Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to marry in the spring #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarah looked great at Harrys' wedding. I think she may look fabulous as Mother of the Bride. I have met her and she's a lovely, generous person.

My Mum met Sarah, Duchess of York, at her book signing and she said she was very personable and outgoing. I am sure she will be trying to look her best for her daughter’s big day.

I will be shocked if the Duchess of York looks presentable for once. I dread to think what Princess Anne is recycling.

It's a tightrope with Sarah. It's her one big chance to be a central character in a royal occasion and who knows if she can resist the temptation to do too much.

I'm sure Anne has a vintage frock somewhere that smells of horse hair and mothballs that will be passable enough. ;)

I read a thing the other day that said that Kate and Meghan will both wear something they've worn before. It's good form among the royals apparently, to ensure you don't upstage the bride.

Ladies' hats are compulsory for this one. That means we're virtually guaranteed hilarity from somewhere.

I got Prince(ss) William.

Is anyone getting up at 6 am EST or 3 am PST to watch this wedding?

Its being carried on TLC in the US and who knows where in Canada.

Think I'll sleep in. I don't have much enthusiasm for this royal wedding and wasn't even sure when it was until reading here. I'm sure there will be plenty of photos and video available after the ceremony, and, of course, the fine folks here on Websleuths will provide plenty of colorful commentary and fashion reports :D

Answer These Questions About British Things, And We'll Reveal Which Member Of The Royal Family You Are
I got: Prince Harry

In your opinion, rules are made to be broken. You’re a bit of a rebel and a troublemaker, but at the end of the day, you’re still a sweetheart and a romantic.

When is the wedding? TIA! :)

I do think Prince Andrew will have a fit if there is not a lot of people and media showing up. IMO I feel he is trying to outdo William and Harry’s wedding. A lot of jealousy going on.

As for Sarah, she is along for the ride and will do what is needed to get her back into the family and to keep Andrew happy.

As for Princess Eugenie, IMO she just wants to marry her forever love. She could do without a lot of the hoopla.

For her sake and Jacks, I hope all the others remember that it is a E and J special day, not theirs. I hope the couple have a lovely day and a beautiful life together.

If Grandpa is not there in person, he will be there in spirit. He has to go on how he feels....I know how it is to plan a day and then have to wait to see if the plans work out. Maybe he will beable to go to the service....we can hope.

As for the others missing....that is between them and the couple...not us....really none of this is about us but we sure like Royal weddings...glam, pomp and circumstance!

Well, so far 4 of us are Queen Elizabeth II.

I’m the Queen so just go ahead and call me Lilibet anyway. :D

You got: Queen Elizabeth II
You stick to your convictions and don’t let anyone tell you what to do. You might come off as kind of cold and standoffish, tbh, but you’re a natural-born leader and you’re able to inspire people so very easily.

The "eyes" have it :D

I am Queen Elizabeth II

Reminds me of reading The Three Christs of Ypsilanti. Eh, BetteDavisEyes?

(Yeah, let's just see if this multi-quote business responded to my convictions and natural-born leadership....)

ETA: since that multi-quote business did not cooperate completely

Andrew is NOT her ex-husband! Too funny.
ETA: They look really uncomfortable sitting next to each other.

Like, who the heck has written that? Her ex-husband IS called Andrew but anyone with basic knowledge of the royals would know Camilla was never married to Prince Andrew. Now THAT would have been a big scandal!

55D7860E-3E64-457E-95C7-041B4521FC11.jpeg

Princess Eugenie has revealed she is so excited to be marrying the love of her life today that she will be 'running down the aisle'.

In an interview on the eve of today's royal wedding, the Queen's granddaughter said she was nervous but couldn't wait to exchange vows with drinks industry executive Jack Brooksbank, 32, because 'it was love at first sight'.

‘I’m so excited I’ll run down the aisle’: Eugenie reveals it was ‘love at first sight’ | Daily Mail Online

They make a lovely couple I wish them the very best for tomorrow and the rest of their lives.

According to Page Six, flamboyant Gianluca Mech, 48, has confirmed that Fergie, 58, is now a spokesperson for his Italiano Diet alongside Ivana Trump, the former model and ex-wife of Donald Trump.

Continued

And according to Managing Director of branding, PR and influencer marketing agency edencancan.com, the timing of Fergie's new role is very 'clever', given the glare of publicity surrounding her daughter's wedding.

'All eyes will be on the mother-of-the-bride on Friday as the ceremony unfolds in Windsor, and it’s an easy way for the brand to get a huge amount of free coverage from the partnership.

If Fergie looks amazing at the wedding, her appearance will no doubt be credited to the diet brand, ensuring they get maximum exposure around the big day.

Fergie gets a new role as brand ambassador for diet guru | Daily Mail Online

I knew she would find a way to make money off of this. Who is going to pay up to $1000 a month for a diet meal kit?

I got a chance to put the tv on as Sarah and Beatrice arrived. Both quite understated. Bea's boatneck dress appears to have slipped slightly to one side. Maybe it's meant to sit that way but it's drawing my eye in the wrong way. I have to say neither of them walk with any grace.

Princess Anne looks a little like Robin Hood. :D

Kate is in a lovely shade of cerise that would look fabulous on Meghan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288