AL AL - J.B. Beasley, 17, & Tracie Hawlett, 17, Ozark, 31 July 1999 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Morf 13 July 20, 2018, item # 3: "The next morning 8:00 Roberts called police almost exact moment, Ozark police officers found Beasley's Black Mazda 929 just BEFORE 8:00 A.M."

Shined Rabbit Film, promoted as a True Crime Documentary: "car found at 9:00 A.M.; claiming in a podcast interview that the film's content in part came about thru police interviews-----------

Morf 13 item # 4: "According to police, when the car was initially found there were no outright signs of foul play."
Yet, it was that very first, prior to 8:00 A.M. officer who had reported blood evidence, over his police radio, but no mentioning of such an important original key piece of evidence.

Shined Rabbit Film, likewise avoids interviewing police for further discussion when already common knowledge because of 9mm bullet exit thru floor of trunk that while traveling blood had blown back under vehicle; upon being parked puddled arousing officer's attention.

Consistent media/official reports of only the driver's window being partially down a few inches; yet, Shined Rabbit comments on how Shined Rabbit Film was made aware of both driver's side windows being down on first arrival. Who placed them back in up positions, and locked the doors? Apparently, unconsciously leaving r/s front unlocked, being electric since repair shop work in progress with parts ordered why didn't lock, although supposedly claiming unknown at the time justification for a Dothan police officer to come having towed to Dothan, when at time there hadn't been officially concluded a crime scene until after 2:00 P.M.

Those having had, developing a serious interest in Ms. Beasley's and Ms. Hawlett's cases at this point, may want to go back to night of July 26/27, 1999 when Ms. Hawlett's home was targeted for burglary twice in one night, evening's events occurring night of July 31, 1999 when travel plans changed, phone calls, timelines; commit to research, read, re-examine, review, re-evaluate, and re-discover contradictions having always existed, but never before challenged. And lastly, the most revealing, how both girls after found in trunk, was unusually noticeable how their pants pockets were turned inside out, as if someone had been looking for some particular item or two only four nights previously. Unbelievably how sad, would take an blue collar habitual alcoholic to ignite the investigative engines which since day one had been knowingly mute and inactive, "turning over all stones" public propaganda.

Ok, but any good detective is going to think the following, and that is Tracie Hawlett's house being burglarized a few days earlier may or may not have anything to do with the crime that happened the night of July 31, 1999.

The profile of the killer by the FBI that I read was "young loner." I think it could just be that J.B. Beasley and Tracie Hawlett somehow ran into their killer that night and he could be a complete stranger. In hindsight, after over 19 years, I think police would have thoroughly checked out anyone they thought might have been known to J.B. or Tracie.

I look at the case at face value. I think the killer was most likely a young man who might possibly have money. The motive seems to be a type of sexual crime. This is because nothing of value was taken, and the killer did not seem to try to make it look like it was a robbery. Plus, if the killer were going to try to start a conversation with J.B. Beasley or Tracie Hawlett instead of just immediately pulling a gun on them, I think he might just be someone who was around their age that they may have talked to if approached. This is what I think.

I do not think the murderer in this case is some mastermind. The only part of the crime that I think may have been clever is the placement of the car on Herring Avenue, which looks to be completely opposite of where the girls were headed back to Dothan. In my research, in most of these crimes the car tends to end up near where the killer lives or where the victim lives. The location of the car on Herring Avenue is one of the most confusing aspects of this case(for me).

As for where J.B. Beasley and Tracie Hawlett went after leaving the Big Little the night of July 31, 1999, it is very difficult to come to any conclusions. After all the theories that remains a mystery.

somequestions: Not being disrespectful; your paragraph one, take a moment, to think; just after 2:00 P.M. when Ms. Beasley's and Ms. Hawlett's bodies had been found in trunk, who were the individuals on the immediate scene?

Your paragraph two is incorrect; on scene visible forensic physical evidence [DNA] on Ms. Beasley one of two things, either overlooked, intentionally ignored; but, nevertheless would have been medically impossible that pathologist could have performed Ms. Beasley's autopsy without having become so cognizant of its forensic relevancy not to have made a professional medical oral, subsequent written report of it.

Your paragraph three, any form of sexual activity had never determined germane to the motive. Plus, everyone was never interviewed. Regarding shell casing position on leg; happened after discharging of shell casing from breach of 9mm into dark of night, but not clearing the open deck lid, whereby making an impact indention inside the trunk lid's bottom.

Remember which of the two girls ask Bookie, "From here, which is the quickest way to Midland City?"

Headland to Midland City traveling Alabama 134 [good road] is 8 miles and almost to the Shell station's payphone.

Whose phone number was bounced off Skipperville cell phone tower after 10:30 P.M. from Ms. Hawlett's Headland payphone call? Did this number show up again from the Ozark payphone?

The girls had been to this store before, there were those known to both of them in residence close by. Plus Matthews Avenue.

Ms. Beasley was not the primary target, Ms. Hawlett had been, in think in order of few known factual events, probably because of Ms. Beasley's physical strength from years of dancing to fight off those doing harm was then subjected to unconscious indignations; then in final aftermaths because of having been the most troublesome of the two, her already by then obvious keychain "Hard to get" never became a second thought in taking, as for the cap, spectulation, maybe by whomever was riding in rear of vehicle with one of girls, supposedly Ms. Hawlett, put it on with intentions of keeping it before arriving a actual scene of shooting.

And within past year it has been determined that in fact the motives were well known in advance of America's Most Wanted Show's airing not that long afterwards; actually Ms. Merritt, so alarmed as the way her interview had been edited returned to whomever she had been officially speaking with for a correction; she advised that she was arrogantly refused to state different by saying, "From here, which is the quickest way back to Dothan?"

Trusting aforementioned will further along your ability to revert back in time, researching coming forward; unusually strange your failure not to comment on two most significant recorded facts originating out of a podcast and film.

somequestions: Not being disrespectful; your paragraph one, take a moment, to think; just after 2:00 P.M. when Ms. Beasley's and Ms. Hawlett's bodies had been found in trunk, who were the individuals on the immediate scene?

Your paragraph two is incorrect; on scene visible forensic physical evidence [DNA] on Ms. Beasley one of two things, either overlooked, intentionally ignored; but, nevertheless would have been medically impossible that pathologist could have performed Ms. Beasley's autopsy without having become so cognizant of its forensic relevancy not to have made a professional medical oral, subsequent written report of it.

Your paragraph three, any form of sexual activity had never determined germane to the motive. Plus, everyone was never interviewed. Regarding shell casing position on leg; happened after discharging of shell casing from breach of 9mm into dark of night, but not clearing the open deck lid, whereby making an impact indention inside the trunk lid's bottom.

Remember which of the two girls ask Bookie, "From here, which is the quickest way to Midland City?"

Headland to Midland City traveling Alabama 134 [good road] is 8 miles and almost to the Shell station's payphone.

Whose phone number was bounced off Skipperville cell phone tower after 10:30 P.M. from Ms. Hawlett's Headland payphone call? Did this number show up again from the Ozark payphone?

The girls had been to this store before, there were those known to both of them in residence close by. Plus Matthews Avenue.

Ms. Beasley was not the primary target, Ms. Hawlett had been, in think in order of few known factual events, probably because of Ms. Beasley's physical strength from years of dancing to fight off those doing harm was then subjected to unconscious indignations; then in final aftermaths because of having been the most troublesome of the two, her already by then obvious keychain "Hard to get" never became a second thought in taking, as for the cap, spectulation, maybe by whomever was riding in rear of vehicle with one of girls, supposedly Ms. Hawlett, put it on with intentions of keeping it before arriving a actual scene of shooting.

And within past year it has been determined that in fact the motives were well known in advance of America's Most Wanted Show's airing not that long afterwards; actually Ms. Merritt, so alarmed as the way her interview had been edited returned to whomever she had been officially speaking with for a correction; she advised that she was arrogantly refused to state different by saying, "From here, which is the quickest way back to Dothan?"

Trusting aforementioned will further along your ability to revert back in time, researching coming forward; unusually strange your failure not to comment on two most significant recorded facts originating out of a podcast and film.

DNA on Beasley: The reports indicated the traces of the DNA (semen) was on her bra, underwear and skin. She was fully dressed. How would it have been visible to the police officers on the scene? Would they not have had to undress her at the scene to discover it? When an autopsy is performed, the body is completely stripped. Tne clothes she was wearing was completely tested at that time. Also, a test was run on her entire body to check for injuries she may have suffered. This would include all body cavaties to include vagina, rectum, nose, ears and mouth. Also, tests are run on the skin to determine if any substance is on the body.

Any form of sexual activity...I beleive you are saying that the semen is not related to the murders? If so, I agree.

Ms. Hawlett...was subjected to unconsious indignation...Are you saying something sexually was done to her after she was killed or after she was rendered unconsious?

In fact the motives were well known in advance of America's Most Wanted airing not long afterwards...Um, none of us seem to know what the motive is. Perhaps you could tell us the motive of these murders since it has been known for a good number of years?

Ms. Merritt's interview...So, Ms. Merritt's interview was edited? What part was edited and what did she actually say that was omitted?

Thank you in advance for answering these questions!

Mr. TedMac: Your being such an astute member rousing these interest will surely solidify now an even more expanded threat's membership unified in their fact finding interest, thru their own research and by organizing specific discussions aligned with timeline; and too, segregating years of the same redundancies. To your points:

DNA on Ms. Beasley, correct as you stated.

Mr. TedMac, do you know anyone having an official copy of Ms. Beasley autopsy report? Why, best you have, if possible a copy that as being referred to, could readily provide you physical forensic evidence {DNA} location.

Any form of sexual activity, we're in agreement.

Not Ms. Hawlett, but Ms. Beasley was targeted for indignation after being shot.

Motives. Apologize, but respectfully, such is the zenith of tireless efforts by others I am not authorized to detail. But, those, while performing in their official capacities, acting under of law, having had foreknowledge of since date and time of these two young ladies murders have long been aware their legacies built upon shifting sands.

Thank you sir for your inquiry.

Mr. TedMac: Your being such an astute member rousing these interest will surely solidify now an even more expanded threat's membership unified in their fact finding interest, thru their own research and by organizing specific discussions aligned with timeline; and too, segregating years of the same redundancies. To your points:

DNA on Ms. Beasley, correct as you stated.

Mr. TedMac, do you know anyone having an official copy of Ms. Beasley autopsy report? Why, best you have, if possible a copy that as being referred to, could readily provide you physical forensic evidence {DNA} location.

Any form of sexual activity, we're in agreement.

Not Ms. Hawlett, but Ms. Beasley was targeted for indignation after being shot.

Motives. Apologize, but respectfully, such is the zenith of tireless efforts by others I am not authorized to detail. But, those, while performing in their official capacities, acting under of law, having had foreknowledge of since date and time of these two young ladies murders have long been aware their legacies built upon shifting sands.

Thank you sir for your inquiry.

And likewise, thank you for responding to my questions.

Sorry, but I meant to say Ms. Beasley was the victim of indignation and not Ms. Hawlett. My error.

How about Ms. Merritt's statement that you indicated was edited? What part of what she said was edited or misconstrued? What was her actual statement to the Police?

Thank you for your responses.

Mr. TedMac: Mrs. Merritt upon realizing how her comments aired on AMW's show would leave the public with wrong perception of what was actually the situation that evening what moved her to seek correction. Mrs. Merritt's comments when originally provided were not that the girls were lost and needed help/directions how to get back to Dothan, No. But, to the contrary, after having heard Ms. Hawlett talking on phone saying they had got lost and were in Ozark; between the four of them a brief conversation, during which time Ms. Beasley DID NOT ASK FOR DIRECTIONS BACK TO DOTHAN! Which any reasonable mind would conclude she was not "lost" at that location, upon her asking Mrs. Merritt, "From here, which is the quickest way back to Dothan?" To omit would suggest at that time the girls continued to be lost, which Mrs. Merritt believed not to have been true; therefore giving the public the wrong perception: that they were lost in Ozark.

Maybe this will be a more complete explanation for you sir.

I think we are both just speculating about what happened or where J.B. Beasley and Tracie Hawlett went after they left the Big Little gas station on July 31, 1999. Nobody knows the answer to that question as far as I have read. I try to make conclusions based on what I saw on t.v. and read in new reports or other stories about the case. I have listened to the podcast and that really offered no new information to me. I have not seen the documentary. Opinions and theories change with the information.

You did write something earlier that I thought was interesting. You wrote that when the bodies were found the pants pockets of the girls were turned inside out. What makes that kind of unique is that if the killer asked them to empty their pockets or he turned their pockets inside out while they were still alive, why did the girls not put their pants pockets back inside their pants(if they were alive)?

I think one obvious solution is that the killer only looked for the "information" he needed AFTER he shot them. But that does not make a lot of sense unless he is sure they have whatever "information" is so important to take out of their pockets. It would be kind of dumb to shoot them AND then look for the info and ask questions.

I thought maybe it was because the killer was looking for the keys to the car AFTER he shot them. That is kind of significant because that would also mean that where the girls were kidnapped could also be the same place or close by to where they were assaulted and murdered. At some point the murderer had to get the car keys from J.B. Beasley in order to drive the car to the spot of Herring Avenue where he left it.

But like I wrote earlier this is all just speculation and guesswork.

Mr. TedMac: Mrs. Merritt upon realizing how her comments aired on AMW's show would leave the public with wrong perception of what was actually the situation that evening what moved her to seek correction. Mrs. Merritt's comments when originally provided were not that the girls were lost and needed help/directions how to get back to Dothan, No. But, to the contrary, after having heard Ms. Hawlett talking on phone saying they had got lost and were in Ozark; between the four of them a brief conversation, during which time Ms. Beasley DID NOT ASK FOR DIRECTIONS BACK TO DOTHAN! Which any reasonable mind would conclude she was not "lost" at that location, upon her asking Mrs. Merritt, "From here, which is the quickest way back to Dothan?" To omit would suggest at that time the girls continued to be lost, which Mrs. Merritt believed not to have been true; therefore giving the public the wrong perception: that they were lost in Ozark.

Maybe this will be a more complete explanation for you sir.
Correction note: Regarding specifically last sentence. "To omit would suggest at that time the girls continued to be lost, which Mrs. Merritt believed not to have been true; therefore giving the public the wrong perception: that they were lost in Ozark." Should have read........…...TO NOT OMIT, thank you.

ThinBlueLine: "The girls had been to this store before, there were those known to both of them in residence close by. Plus Matthews Avenue."

BBM

Do you mean JB and Tracie had been to the Big/Little in Ozark before? What does "Plus Matthews Avenue." mean?

Also, for ThinBlueLine, have you seen "Shined Rabbit" the documentary? Most of us on this board have not seen it. As far as I know, the only public showing, so far, was at the Tallahassee Film Festival.

TIA

ThinBlueLine: "The girls had been to this store before, there were those known to both of them in residence close by. Plus Matthews Avenue."

BBM

Do you mean JB and Tracie had been to the Big/Little in Ozark before? What does "Plus Matthews Avenue." mean?

Also, for ThinBlueLine, have you seen "Shined Rabbit" the documentary? Most of us on this board have not seen it. As far as I know, the only public showing, so far, was at the Tallahassee Film Festival.

TIA
SavageMarkIII: Thank you for your interest, while I do remember what you are referring to, I am blank as to content being used in, and please advise the page number which I may refer to refreshing that I can then respond more factually, than assumingly. Respectfully.

SavageMarkIII: Thank you for your interest, while I do remember what you are referring to, I am blank as to content being used in, and please advise the page number which I may refer to refreshing that I can then respond more factually, than assumingly. Respectfully.

I’m confused by what you need?? I am asking questions about things you yourself have written.

I’m confused by what you need?? I am asking questions about things you yourself have written.
SavageMarkIII: I agree, you appear to be requesting expanded on information; at accommodate your inquiry helping refresh my memory as in what content was written, from what page was this information posted that could be refrred back to; as your page number for this post is #549, right? Understand better?

ThinBlueLine - Again, I’m skeptical as to why you can’t answer questions regarding statements you have made.

Question 1 is from post #542

Question regarding “Shined Rabbit” film is because you have referenced things as being in the documentary multiple times in your previous posts....it’s a yes or no question: have you seen the documentary?

SavageMarkIII: Thank you for clarifying your specific interest regarding page #542; I was taking your the items you posted in order they were presented, and this question obviously if a following question. Apparently both in same church, but separate pews.

Yes, I can and will without reservation provide you the answer you seek, but first, refer to your own post please, you pose two questions before your raising concern for film; therein has been my efforts to accommodate you with most accurate facts available without ever requesting the significance of BBM and TIA which other members have never made note of in their post.

Therefore, aforementioned being said, would you like to begin anew with your post identifying who/what is BBM, itemizing questions #1, #2, and #3 and finally TIA, please.

Thank you for your continuing interest, respectfully.

SavageMarkIII: Thank you for clarifying your specific interest regarding page #542; I was taking your the items you posted in order they were presented, and this question obviously if a following question. Apparently both in same church, but separate pews.

Yes, I can and will without reservation provide you the answer you seek, but first, refer to your own post please, you pose two questions before your raising concern for film; therein has been my efforts to accommodate you with most accurate facts available without ever requesting the significance of BBM and TIA which other members have never made note of in their post.

Therefore, aforementioned being said, would you like to begin anew with your post identifying who/what is BBM, itemizing questions #1, #2, and #3 and finally TIA, please.

Thank you for your continuing interest, respectfully.
ps: Additionally, on page #550 I had requested of you to advise me of the page # this information questions referenced from that I may be more accurate in providing your answers then, which you have yet to provide the page number for me to refer that I may refresh memory as to flow of content for continuation of factual accuracy, please do you, after all I do want to provide you facts, not rumored hypotheticals. Thanking you in advance I am, sincerely.

ThiBlueLine BBM stands for "Bolded by me" it's a way of highlighting the part of post one is referring to, TIA simply means thanks in advance. They are abbreviations. The post Savagemark3 was referring to is 542 on page 28.

ThiBlueLine BBM stands for "Bolded by me" it's a way of highlighting the part of post one is referring to, TIA simply means thanks in advance. They are abbreviations. The post Savagemark3 was referring to is 542 on page 28.
LR1: Thumbs up, prompt response, learn something knew everyday, huh? Thank you very much. With respects.

Does your username have anything to do with the 1998 movie that goes by the same name. That would actually make sense in regards to the case. Just thinking outside the box.

ps: Additionally, on page #550 I had requested of you to advise me of the page # this information questions referenced from that I may be more accurate in providing your answers then, which you have yet to provide the page number for me to refer that I may refresh memory as to flow of content for continuation of factual accuracy, please do you, after all I do want to provide you facts, not rumored hypotheticals. Thanking you in advance I am, sincerely.

ThinBlueLine,

You stated that the motive for the slayings has been discovered through the countless efforts of others...though you are not at liberty to say what the motive is. Are these others official law enforcement officers? Whose efforts have lead to the motive being revealed, Ozark PD, state investigators, others? I really wish you could give a clue as to the motive as well. Did it have to do with tapes as detailed in HCR? Thank in advance.

‘20/20’ Investigates How DNA Detective CeCe Moore Broke Decades-Long Cold Case in a Few Days, Friday, Oct. 5

This episode of 20/20 was really interesting. Cece Moore is a genetic genealogist. She now works with Parabon Labs. She solved an over 20 year old cold case in 2 days.

The detectives in Lancaster, PA had already used Parabon to create a profile of what the suspect would possibly look like using DNA on file from the crime scene & victim. Parabon let Cece Moore do research using the DNA on a genealogy website to find familial connections. She found the suspect in 2 days.

This is exactly what needs to be done with the DNA in this case. Either narrow it down to a possible suspect or once and for all disregard it is a consensual connection with JB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname