Found Deceased TX - Kimberly Flint, 57, Laneville, 26 Sept 2018

She didn't work. I'm wondering if the cell phone records were checked and if the husband actually did talk to his wife on the phone twice that day. Also, both sets of the cars keys were found IN the wrecked car, along with her eyeglasses in the passenger floorboard. I thought I had read somewhere that a divorce had been started, but now I can't find any information about it at all.

She didn't work. I'm wondering if the cell phone records were checked and if the husband actually did talk to his wife on the phone twice that day. Also, both sets of the cars keys were found IN the wrecked car, along with her eyeglasses in the passenger floorboard. I thought I had read somewhere that a divorce had been started, but now I can't find any information about it at all.

You might be thinking of the Cheryl Coker missing case. Both middle-aged women who left purse and phones behind and only their cars were found. Cheryl Coker had filed for divorce 09-21-18.

The phone calls according to husband would have been from the house phone.

This case reminds me very much of Susan Jacobson, who disappeared in 2013 from Roseville, CA. Married women, nearly the same age with grown sons, apparently suffering from a mild form of agoraphobia. They don't like to leave the house but they drive off one day and seem to vanish literally without a trace. And nobody seems to care much. I understand why these cases are not followed as closely as a Molly Tibbets or a Jayme Closs, but they haunt me. :(

This case reminds me very much of Susan Jacobson, who disappeared in 2013 from Roseville, CA. Married women, nearly the same age with grown sons, apparently suffering from a mild form of agoraphobia. They don't like to leave the house but they drive off one day and seem to vanish literally without a trace. And nobody seems to care much. I understand why these cases are not followed as closely as a Molly Tibbets or a Jayme Closs, but they haunt me. :(
So true it seems this lady has been suffering for quite awhile.I can't imagine what would have motivated her to drive after not driving for a long time with her husband due home in 35-45 minutes.

Horrible luck if someone with bad intentions picked her up after she crashed :/ The fact that she left home without licence and money sounds bad, but does not explain why there is no trace at the crash site.
I don't think she was there.I think there were search dogs and they didn't pick up nothing.

I wonder if she is on any medication. There's mention of depression, but it sounds like she also has an agoraphobic panic disorder.

I think it's her son who was returning home after two months. She had asked her husband to bring food home. They may have updated the article since it first posted.

The vehicle photos make it seem like the jeep was still driveable.
It was driveable I didn't see any flat tires.Maybe the frame was rubbing a tire or something.
I can't get past the timing that this happens just as her son is returning home after being away. Did that spark some sort of panic attack? I'm NOT saying that she feared her son. Maybe she thought he might be disappointed if the house was in disorder or somesuch.
Good idea maybe she was off her meds.

I was originally thinking self harm but why leave the home for that since she is alone all day.

I don't think that would be the case here either. Why leave the car and walk off? Why not just drive to your destination and commit suicide there if you did not want to do it in the home?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back