Sievers Sidebar #5

I hate to see anyone suffer from a terrible disease or any disease. I am sorry for Mr Fagas family and friends.

With his death and Sheriff Scott retirement, I bet there will be another delay in the trial. I do believe Sheriff Scott would testify if called upon.

Thank you for the updates Arachne 1.

Faga Law Group, PA

50 mins ·
The Legal Eagle has soared. Antonio Faga lost his year long battle to cancer yesterday morning, 10/03/2018. If you have ever done business with Faga Law Group, you know how close our staff is and how hard losing Tony is for us. Please keep Tony’s family, friends, clients, and colleagues in your thoughts during this difficult time. We will announce service arrangements once they become available.

Faga Law Group, PA

Any idea on trial date?
I think this was the last we heard in June.

In court Thursday during the final case management conference for the two suspects, the judge suggested a possible trial by the end of 2018.

3 men accused in Teresa Sievers murder await trial date

I can't see it happening in 2018. No chance.

Another court filing for MS on 9th October:

10/09/2018 Order Filed
An Additional 100 Investigation Hours are Approved
https://matrix.leeclerk.org/CaseDet...6R7TcYNMlYD9ddGJMEJwJJvp3LcXKH7VgY6g79HVf6g==

I think this was the last we heard in June.

I can't see it happening in 2018. No chance.

Another court filing for MS on 9th October:

Currently, when calling up any pages I am getting an ERROR message.....something wrong with their system?

It's working for me.

Oh... maybe this is the problem - I think I may have tried linking directly to the case, maybe you can search from here:

https://matrix.leeclerk.org/

I did go in this way before and that is where I got the ERROR message, however the link is now working. Court system may have been down or been updated when I was trying before....thanks for the info.....waiting for trial...

And THANK YOU!

Would someone like to research the status of the Siever's home at 27034 Jarvis Rd., Bonita Springs, FL 34135? Rumor that it has been obtained by HUD & being sold for 149K. I don't find anything that shows this house has been released to sell. Thank you :)

Would someone like to research the status of the Siever's home at 27034 Jarvis Rd., Bonita Springs, FL 34135? Rumor that it has been obtained by HUD & being sold for 149K. I don't find anything that shows this house has been released to sell. Thank you :)
Per Lee County Property Appraiser, it's in Mark's name.
It could take a few weeks for the website to be updated with recent transactions.

Lee County Property Line
Lee County Property Appraiser - Online Parcel Inquiry

Lee County Property Appraiser

STRAP / Folio ID Owner
view.png
/

36-47-25-B1-01400.0300
SIEVERS MARK
PO BOX 1207
SAINT PETERS MO 63376

Site Address

27034 JARVIS RD
BONITA SPRINGS FL 34135

Property Description
Detail Links
10294168 BONITA FARMS PB 3 PG 27 BEG AT SE COR LOT 5 TH N 1044.45 FT TO POB N 75 FT W 166.43 FT S 75 FT E 166.43 FT TO POB AKA LOT 30 + N 50 FT OF LOT 29

Per Lee County Property Appraiser, it's in Mark's name.
It could take a few weeks for the website to be updated with recent transactions.

Lee County Property Line
Lee County Property Appraiser - Online Parcel Inquiry

Lee County Property Appraiser

STRAP / Folio ID Owner
view.png
/

36-47-25-B1-01400.0300
SIEVERS MARK
PO BOX 1207
SAINT PETERS MO 63376

Site Address

27034 JARVIS RD
BONITA SPRINGS FL 34135

Property Description
Detail Links
10294168 BONITA FARMS PB 3 PG 27 BEG AT SE COR LOT 5 TH N 1044.45 FT TO POB N 75 FT W 166.43 FT S 75 FT E 166.43 FT TO POB AKA LOT 30 + N 50 FT OF LOT 29

Why is MS listed as living in St Peters, MO? Using a PO number? Unless his brother a lawyer is living there and all mail goes to him via the PO. Thanks

Figured it out MS brother lives in St Peters, MO....he must be taking care of all of MS mail.

Why is MS listed as living in St Peters, MO? Using a PO number? Unless his brother a lawyer is living there and all mail goes to him via the PO. Thanks

Figured it out MS brother lives in St Peters, MO....he must be taking care of all of MS mail.

Replying to own post... Scott Sievers, is not a lawyer like I thought, but works with a mortgage company. I wanted to correct that. If anyone has other info, that he is a lawyer, please correct me.

Replying to own post... Scott Sievers, is not a lawyer like I thought, but works with a mortgage company. I wanted to correct that. If anyone has other info, that he is a lawyer, please correct me.
You're correct, MS's brother is a mortgage broker. I've been down this rabbit hole and had the wrong SS for a long time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back