Zahra Baker's Biological Mother

Heres another one, a little different.

[ame]

Emily says" UNLESS YOU UNDERSTAND THE STORY, YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THE PAIN"

So,So, truthfull & sincere , Zahra your Mommy loved you so much!!!!
ITA

I know my little Zahra is gone, says her Australian mother
We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph
snip- Mothers instinct,can't beat it,and sadly Mom was correct with her feeling..x
"Is there any hope that she's alive? I don't feel it," Ms Dietrich told Channel 7 last night. "They reckon mothers just have this bond with their children and I think having any hope in me makes it hurt more with what they're finding and the way they were saying she was treated. The only hope I have in me now is that she is gone so she's not being hurt any more."

Yes, it is the last day he claims to have seen her. It has been speculated that ED's attempts to contact her daughter might have been the trigger for Zahra's killing, or for coming up with a cover up story for her disappearance (if she had died earlier).

I don't think there was any contact from Zahra's side. I don't think she knew that her mum was looking for her.

JMO
Aww bless her,she just got on with life,no matter what,what a star she was..x

ED if your reading this,my thoughts go out to you all,I hope your coping OK..xx

Last edited:
IIRC She said she found an article about Zahra getting hearing aids, by the same searches she had been using all along. Then found KB (and other family) through a mutual friend's FB - asking if she could have contact, KB responded NO! I believe it is thought KB or fam notified A and/or E (if he was notified at all).

The first time he disappeared with Zahra, she had arranged transportation to visit (1 or 2 hours away by car) and once there found AB had up and left the area.

Emily said that AB moved 7 hours away from her, the last time she found Zahra and even though she had a custody order - at that time he was too far away for her to enforce it and due to privacy laws no one in LE/Govt would reveal where he and Zahra were living - dropping off the face of the earth was how she worded it.

She had found Zahra once before, because Zahra was so sick, they didn't think she would make it and even though KB refused to notify Emily, a mutual friend let her know what was happening.

Emily said she had neither transportation, nor the means to conduct physical searches on her own. I personally hope she is found to be 100% truthful, she didn't have to come out to the press - she is not on trial or accused of any crimes, doubting her is pointless, in the mean time. (not aimed at Etilema or anyone in particular) We don't know what if any lies AB told his family about her.
Poor Zarah,and Poor Emily.

Last edited:
About whether or not Zahra called EB mum or not, let me just say from experience that stepmothers sometimes have their ways to get young girls to call them mom even when they don't want to. I was threatened as I am sure Zahra was, appearance means a lot to these women who want others to think they are doing such great things for these children.
ITA

Last edited:
Well, I can't forget the letter from the little friend of Zahra's from Camp Quality. They tried to find Zahra and KB said she hadn't had contact with them either, iirc. Who is lying?
I hope he got Zarah's letters..off LE

So what brings this thread back to life?

I haven't seen several of those you replied to in many a year.

What a case that was to follow - seemed like evil in real time, almost.

So what brings this thread back to life?

I haven't seen several of those you replied to in many a year.

What a case that was to follow - seemed like evil in real time, almost.
Hello Indrid cold,thankyou for your post,I've only learned about Zarah a few weeks,with fetched me on to Websleuths,I'm replying to the posts,and I couldn't believe how close a lot of people were to the truth on here,I also noticed a lot of posters haven't been on here for years..x

My Update
I bought the Stepmonster Book,and I got the answers to my thoughts and questions...so no more questions from me about Zarah...RIP sweet girl...x

Hello Indrid cold,thankyou for your post,I've only learned about Zarah a few weeks,with fetched me on to Websleuths,I'm replying to the posts,and I couldn't believe how close a lot of people were to the truth on here,I also noticed a lot of posters haven't been on here for years..x

Julindy, Zahra's case was the stuff of nightmares.

In the Parking Lot here at WS (downstairs), there were long-time WSers who went into the horrific online zombie rooms or whatever they were, and we had one of the admin's for the actual website here at one point. Many legit and absolutely horrifying leads originated from WS, and the horror of hardened members and what they found while sleuthing in the rollplay rooms not only became evidence, but, changed those members forever. (I couldn't do it, had already sacrificed my soul on a couple of other cases, I could not "go there" again).

Nightmare.

It is said that victims suffer their crimes once - but survivors suffer them a thousand times.

Do not relive the sordid, real-life details of this hideous evil family. I promise you that you will lose sleep.

Keep your eyes and ears open for living victims. They are all around.

Evil lurks.

Zahra effected all of us that followed this case. ill never be the same. EB is the epitomy of evil.

Last edited:
Julindy, Zahra's case was the stuff of nightmares.

In the Parking Lot here at WS (downstairs), there were long-time WSers who went into the horrific online zombie rooms or whatever they were, and we had one of the admin's for the actual website here at one point. Many legit and absolutely horrifying leads originated from WS, and the horror of hardened members and what they found while sleuthing in the rollplay rooms not only became evidence, but, changed those members forever. (I couldn't do it, had already sacrificed my soul on a couple of other cases, I could not "go there" again).

Nightmare.

It is said that victims suffer their crimes once - but survivors suffer them a thousand times.

Do not relive the sordid, real-life details of this hideous evil family. I promise you that you will lose sleep.

Keep your eyes and ears open for living victims. They are all around.

Evil lurks.
Thankyou I understand things better now,I only know what I seen on the show,which traumatized me,then Googled and read up on Websleuths,I can't stop thinking about Zarah,I'm so grateful you took the time to explain this xx

Zahra effected all of us that followed this case. ill never be the same. EB is the epitomy of evil.
I think of Zarah all the time,and her Mum,and the family who truly loved her,its heartbreaking, I hope that monster never gets out of prison..:(
Thank you for replying as well x

They don't need to be brought into this.

It was already done once, over on FB, in a negative sense, and I don't really want to see that happening again. As above, "victim-friendly" and all that.

Cheers!
Sending big hugs to all the family in Wagga Wagga *advertiser censored*

confused here are they serious ... he does even just by neglect and not ensuring she was safe:mad:
ITA Zarah Was AB's responsibility to take care of,and keep her safe,that's why ED trusted him to look after their precious daughter,when she was ill.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back