JonBenet Ramsey Documentary

There were over 4,000 fibers collected from the crime scene. We know about a few from Patsy and JR. All of their fiber evidence can be explained away by them staging after the fact. That is what the evidence says.

Most of all the circumstantial evidence in this case belongs to BR. BR is all over the crime scene. JBR pink barbie nightgown which has splatter or drops of blood on it is at the crime scene next to the victim. BR DNA is all over the nightgown.

The FBI also has found that 90% of the fiber analysis completed before 2000 came to faulty conclusions. Even the FBI won't stand by this evidence.

The CBS 'documentary' was a total sham that was not a "complete re-investigation", but a a pre-determined 'investigation' based on Kolar's book and everything that followed was twisting, stretching, ignoring, explaining away and even inventing 'evidence' to point in that direction.

The 'climax' of this theory is that Burke bashed JBR's head in because she took a piece of his pineapple* meal.
Utter nonsense.

There is no evidence whatsoever that Burke Ramsey killed JBR. None.

*According to Paula Woodward (who had access to the "Murder Book Index," a 3,000-page summary of files and reports on the case and an unpublished 1,000-page Boulder Police Department file of its officers' involvement in the case) in We Have Your Daughter: The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey Twenty Years Later, the pineapple was probably part of a fruit cocktail that JBR ate:

According to previously unreleased BPD reports, laboratory testing revealed that JonBenét also ate cherries and grapes as well as pineapple. Remnants of cherries were found in the stomach/ proximal area of her small intestine. “Another item besides pineapple was cherries.” (BPD Report #1-1348.) In that same report: “Another item besides pineapple was grapes.” (BPD Report #1-1348.) Another report expands on the grapes, saying “grapes including skin and pulp.” (BPD Report #1-349.) The food described resembles what is included in most cans of fruit cocktail.
Paula said this? Well, why didn’t you say so before
The CBS 'documentary' was a total sham that was not a "complete re-investigation", but a a pre-determined 'investigation' based on Kolar's book and everything that followed was twisting, stretching, ignoring, explaining away and even inventing 'evidence' to point in that direction.

The 'climax' of this theory is that Burke bashed JBR's head in because she took a piece of his pineapple* meal.
Utter nonsense.

There is no evidence whatsoever that Burke Ramsey killed JBR. None.

*According to Paula Woodward (who had access to the "Murder Book Index," a 3,000-page summary of files and reports on the case and an unpublished 1,000-page Boulder Police Department file of its officers' involvement in the case) in We Have Your Daughter: The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet Ramsey Twenty Years Later, the pineapple was probably part of a fruit cocktail that JBR ate:

According to previously unreleased BPD reports, laboratory testing revealed that JonBenét also ate cherries and grapes as well as pineapple. Remnants of cherries were found in the stomach/ proximal area of her small intestine. “Another item besides pineapple was cherries.” (BPD Report #1-1348.) In that same report: “Another item besides pineapple was grapes.” (BPD Report #1-1348.) Another report expands on the grapes, saying “grapes including skin and pulp.” (BPD Report #1-349.) The food described resembles what is included in most cans of fruit cocktail.
Paula Woodward is Team Ramsey. She is in on the cover-up. JR high powered lawyers also defended Paula’s husband. This is a sham.

I don't understand what your comment has to do with the quote I said?
Just that I think she wasShe probably was more of a tomboy than interested in pageants also.
There was no
fruit cocktail in her system.
i thought I read the autopsy report said she had eaten cherries, and grape skins were found in her digestive system.

I think part of the reason that it's so hard to come to a consensus on this case is that some mainstream media reporters, such as Woodward and Barbara Walters, have perpetuated rumors and false information that they've been told as fact from the Ramsey camp. It seems Paula ran with the fruit cocktail story based not on the autopsy, but on a note somewhere in that 3,000 page "murder book." I'm not entirely sure what the note read, but it clearly doesn't line up with the report itself.

The average American is going to believe someone like Paula Woodward and it's hard to swallow that a celebrated investigative reporter could publish such inaccuracies. However, we have to always remember that somewhere in telling this story Woodward became a friend of the Ramseys and, therefore, no longer an objective source.

More or less it is near sure she has not eaten them from a bowl in the kitchen.

I assume she saw them and wanted pineapples but it is unlikely she ate from a bowl.

no person would give her full bowl of pineapples before a sleep.

The most possible is that container had some remaining pieces in it and she ate from a container of sliced pineapple.

P.S. The question is: why there is no information about the empty container.

I assume she saw them and wanted pineapples but it is unlikely she ate from a bowl.

The most possible is that container had some remaining pieces in it and she ate from a container of sliced pineapple.

So, she couldn’t have had one piece of pineapple from the bowl, or as you pointed out, from the container? I don’t think anyone is saying that bowl was prepared for JonBenet. On the contrary, the theory is it was Burke’s that he prepared himself. Pineapple and milk was also one of his favorite snacks and, as we’ve previously discussed here, the way both the snack and tea were served would lead one to believe it wasn’t Patsy who served them.

Also, there’s nothing to say that the container was empty. I know at holidays my Mom always buys these big packs of diced pineapple and has since I was young. Most grocery stores stock up on them around big holidays.

We can’t forget that we have not seen all of the investigative notes, either. Perhaps there’s a note somewhere about the pineapple container. However, I doubt it because Boulder Police probably didn’t find it relevant. I don’t recall reading anything about the box the tea bag came from or the carton of milk.

Also, it’s relevant to note that medical examiners have said that the pineapple would have been eaten a while after her dinner once the Ramseys were home. The food from her dinner was farther digested than the pineapple, according to Lee and Spitz. Given the fact that pineapple is on the Ramsey table, it’s logical that it’s the pineapple she ate

Also, it’s relevant to note that medical examiners have said that the pineapple would have been eaten a while after her dinner once the Ramseys were home. The food from her dinner was farther digested than the pineapple, according to Lee and Spitz. Given the fact that pineapple is on the Ramsey table, it’s logical that it’s the pineapple she ate

Per autopsy protocols, Dr. Meyer collected tissue samples from of a variety of internal organs, and this included the contents of JonBenét’s stomach. He found no traces of food present in her stomach but did collect the remnants of what appeared to him to be raw pineapple from the upper duodenum of her digestive tract. Scientific examination would later confirm his preliminary opinion: JonBenét had consumed raw pineapple not long before her death.

This is correct. There was no fruit cocktail in her system.

The best documentary I have seen on this case is on YouTube called 'The Case of: JonBenet Ramsey' and is in 2 parts totalling nearly 3 hours altogether from 2016. They show reconstructions of the crime scenes and murder weapon and they make it look very likely, as I have always believed, that Burke could have been the killer and probably was. They also disprove an intruder coming in from the basement window. It's a fascinating watch!
Just thought you all might like to know and if you watch it for yourself what your thoughts are on it.
Laura

Good post the documentary was interesting of course none of us here know the real answer but my gut feeling is Burke did not kill his sister so that would be my main problem with the documentary. My feeling like those who made the documentary is unfortunately the case may never be solved now so there will never be justice for six year old JonBenet.

The photo wasn’t black and white. That is a myth that someone on Topix started last year. Even if it was however, who cares. Pineapple is pineapple. BR wasn’t stumped at what was in the photo(he identified nearly everything else in the photo), the behavorial and body language evidence says BR was avoiding the question and doing somersaults in his chair as his anxiety and nervousness spiked. Even if not BDI, BR knew the importance of the pineapple in his 98’ interview.
Well said! My thoughts exactly.

What this does show of course is what a horrible crime this was. With all the other cold cases being solved recently it would be good for this one to be solved as well and JonBenet get her voice from the grave so to speak and justice at last.
Sadly, I don’t believe it will ever be known who killed this child. If on his death bed, JR says he did it, he could be lying to cover for BR. Or not. Who would know if truth was being told? Besides, whatever he knows, his pride would likely prevent him from speaking, if in fact he knows.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megankd
Back