VA - Transgender student barred from shelter in locker rooms during school safety drill, Oct 2018

EuTuCroquet?

“What's happening to my special purpose!?”
Reaction score
Transgender student barred from shelter in locker rooms during school safety drill

STAFFORD, Va. -- An alarming day for a young, transgender girl after she was barred from using both the boys' and girls' locker room.

During a lock down safety drill at her middle school in Stafford County, last week the LGBTQ rights group Equality Stafford says she was forced to sit alone on the bleachers and then in the hall while everyone else in her physical education class at a Stafford County middle school took shelter in locker rooms.​

This makes me so incredibly sad.

I hope it's okay for me to share one of my favorite videos here. It's on topic. As an aside, it stars the kid who played Spiderman in the most recent movie(s).

The scary thing is that they would have probably done the same in case of a genuinely dangerous situation, don't they think of this girl as a human being? It is shocking :mad: and Virginia again in the news for 19th century mentality attitudes...

The administrator responsible for student safety in that building -- has a big problem.

Too bad we all don't pay taxes in that school district. Their next few school board meetings would be interesting!

Excluded Student, so sorry you were treated so shamefully!

JMHO, there are 2 choices even if you are an arch-conservative:

1. This student stays right by the side of the teacher assigned to the boy's locker room

OR:

2. This students stays right by the side of the teacher assigned to the girl's locker room

Assign second faculty member to that gender's locker room.

Who, precisely, is threatened by this child? Why is this registered student a threat equal to the threat the drill is designed to overcome?

JMHO YMMV LRR

WOW, just WOW!

Imagine a true security threat. And several boys run into a girls' bathroom where girls are already hiding. Would the girls push them out? God forbid. Would they push a TG kid out? No way! Everyone hides where he can, no one thinks of sex/gender/sexual orientation or anything else when there is real danger. And this is what they safety drills are for, to emulate real danger and find ways to escape.

The scary thing is that they would have probably done the same in case of a genuinely dangerous situation, don't they think of this girl as a human being? It is shocking :mad: and Virginia again in the news for 19th century mentality attitudes...

I hope, those of authority are reprimanded and are ousted from their positions.
Hope also they are fined +++, as it is money that hurts these people, that make these outlandish rules.
Absolute Creeps.
No second chance.
Imagine how this poor soul felt: not wanted, not good enough.:(:(

Unbelievable but sadly not unpredictable. I've recently seen videos of people being forcibly removed from bathrooms because they don't "look" like the gender the bathroom is for. The same people complaining would complain if those individuals had a right (or even just used) the bathroom of the gender they identify with. I cannot imagine the stress the trans community goes through simply to relieve themselves in public. Awful.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autumn.Doe
Back