Missouri - The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologise as I assumed living room but they was on the side as in plural.

I definitely remember reading cigarettes were on the side. So definitely not in the bedroom with Sherill and Suzie.

It Was deemed odd and Bartt stated it was weird and not his mother’s normal patten of behavior. Considering he grew up with her for at least 18+ years il take his word on his mother’s habits.

So side could mean kitchen or living room but whichever way you look at it wasn’t the bedroom.

Last edited:
I apologize for the back-to-back comments but .....does anyone know if Nigel, being so close to Suzie, was ever questioned about the satanic material that was found in Suzies bedroom? A few of the threads here were removed so I’m not sure if I just missed anyone discussing a theory on her satanic interests or not.

IMO a few satanic books doesn't mean anything except Suzie was curious at some point in time and shouldn't be held against her :(

And Nigel has since become a VERY successful woman with the Red Cross(coordinator or something of that persuasion.) IMO she was an excellent influence on Suzie and really (genuinely) cared for Suzie. I wonder if Suzie had already lost interest in satanic material but just hadn't tossed them out yet. That would be a good question for Nigel. :D

I still think Suzie knew to much about something and could blab and she was close to her mum so she also had to be taken out as they couldn’t kill Suzie and then Sherill knew something and talked.

Stacey killed because she knew one of the people involved.

Possible and I 'used to' be convinced that's what happened.....Suzie knew too much and would blab to Sherrill etc. She could have known drug dealing 'connections'. It has been said Dusty purchased drugs from Garrison (one time) and Garrison was connect to the Galloping Goose motorcycle club (out of KC). And the G.G. guys abducted the women and they were subsequently raped and murdered.

IMO Suzie would have 'blabbed' to Nigel and Janelle. Nigel's still alive, along with Janelle, her 'Mike', the Grave Diggers etc etc

I don't believe that anymore. Too dramatic. IMO Dusty was too low on the Totem Pole to be much a concern for G.G. And rumor has it that Garrison had only been out of prison (for a previous charge) for 2 weeks. I may research that 'rumor'...IF Garrison WAS connected to a huge drug Cartel and word got out.....wouldn't the 'Cartel' murder Garrison? I just don't see Suzie as a huge threat to anyone anymore.

I 'used to be' dead set AGAINST classmates being involved and cycled through all the other possibilities and came back to.....classmates.
If the women had stayed home, they'd all still be alive today.

I apologise as I assumed living room but they was on the side as in plural.

I definitely remember reading cigarettes were on the side. So definitely not in the bedroom with Sherill and Suzie.

It Was deemed odd and Bartt stated it was weird and not his mother’s normal patten of behavior. Considering he grew up with her for at least 18+ years il take his word on his mother’s habits.

So side could mean kitchen or living room but whichever way you look at it wasn’t the bedroom.
Oh, no need to apologize. This case is a very convoluted case, and has been made more convoluted by the various conflicting news stories written and the various conflicting videos that have been made about it. :)

Possible and I 'used to' be convinced that's what happened.....Suzie knew too much and would blab to Sherrill etc. She could have known drug dealing 'connections'. It has been said Dusty purchased drugs from Garrison (one time) and Garrison was connect to the Galloping Goose motorcycle club (out of KC). And the G.G. guys abducted the women and they were subsequently raped and murdered.

IMO Suzie would have 'blabbed' to Nigel and Janelle. Nigel's still alive, along with Janelle, her 'Mike', the Grave Diggers etc etc

I don't believe that anymore. Too dramatic. IMO Dusty was too low on the Totem Pole to be much a concern for G.G. And rumor has it that Garrison had only been out of prison (for a previous charge) for 2 weeks. I may research that 'rumor'...IF Garrison WAS connected to a huge drug Cartel and word got out.....wouldn't the 'Cartel' murder Garrison? I just don't see Suzie as a huge threat to anyone anymore.

I 'used to be' dead set AGAINST classmates being involved and cycled through all the other possibilities and came back to.....classmates.
If the women had stayed home, they'd all still be alive today.

I couldn't agree more with you!!! And, its interesting to see you post, that you've looked at this case from several different perspectives, but keep ending up back at the friends.

I too have had this same issue. I have looked at this case up one side and down the other. Explored various different possibilities. But no matter what path I've taken, I always seem to end up right at the beginning of the crime, at that night and the people who were around them, and the next day, and the people who were last to see them, and first at the house, as well as, the last people who were at the Brian Joy residence partying that night.

It makes way more sense than anything else. The only problem I have is, if something happened to the girls at the Brian Joy residence, you'd think someone would have talked by now. With a large group of people, someone would have talked. I've wondered if someone they knew, swung by their house after they left JK's house, trying to hook up with one of the girls, and things went south. May be they were the Angry Drunk type, or, Black Out Drive type of Drunk, and got angry with stopping at her house and ending up being rejected, and then freaked out and things went south from there. I've met a many people in my life who were very nice, grounded individuals, until they had had a few drinks in them, and when they did, they turned into the Devil and got angry and violent. Many people react this way to alcohol. I've also met many people who, when they drink, go on black out drive, and do things, and then wake up the next morning and don't have a clue what they did, or have just vague recollections of the events of the previous night.

Wonder if one of these two scenarios is what happened that night????

Last edited:
I couldn't agree more with you!!! And, its interesting to see you post, that you've looked at this case from several different perspectives, but keep ending up back at the friends.

I too have had this same issue. I have looked at this case up one side and down the other. Explored various different possibilities. But no matter what path I've taken, I always seem to end up right at the beginning of the crime, at that night and the people who were around them, and the next day, and the people who were last to see them, and first at the house, as well as, the last people who were at the Brian Joy residence partying that night.

It makes way more sense than anything else. The only problem I have is, if something happened to the girls at the Brian Joy residence, you'd think someone would have talked by now. With a large group of people, someone would have talked. I've wondered if someone they knew, swung by their house after they left JK's house, trying to hook up with one of the girls, and things went south. May be they were the Angry Drunk type, or, Black Out Drive type of Drunk, and got angry with stopping at her house and ending up being rejected, and then freaked out and things went south from there. I've met a many people in my life who were very nice, grounded individuals, until they had had a few drinks in them, and when they did, they turned into the Devil and got angry and violent. Many people react this way to alcohol. I've also met many people who, when they drink, go on black out drive, and do thing, and then wake up the next morning and don't have a clue what they did, or have just vague recollections of the events of the previous night.

Wonder if one of these two scenarios is what happened that night????

Good one on the mean, or black out, drunk! I've also wondered if Suzie opened the door to someone she knew and thought harmless!
We had a young lady up here (KC) who gave her bf's friend home from a party. I 'assume' she thought him harmless....he murdered her.

It happens. 'Cold Justice' and Johnny Bonds needs to get hold of those classmates. He'd have the 'right' questions to ask which might 'jog' their memory and identify things they thought were insignificant. We might be amazed at who did this.

Sherrill got the unidentified phone call at 10:30 p.m. Then at 2:15 she was seen by the Apco worker, frantically looking for her daughter....

The same Apco worker said he saw the 2 young women (suzie and stacy) earlier in the evening. What time did that occur? I read it was 10:30.
Classmates say suzie and stacy never left the party

Who can we believe? Apco guy, who has nothing invested in this case, or the Classmates who had contact with the women before they disappeared.

Sherrill got the unidentified phone call at 10:30 p.m. Then at 2:15 she was seen by the Apco worker, frantically looking for her daughter....

The same Apco worker said he saw the 2 young women (suzie and stacy) earlier in the evening. What time did that occur? I read it was 10:30.
Classmates say suzie and stacy never left the party

Who can we believe? Apco guy, who has nothing invested in this case, or the Classmates who had contact with the women before they disappeared.

Interesting point!!

IMO a few satanic books doesn't mean anything except Suzie was curious at some point in time and shouldn't be held against her :(

And Nigel has since become a VERY successful woman with the Red Cross(coordinator or something of that persuasion.) IMO she was an excellent influence on Suzie and really (genuinely) cared for Suzie. I wonder if Suzie had already lost interest in satanic material but just hadn't tossed them out yet. That would be a good question for Nigel. :D

Would love to hear what Nigel would say. Concerns me that Mike Clay (Dustin Reklas friend) had satanic ritual “items” in his home as well when the cops visited his residence though. Definitely not judging but peeks my curiosity.

Would love to hear what Nigel would say. Concerns me that Mike Clay (Dustin Reklas friend) had satanic ritual “items” in his home as well when the cops visited his residence though. Definitely not judging but peeks my curiosity.

What is interesting is, someone who claimed to be MC, and someone who claimed to be his wife were posting on another site, and who ever was posting (not sure it was actually MC) denied that the cop coming to the house and seeing that stuff was true. This person said the cop lied. Does this behavior of acting like its everyone just out to get MC, and they're all lying, but MC, sound familiar?
He did the same thing when he made that remark to the Detective and said, "I hope those B#@!'s are dead". Blamed it on the cop being mean to him. And he's done this a few other times with other issues. Minimizing behavior. Deflecting behavior. Is he incapable of personal responsibility, and honesty, or authority, or is there more to this? It's just something I've observed. And, I have to also add that no one even knows if it was really MC posting. However, the back and forth between the person's calming to be them, went on forever and seemed legit. But again, don't know if it was really him.

What is interesting is, someone who claimed to be MC, and someone who claimed to be his wife were posting on another site, and who ever was posting (not sure it was actually MC) denied that the cop coming to the house and seeing that stuff was true. This person said the cop lied. Does this behavior of acting like its everyone just out to get MC, and they're all lying, but MC, sound familiar?
He did the same thing when he made that remark to the Detective and said, "I hope those B#@!'s are dead". Blamed it on the cop being mean to him. And he's done this a few other times with other issues. Minimizing behavior. Deflecting behavior. Is he incapable of personal responsibility, and honesty, or authority, or is there more to this? It's just something I've observed. And, I have to also add that no one even knows if it was really MC posting. However, the back and forth between the person's calming to be them, went on forever and seemed legit. But again, don't know if it was really him.
Was MC the one who had dated Suzie? If so, that behavior certainly fits with my theory.

I’m somewhat reluctant to post this but I know someone rather well who was a close friend to Sherrill. In fact they walked together just three days and info was shared before they went missing. I was told there was something bothering her but it was not pursued. My friend greatly regrets that.

She was ultra careful and never would have allowed a stranger into the house. This leads me to the conclusion that Suzie was lured out of the house and Sherrill went outside to see what was going on. I suspect some loud talking was taking place. I suspect that Stacy was already in bed and may have been asleep.

I suspect that a car drove up which is when Suzie cracked the blinds recognizing the driver. The fact that the blinds were not put back into place was because the kidnapper did not go in any further than to grab Stacy.

As to Micheal Clay and his wife, they were the real deal in that other forum. At one time our relations were cordial but deteriorated over time. In any event they were real.

I do not believe any of the vandals were involved. Nor do I believe were the GJ3. Clay suggested a theory and I happen to agree that one lone male predator who likely met one or both girls that evening or had been stalking them; at least Suzie.

IMO, he used to be a frequent poster here. I further believe he is very well versed on police procedure.

As to the purses, I don’t believe the perp rearranged them. If he had no direct connection to them nothing connecting him would have been in their purses. And had he did, he would have taken the money although that was not the motive.

I’m somewhat reluctant to post this but I know someone rather well who was a close friend to Sherrill. In fact they walked together just three days and info was shared before they went missing. I was told there was something bothering her but it was not pursued. My friend greatly regrets that.

She was ultra careful and never would have allowed a stranger into the house. This leads me to the conclusion that Suzie was lured out of the house and Sherrill went outside to see what was going on. I suspect some loud talking was taking place. I suspect that Stacy was already in bed and may have been asleep.

I suspect that a car drove up which is when Suzie cracked the blinds recognizing the driver. The fact that the blinds were not put back into place was because the kidnapper did not go in any further than to grab Stacy.

As to Micheal Clay and his wife, they were the real deal in that other forum. At one time our relations were cordial but deteriorated over time. In any event they were real.

I do not believe any of the vandals were involved. Nor do I believe were the GJ3. Clay suggested and I happen to agree that one lone male predator who likely met one or both girls that evening or had been stalking them; at least Suzie.

IMO, he used to be a frequent poster here. I further believe he is very well versed on police procedure.

As to the purses, I don’t believe the perp rearranged them. If he had no direct connection to them nothing connecting him would have been in their purses. And had he did, he would have taken the money although that was not the motive.
If it was random, though, why would something have been bothering Sherrill? It seems more likely to me that if Suzie & Sherrill were both upset about something before the crime occurred, it would be more likely related to the upset than to random.

I do not believe any of the vandals were involved. Nor do I believe were the GJ3. Clay suggested a theory and I happen to agree that one lone male predator who likely met one or both girls that evening or had been stalking them; at least Suzie.

I have thought the same about the purses. Just doesn’t make sense to me that anyone would rummage through the purses and leave money behind, esp. $900. I agree with your theory, they or one of them encountered evil that night. I do not discount the waitress at George’s sighting of them, either.

Last edited:
If it was random, though, why would something have been bothering Sherrill? It seems more likely to me that if Suzie & Sherrill were both upset about something before the crime occurred, it would be more likely related to the upset than to random.
Also makes me wonder if she had a bad feeling about something...like an impending doom? Not to be dramatic but it’s happened before.
This case will make your head spin. o_O

That is a good question but I was asked not to be specific and will honor that pledge. And it could have been an innocent question asked of someone who did not know anything more than some drugs on a limited basis were circulating in the school.

I also worked in the same office where two of her clients worked. One had just gone to her just three days prior and their conversation consisted of chit-chat about their respective daughter’s upcoming graduations.

What is somewhat mysterious to me is that she nor the other lady I knew as her clients were never interviewed by the police. One is explainable in that her name was not in the Rolodex but the other was. There were 221 names in the Rolodex and two that were not. So as far as I know, there were 223 known clients. I have their names and probably 95% were women who might be expected to use her services.

The salon was next door to where I worked in the state office building. I may have seen Sherrill on the mezzanine level where a group of ours would have morning coffee but I have no recollection of having seen her.

I have thought the same about the purses. Just doesn’t make sense to me that anyone would rummage through the purses and leave money behind, esp. $900. I agree with your theory, they or one of them encountered evil that night. I do not discount the waitress at George’s sighting of them, either.

It doesn’t make any sense that one of the victims would stack the purses like that though.

Why would Suzie take her mums purse when she got home and put it on the steps leading down to her bedroom?

Somebody placed them purses and it wasn’t one of the 3 women.

Are you referring to the poster who used the name Monkeyman? I have had discussions with this person, but I don't think they had anything to do with this crime at all. I've read the arguments you two had on here. What makes you think this person committed this crime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member