchorage and Fairbanks donated anything and everything they could.

"Purple coats, snow pants, sheets, beddings, blankets, chairs, lamps, bikes, Halloween baskets, candy, clothes, deodorant, toothpaste, toothbrushes, towels, food, paper products, potluck items and lots of flowers," listed Eva Sheldon, of Kotzebue, who helped coordinate receiving them.

Moving companies helped with shipping. A hardware store even donated paint so the shipping containers could also be purple for Ashley.

Hundreds attend Ashley Johnson-Barr's funeral

More at the link

Wilson's younger sister, Albertha Wilson, told the Daily News that on another occasion Peter Wilson sexually abused her and another child. "I know lots of sexual predators are going to read (this) and I want to tell them all, they won't get away with it no longer," Albertha Wilson said. "I'm making a stand."

Albertha Wilson told the Daily News she was three when Peter Wilson sexually abused her and another child when they had lived in Anchorage when Peter Wilson had been babysitting. In later years, Albertha said Peter had called and apologized.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back