VA VA - Arieanna Day, 3 months, Roanoke, 12 September 2018 *Charges dropped*

And Zarah's case,they didn't want the public to search as they don't have the trained eye on what to look for,it's very kind of the public to want to do so though IMO
Yeah, I think each jurisdiction has its own protocol. Over the years I've seen plenty of both. In Joe Clyde Daniels' case LE even helped organize huge volunteer searches. IMO a lot depends on the circumstances too.

Arieanna added to National Center for Missing and Exploited Children
According to the agency's website, the list assembled by Virginia State Police is required by law and is linked to law enforcement all over the state, as well as the the FBI and other national agencies.

WDBJ7 has stopped by the home where Arieanna's mother reported her missing from, but no one was home to answer our questions.
Missing Roanoke baby's name added to statewide list of missing children
Roanoke City Police are also remaining tight-lipped on this case and have yet to reveal details on this investigation.
I hope something breaks soon.
sad1-smiley-face.gif

Justice for Baby Arieanna

So it looks like his charge is much worse than illegal disposal. A class 6 felony?
I didnt know we even had a class 6 felony here in Virginia. I just finished reading the threads on your little Lucas. I'm so sorry. He was failed at every angle. I'm just heartbroken. I hope your family is healing. So so sad but he at least has comfort now since he didn't get it in life.

Someone asked when the next court date is.

UPDATE: Bond was denied and his preliminary hearing is scheduled for Oct. 25th.

link: Justice for Baby Arieanna

and from the court site:

Date Time Type Room Plea Duration Jury Result
1 09/20/2018 9:00AM Capias Capias-Defendant Arrested
2 09/26/2018 9:00AM Advise About Attorney Arrangements 4C Granted
3 10/29/2018 1:00PM Revocation 4B

Charge:
V/P (CONSPIRE-GRAND LARCENY)

link: Virginia Court Case Information

Is the case in the court site the same charges? Anyone know what "V/P" stands for?

I'll put him on both dates.

TIA!

This poor little sweet darling is still not found. It's been close to a month since she went missing. Does anyone know if there are any searches with family and volunteers going on for her?
I’m local and haven’t heard about any searches since the last reports of LE searches.

IMO after flooding and predators, she could be anywhere, especially if he had help :(

I’m local and haven’t heard about any searches since the last reports of LE searches.

IMO after flooding and predators, she could be anywhere, especially if he had help :(
I can understand about the flooding for sure. I know your area got hit hard, my daughter doesn't live too far from Roanoke. This is such a shame. A sweet little darling not only missing, but presumed deceased, and she's out there somewhere, God only knows where. I'm just worried this will be similar to Lisa Irwin, where she'll never be found.

This flyer has been posted on a lot of the local FB groups in the last week. Hunting season just opened this weekend, I’m hoping someone will find her quickly.

Attachments

• 1BD90CDF-C44D-4FB3-A3E1-2A545F209937.jpeg
    1BD90CDF-C44D-4FB3-A3E1-2A545F209937.jpeg
    198.4 KB · Views: 18
That is hopeful. Thank you for posting that. It’s the first time, I’ve felt like someone in some capacity of power cares.
It would be so much easier if @$^* Andrew Terry would reveal where he put Arieanna. I feel like this case is going the same way as Joe Clyde Daniels, Rondreiz Phillips and so many other ones we've seen.

I know I sound like a broken record but it's as if baby killers have learned that waiting long enough for forensics to be useless - i.e. an "undetermined" COD - creates enough doubt that they have a chance to walk.

I still haven't gotten over baby Delano's case. LE had video of dad running with no baby and him in the alley with no sign of the suspects he said took the baby. Yet a jury found him not guilty of murder because Delano's body was never found. His attorney didn't even call witnesses or present a case - all he suggested was that maybe the baby was sold. The Internet searches and video apparently meant nothing.

It would be so much easier if @$^* Andrew Terry would reveal where he put Arieanna. I feel like this case is going the same way as Joe Clyde Daniels, Rondreiz Phillips and so many other ones we've seen.

I know I sound like a broken record but it's as if baby killers have learned that waiting long enough for forensics to be useless - i.e. an "undetermined" COD - creates enough doubt that they have a chance to walk.

I still haven't gotten over baby Delano's case. LE had video of dad running with no baby and him in the alley with no sign of the suspects he said took the baby. Yet a jury found him not guilty of murder because Delano's body was never found. His attorney didn't even call witnesses or present a case - all he suggested was that maybe the baby was sold. The Internet searches and video apparently meant nothing.
I remember that one too. Crazy. And what about little Myra Lewis from Mississippi? I don’t know whatever happened with her. I’ll have to go search later.

I remember that one too. Crazy. And what about little Myra Lewis from Mississippi? I don’t know whatever happened with her. I’ll have to go search later.
The last update for Myra was in March 2018. The 20k reward goes unclaimed. To me that says volumes about who was likely involved. There are so many... Detrez Green and Ember Graham still missing, Semaj Crosby and Jesse Wilson, found but unsolved - LE "knows" what happened but can't prove it.

Some cases get stuck in LE's craw - those are the ones they will continue to pursue until it's solved. IMO Arieanna's case hasn't reached the cold case point yet but it's frustrating and disheartening not to hear anything from LE. I hope that means they are holding strong evidence and building their case that will break any time now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Petoskey
Back