Status Hearings Nov 14, 2017, Jan 22, 2018- Jason Autry and Dylan Adams

Just did a google search and the only articles coming up for me are from January, 2018.

dont-no-smiley.gif

Just did a google search and the only articles coming up for me are from January, 2018.

dont-no-smiley.gif

Thanks Niner, I’m so confused with the new order of things. And this is a good example.

Before all threads relating to any case were listed in order of the most recent forum posted activity, whatever the latest post was. Now it appears that when I pull up search results they are not in any order, just random. And it requires going through them to see the date, which isn’t very easy to see...it’s visibly small, very. It’s particularly difficult when it’s a case with several different threads. I don’t have the time to do that, nor do I want to.

So yesterday in the list of many threads the most recent post date was yours on this thread dated June 5.

Does that make sense? And if you have any suggestions or tips, I welcome them. I’m spending less time here as the days go by because I’m simply not enjoying the process.

TIA

@Gooddeeds - strange that it would show June 5th date. I'm just getting used to this "new" software too and am having problems with my "Watched Threads". You are not alone.... Sorry, but I have no suggestions or tips....

I carried our exchange, via copy, over to the Websleuths help thread as an example. There are others that are grappling with it there as well. Hoping for a resolution!

Well I tried googling - and for Autry an article from April 14, 2018 came up, and for Zach only an article from Jan. 23, 2018.

If anyone has better luck than me - anything recent? Would like to know what is going on with Zach's appeals, as Autry will only be tried after that....
dont-no-smiley.gif

Well I tried googling - and for Autry an article from April 14, 2018 came up, and for Zach only an article from Jan. 23, 2018.

If anyone has better luck than me - anything recent? Would like to know what is going on with Zach's appeals, as Autry will only be tried after that....
dont-no-smiley.gif

Niner, you continually find loads, throughout threads.:)
Waiting here, for this outcome.

I have been trying to find out where they transferred Autry to. Last time I checked they said his location was pending. Also it has not been discussed for a long time and I could not tell which of the many threads it was, that he was being housed in protective custody at that time (pre trials) at Riverbend because he had left the Aryan Nation gang and they were out to get him.

JMO

I have been trying to find out where they transferred Autry to. Last time I checked they said his location was pending. Also it has not been discussed for a long time and I could not tell which of the many threads it was, that he was being housed in protective custody at that time (pre trials) at Riverbend because he had left the Aryan Nation gang and they were out to get him.

JMO

re post #188 - from article:

For now, Autry remain incarcerated without bond in the Riverbend Maximum Security Prison.

still there.

another update!

One Year After Trial And The Holly Bobo Case Is Still Open

NASHVILLE, Tenn. - A jury convicted Zach Adams of killing Holly Bobo. Not long after that his brother pleaded guilty. But one year later, the case remains open.

Jason Autry, the third defendant and the state's star witness still awaits his fate. He could be awaiting trial or, more likely, a plea deal that sets him free years earlier than many might expect.
[.....]
But one year later, Autry is still sitting in Riverbend Maximum Security prison waiting. The case is stalled. Why?

"The state is concerned that if the case is reversed and in my opinion there is a strong likelihood of that they'll need him again," said Todd.

That's right, legal expert Jim Todd thinks Adams could get a new trial on appeal. And Adam's attorney Jennifer Thompson said she is still awaiting transcripts from the trial so she can formally file her appeals on the case.

So, in a nutshell, what does this all mean? No one knows if an appeal will be granted, but Autry, who many once thought might get a sweatheart plea deal, needs to get comfortable behind bars.

Hey Ya'll! Just jumping in here from the (3rd) Heather Elvis trial and hope you can help. Do you know if Jason got his deal while he was in jail for the Holly case or for something else? Did he get the plea offer in exchange for his testimony in the beginning of this or after some time had passed? TIA!

Hey Ya'll! Just jumping in here from the (3rd) Heather Elvis trial and hope you can help. Do you know if Jason got his deal while he was in jail for the Holly case or for something else? Did he get the plea offer in exchange for his testimony in the beginning of this or after some time had passed? TIA!

Jason doesn't really have a deal yet....all of the trials have not run their course at this time. Zach Adams' attorneys are appealing. It is expected he will keep testifying for the Prosecution as needed and he is currently in prison. Jason's sentence/deal will be determined after all of the trials and appeals have been completed or he is no longer needed to testify.

Jason doesn't really have a deal yet....all of the trials have not run their course at this time. Zach Adams' attorneys are appealing. It is expected he will keep testifying for the Prosecution as needed and he is currently in prison. Jason's sentence/deal will be determined after all of the trials and appeals have been completed or he is no longer needed to testify.
Keep the faith, man. This is one deep story going on here.

Quick question.

I was reading the wikipedia article on this case, and it mentions that Jason Autry's confession version of events differs from Dylan Adams confession version of events. Can anyone point me to where I can read or view Dylan Adams confession or version of events?

Thanks.

Jason Autry, the third and final defendant accused of murdering Holly Bobo has finished a federal prison sentence for a different crime. But he'll remain in prison for now -- waiting to see if a plea deal will set him free.

Before he was arrested in the murder of Bobo, Autry was in prison on a federal gun crime. His eight year sentence on that crime is up.
Suspect in Holly Bobo murder finishes sentence, will remain in prison

You are quick imstilla.grandma! Was just coming to post that article!

Thanks! :)

Jason Autry, the third and final defendant accused of murdering Holly Bobo has finished a federal prison sentence for a different crime. But he'll remain in prison for now -- waiting to see if a plea deal will set him free.

Before he was arrested in the murder of Bobo, Autry was in prison on a federal gun crime. His eight year sentence on that crime is up.
Suspect in Holly Bobo murder finishes sentence, will remain in prison

I thought part of the plea deal for Zack not getting the death penalty was that he could not go against the LWSOP conviction and subsequent sentence.

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back