Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, IMO, they must be ... however many. . Who would know..
I need a whole new set of evidence to convince me that William simply 'evaporated' .. therefore I'm convinced of 'Human Intervention'.

I'm also convinced that the investigating team are very much in the 'know', however it seems that the nailing of said *******/s responsible needs to take some time, in order to leave no doubt at the end.

Without a doubt for me, Det Jubelin will have every 'i' dotted etc., when he actually brings it to justice stage.

So hope it's soon, this little boy & his family deserve closure. May they all be blessed & soothed.

Yes @Warshawski No doubt Jubelin & his team have done everything they can. Dotted every i & crossed every T. It certainly points as to how hard this case is to crack. The hardest cases historically & presently, are stranger abductions... Was it a stranger? Like that F#$khead Brett Cowan who abducted poor Daniel. Doesn't mean any of the current POIs are not involved. So strange some have inconsistencies in their stories... But if there's not enough evidence then what...? They may well know who it is, given that. Wishing them all the luck in the world for a resolution for little William & his families

OT but not really. Watched an interesting docu the other night about paedophiles (sorry i know some don't like the term). A researcher in England, was saying that there's no way you will get rid of paedos altogether, but if there's intervention early so that they don't inflict damage (of course there's some that will no matter what!) - then that may be the best chance in reducing the number of victims. At the moment they are driven underground & hated sooo very much (by all of us) but if they are able to approach services early (& given many of them also like adult women/men), then maybe, just maybe, their impact can be lowered. Also there was talk of brain anatomy & chemistry. Perhaps in the future, this will be he area of research & discovery, and intervention can occur (or cure!?) much earlier. God, I hate this subject, but like any case of taboo, it's best it's talked about... rather than shoved under the carpet. I hope in the future there's heaps more discussion & awareness...

What are your ideas @bearbear & @FromGermany I know that William's FM gave up her ABN not long after WT disappeared, which is understandable IMO due to bereavement issues - as i say MOO. Can't post a link due to issues of anonymity. Does anyone know what BC's business is about? I'm sure I've heard about it, but my memory fails me... so he changed the address? I don't think i'd be able to think about such things under the circumstances, but perhaps he was given legal advice & help, since he was being questioned around then? Perhaps he should have done it prior & he had not? just thoughts

I was just looking at articles I haven't read about William.

I thought this was an interesting comment in regards to the Batar Creek search:

"It is understood that the need to prepare a brief for the coroner and not a specific new lead was the impetus for the new search".

I have read conflicting stuff, but haven't heard this one precisely. I wish MSM was more ... consistent. I thought it was a new lead that led them there? Any thoughts? Maybe i got it wrong...

Search finds 'relevant information' but no trace of William Tyrrell

I was just looking at articles I haven't read about William.

I thought this was an interesting comment in regards to the Batar Creek search:

"It is understood that the need to prepare a brief for the coroner and not a specific new lead was the impetus for the new search".

I have read conflicting stuff, but haven't heard this one precisely. I wish MSM was more ... consistent. I thought it was a new lead that led them there? Any thoughts? Maybe i got it wrong...

I think that paragraph was referring to the Kendall search.

The reason for the Batar Creek search was stated in an earlier paragraph in the same article:

‘Last week, the Herald revealed that one of these persons of interest diverted police from the original search zone in bushland metres from where William was last seen to the nearby Batar Creek.’

I think that paragraph was referring to the Kendall search.

The reason for the Batar Creek search was stated in an earlier paragraph in the same article:

‘Last week, the Herald revealed that one of these persons of interest diverted police from the original search zone in bushland metres from where William was last seen to the nearby Batar Creek.’

Yes! thanks for that Bo... ! :)

Source in Bo & my quotes above

Wow, I wonder who this is???? I know it might be an unknown, & they keep referring to this guy as living in the area - Batar creek? or kendall greater? wish we knew...

Yes! thanks for that Bo... ! :)

Source in Bo & my quotes above

Wow, I wonder who this is???? I know it might be an unknown, & they keep referring to this guy as living in the area - Batar creek? or kendall greater? wish we knew...

I suppose we’ll find out who they are (at least by a court-determined alias), and a little more about them, at inquest.

Last edited:
What are your ideas @bearbear & @FromGermany I know that William's FM gave up her ABN not long after WT disappeared, which is understandable IMO due to bereavement issues - as i say MOO. Can't post a link due to issues of anonymity. Does anyone know what BC's business is about? I'm sure I've heard about it, but my memory fails me... so he changed the address? I don't think i'd be able to think about such things under the circumstances, but perhaps he was given legal advice & help, since he was being questioned around then? Perhaps he should have done it prior & he had not? just thoughts
I don't know how close to WT's disappearance, ABN's were cancelled however, I had mine cancelled a few years back even though it was active. It was a stratergy by the ATO to make people who had matters that the ATO needed to discuss with them, to contact them, even though the issue had nothing to do with the ABN. I had mine reinstated quickly. Just my experience.

I have no ideas and I didn't know, BC had some kind of a business (like I didn't know about FF or FM had/have).

Couriermail, paywalled to me
COPS SWOOP ON CHILD STEALING NETWORK

AN ALLEGED criminal syndicate with links to the 2016 federal election was swooped on in raids across the country, with police claiming it masterminded some of Australia’s longest-running c...

Couriermail, paywalled to me
COPS SWOOP ON CHILD STEALING NETWORK

AN ALLEGED criminal syndicate with links to the 2016 federal election was swooped on in raids across the country, with police claiming it masterminded some of Australia’s longest-running c...
I can't find access to this anywhere, but apparently something to do with a Grafton GP. After AFP raids, charges include dealing in the proceeds of crime and aiding and abetting child stealing. Source: Google search pages only.

Some more: " It will be alleged Dr William Russell Massingham Pridgeon, 64, the founder of the Australian Antipaedophile Party, which ran Senate ..."

Last edited:
I can't find access to this anywhere, but apparently something to do with a Grafton GP. After AFP raids, charges include dealing in the proceeds of crime and aiding and abetting child stealing. Source: Google search pages only.

Some more: " It will be alleged Dr William Russell Massingham Pridgeon, 64, the founder of the Australian Antipaedophile Party, which ran Senate ..."
I can't get the story anywhere either. It interests me in regards to a particular POI's family and extended family which live in Grafton. Had my eye on them with the theory of a child retrieval network and also paid attention to Cassie Watter's case when her and the girls were located in Taree not far from Kendall.

I can't get the story anywhere either. It interests me in regards to a particular POI's family and extended family which live in Grafton. Had my eye on them with the theory of a child retrieval network and also paid attention to Cassie Watter's case when her and the girls were located in Taree not far from Kendall.
Dubbo, not far from Wellington, also comes in for a mention.

Ten search warrants were carried out in Grafton and Dubbo in NSW, in Perth and in Townsville, Queensland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member