GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's hoping the Moorers will be moving to a "big" house pretty soon. ;-)
th

So, just recapping:

Defense hopes to exclude most everything from evidence; it hopes to cast doubt about the time on a time-stamped video; earlier today it hoped to cast doubt by either pretending December and July are the same gone missing month, or, was simply unable to read a log correctly; and someone who was characterized either by her own admission or that of the defense as memory-impaired and uneducated was the star witness who took control of the cross because defense counsel was lost.

I couldn't agree with Hoppy more. For all of these years I assumed that they lured her to PTL, then had a minute or so to subdue her and do whatever it was they did. But then they had to transport a body somewhere and get rid of it, which certainly would have caused a transfer of DNA in that vehicle.

Now I've no doubt that whatever happened occurred at Longbeards, then perhaps a dumpster and they got lucky that the area wasn't searched because noone knew to look in that direction. I've said all along that the duo wasn't smart enough to hatch the perfect plan. Well, Sid moving her car to the landing, then the Mrs. picking him up real quick COULD be accomplished in a minute or so, easier than subduing the victim and disposing of a body could be.

It's pretty clear to me now what happened as far as the timeline. This after 5 years of being absolutely sure that PTL was the scene. Longbeards is so much more feasible, and also makes their "luck" of the no search of the dumpster and area realistic as well.

So, just recapping:

Defense hopes to exclude most everything from evidence; it hopes to cast doubt about the time on a time-stamped video; earlier today it hoped to cast doubt by either pretending December and July are the same gone missing month, or, was simply unable to read a log correctly; and someone who was characterized either by her own admission or that of the defense as memory-impaired and uneducated was the star witness who took control of the cross because defense counsel was lost.
Nailed it.

I see the young defense attorney joking with the male solicitor.

I bet when Tammy gets back in the room, he'll scurry back to her table.

EDIT TO ADD. He's safe. He left before TM could see them chatting and joking.

Pretty sure the young defence attorney isn't that stupid, with all the nonsense he's been spewing, it wouldn't surprise me at all, that TM has him under her thumb and has told him what to say and what questions to ask the witnesses. She's flipping through HER files to get the next set of questions etc ready for him...UGHH. Then when she's found guilty she's got good grounds for an appeal, (incompetent lawyer). We've all seen him, sheesh, who in their right mind would hire him? There's a reason, she's up to something as per usual!! MOO

I wonder who the next witness is!
Will Sid REALLY testify? I can't imagine under any circumstance him doing anything other than pleading the 5th. Unless for some reason he's flipped and cut a deal on his own trial. But it seems if that were the case, he'd have done it long before now, and we'd have heard it before now.

Is anyone else watching on the WMBF livestream? They cut to a camera outside the courtroom and it doesn't seem like anyone has realized it. The anchor is standing there texting and laughing, and was on a phone call when she first walked out. It's kind of funny but I sure would be mad if I was accidentally being streamed! :eek:

Edit - I did send them a message about it on Facebook, but they haven't read it.

Last edited:
Will Sid REALLY testify? I can't imagine under any circumstance him doing anything other than pleading the 5th. Unless for some reason he's flipped and cut a deal on his own trial. But it seems if that were the case, he'd have done it long before now, and we'd have heard it before now.

He'd be smart to try to make a deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members