AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot to death, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Members,

In no way will we allow ANYONE to suggest that a minority group, a gang, the Nazi's or a coven of witches are the ones who killed Jayme's parents and kidnapped her.

If anyone hints, talks around or in anyway suggests a group is responsible for this horrible crime that person will be gone from the discussion. Same thing if you mention anyone as a suspect without evidence.

If any reliable information comes out about the suspect or suspects then, of course, we can discuss the new information.

Until then, please stay on topic, do not start discussing any other cases, and remember while Websleuths is first a true crime discussion forum a very close second is we are a victim friendly forum. 99.9% of the time we can easily be both. In Jayme's case, there is no reason to disparage the parents or Jayme. There is no evidence of any issues with Jayme's parents or with Jayme herself.

PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC. We know teenagers can be very difficult, however, there is no evidence to suggest Jayme is anything but a victim.

If your post starts with "Me", "My", "I" it very well could be off topic.

We have the best sleuths in the world on Websleuths. We need to keep on topic to make sure the topics are easy to read. When a post is made about anything that is not directly related to the topics it makes the thread harder to read and way off topic.

The work the mods are having to do on this thread alone is overwhelming.

The rules are easy to follow on Websleuths. Thousands of people follow the rules every day with no problem.

Thank you for your cooperation,

Tricia

Just checking in as I was gone most of the day. Just read a couple of pages and it seems nothing new. Strange. I bet they are going over those camera's with a find tooth comb. Has anybody figured out where the closest gas station with camera's would be? Thank you.

Nope. I think he's got plenty and we'll hear a break soon. If I'm reading his face right, he's confident and "on it!"

Oh he’s confidant and giving his best, no doubt all agencies are working this to their best levels and efforts.

I hope you’re right and there is a break soon of course. I just don’t think they have a suspect trail of any kind at this point.

Press Conference Basic Points:
-Parents death ruled homocide
-Jayme was in the home at the time of shooting
-Following up on 400 tips
-LE has added phone lines to receive tips
-State & Federal agencies called in to assist
-Tip Line 855-744-3879
-Community meeting tonight for Barron citizens only, no media
-Tells media to stop bothering the school district with calls
-Asks people to follow on social media, walk their properties, check their cabins
-Does not know if it was a random or targeted attack
-4 minutes from 911 call to arrival at house
-They have been reviewing surveillance
-There were 2 vehicles in the driveway of house upon police arrival (did not state who they belong to)
-No credible sightings of Jayme reported

Notes I took from today's press conference. Sorry if sloppy, typed as fast I could:

• Autopsies were completed today and ME has ruled deaths as homicides
  • "We believe Jayme was in the home at the time of the homicides and she is still in danger"
  • Over 400 tips from the community and around the country
  • Asking media to not attend town hall
  • "Her parents died from gunshot wounds that's why we are ruling it a homicide. There was no gun at the scene"
  • Believe Jayme was in the home because of the 911 call and part of it they can't talk about due to active investigation
  • Cannot confirm if there was forced entry, number of gunshots, where they were shot
  • LE arrived 4 minutes after the 911 call ended
  • No tips of a credible sighting
  • No suspects or people of interest
  • Have searched immediate area around the home numerous times, no other search of other area due to no confirmed sightings
  • "Have gathered surveillance from necessary areas of the county"
  • Another press conference is not been scheduled, but they hope to be back in the morning with a press conference or update

Not much. When he talked about closed door town hall meeting I went to their election info and he is up for re-election next month but appears to be running unopposed. So he must be liked locally. What a perplexing case. I am glad they are protective of school and kids. Where is she??????

Sheriff said nothing about looking into any social media accounts. Then again, no one asked him this.

Also, I wonder if Jayme had a Fitbit, or something that could be used to track her.

No POI. Very frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members