Australia - Nicole Cartwright, 32, found dead in park, Hunters Hill, 3 Oct 2018 *killer died in jail

Yes and has a polka dot clothing item in her bag :(. Rest in Peace Nicole I hope there is justice for you, horrible crime.

This lady, uses Public Transport, appears happy.
Then we hear she has been murdered, located in a Park.
After all the recent murders reported, and how many others, we may not be aware of, it is most frightening.
Wherever, whoever, whenever it happens.:(:(
One consolation, with advanced methods in Police Methods, Science and Technology, these criminals are being arrested.
It will be very interesting, when figures are released, as to the number arrested in the recent murders, in comparison, to several years ago.

Wonder if that's actually the act of her killer(s), if they took her phone, and deleted her social media accounts

Clues in murdered woman’s final train rides
Thinking that somebody was bothering her on social media and that is why she deleted her account before NC disappeared, in retrospect, that cctv is creepy. imo, speculation
"The last time she tapped off was at Museum station in the city’s CBD at 9.30pm on September 30, three days before she was found dead."

"Her sister-in-law Jackie Cartwright took to Facebook to reveal the murdered 32-year-old had deleted all of her social media accounts before she disappeared."

Thinking that somebody was bothering her on social media and that is why she deleted her account before NC disappeared, in retrospect, that cctv is creepy. imo, speculation
"The last time she tapped off was at Museum station in the city’s CBD at 9.30pm on September 30, three days before she was found dead."

"Her sister-in-law Jackie Cartwright took to Facebook to reveal the murdered 32-year-old had deleted all of her social media accounts before she disappeared."

Am I seeing things.
When Nicole gets on, several others enter also.
The guy with the pale coloured pants, and the pale long rectangular backpack, also gets on.
He goes past Nicole, starts to take his jacket off, with back pack: now sort of diagonally back from Nicole.
We cannot see him now because of the barrier.

When Nicole leaves, from direction this guy was last seen, (diagonally behind Nicole, there is movement) and it appears he comes out (if same guy).
He has the light pants on, and the longish pale rectangular jacket.
OK, maybe coincidence, getting on and leaving at same spot, if same person.o_O

Sydney murder: Nicole Cartwright used sexual fetish websites prior to death | Daily Mail Online

A close friend of Ms Cartwright told Daily Mail Australia how the dead woman's social media posts had become 'increasingly dark' as she explored the sexual sites in the months leading up to her death.
She was posting a lot of pictures of herself in corsets and skimpy dresses,' the friend said.
'Her makeup got darker, her statuses got darker... we were talking and I think she was going through a really tough time.
The friend said she reached out to check she was 'OK' when Ms Cartwright suddenly deleted all her social media and online accounts.
We used to chat on Snapchat or Skype and all of a sudden everything was gone,' the friend said.

It is understood the websites used by Ms Cartwright included Fetlife - a network for 'BDSM, fetish and kinky' - and Vanilla Umbrella - a dating app for 'open minded singles'.

Sydney murder: Nicole Cartwright used sexual fetish websites prior to death | Daily Mail Online

A close friend of Ms Cartwright told Daily Mail Australia how the dead woman's social media posts had become 'increasingly dark' as she explored the sexual sites in the months leading up to her death.
She was posting a lot of pictures of herself in corsets and skimpy dresses,' the friend said.
'Her makeup got darker, her statuses got darker... we were talking and I think she was going through a really tough time.
The friend said she reached out to check she was 'OK' when Ms Cartwright suddenly deleted all her social media and online accounts.
We used to chat on Snapchat or Skype and all of a sudden everything was gone,' the friend said.

It is understood the websites used by Ms Cartwright included Fetlife - a network for 'BDSM, fetish and kinky' - and Vanilla Umbrella - a dating app for 'open minded singles'.

If the above is correct. Nicole may have met someone with similar interests.
If her sites, have been deleted, I believe there are ways to retrieve these.
Therefore, any possible, communication etc, to meet, may be found by the Police.
MOO.

One particular person commented that they recognised Nicole's picture from a dating website/app (they didn't name it). They had called it in as a tip to police.

They even tagged another person right? (Man and woman?) And the man in question then asked if she used a certain pseudonym before confirming it was Nicole who he'd been chatting to? I gotta track the pseudonym down.

Am I seeing things.
When Nicole gets on, several others enter also.
The guy with the pale coloured pants, and the pale long rectangular backpack, also gets on.
He goes past Nicole, starts to take his jacket off, with back pack: now sort of diagonally back from Nicole.
We cannot see him now because of the barrier.

When Nicole leaves, from direction this guy was last seen, (diagonally behind Nicole, there is movement) and it appears he comes out (if same guy).
He has the light pants on, and the longish pale rectangular jacket.
OK, maybe coincidence, getting on and leaving at same spot, if same person.o_O
Unsure if we are speculating about the same person, trying to tip-toe here, but my attention is drawn at 0:17.......imo, speculation.

Oh dear, I only just realise that a close relative lives in one of the houses overlooking Buffalo Creek Reserve playground :confused:

Their address is Gladesville not Hunters Hill, the street address is not Pittwater Road, so I never made the connection...

I would be very surprised if they saw anything, or have cameras pointing that direction. It is their back garden, incredibly steep, no view to speak of. Nothing comes uphill from that side.

But I guess it won't hurt to ask..:oops:

That part of Pittwater Road is very dark and quiet at night, except for occasion cars driving past. If one is not a local, might think one had driven into bushlando_O

Except that it is not and there are plenty of residential houses quietly surround you.

Unsure if we are speculating about the same person, trying to tip-toe here, but my attention is drawn at 0:17.......imo, speculation.
Having spent plenty of time on city public transport (and i am a people watcher..no head in phone for me :p) and the amount of times that a person GETS ON the bus and GETS OFF the bus at EXACTLY the same destinations as me...…
have to say......never.

not talking about an event or 9-5 ers on reg gigs just a random evening.....stop by stop.

and all his actions are applied AFTER she instigates hers.
this is very disturbing.
good catch guys
assume the cops are red hot on this.
hopefully a full frontal "do you know this man"? will be out shortly.o_O

jmo

Sydney murder: Police 'confident' they're closing in on Nicole Cartwright's killer | Daily Mail Online

The hunt for a killer who dumped a woman's body at a popular children's park in Sydney has reached 'advanced stages', according to police.
hopefully that means they know who.....just dotting I's and crossing T's.

highly suspicious that bus ride.
does anyone know if that is the last verified sighting of her?
becaue the other pics they put out of her swiping at the terminal she is wearing a diff coat.

there were heaps of drag marks in the park.....like as if someone put her there who wasn't very strong.

hmm.....just like a weedy looking dude who got on and off the bus at precisely the same time as Nicole.:confused:

jmo

hopefully that means they know who.....just dotting I's and crossing T's.

highly suspicious that bus ride.
does anyone know if that is the last verified sighting of her?
becaue the other pics they put out of her swiping at the terminal she is wearing a diff coat.

there were heaps of drag marks in the park.....like as if someone put her there who wasn't very strong.

hmm.....just like a weedy looking dude who got on and off the bus at precisely the same time as Nicole.:confused:

jmo

The date on the CCTV for the bus ride is 28/9 and Police have said that they have followed her movements up until 30/9 - so no that isn't the last verified sighting.

Police released CCTV footage of her leaving Museum about 9.15pm on September 30, her last-known whereabouts.
https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/state/nsw/2018/10/10/nicole-cartwright-sydney-park-hunters-hill/

I haven't seen that CCTV though, has anyone?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen
Back