AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot to death, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since nobody was there when the police got there 4 minutes after the 911 call ended, I feel it is safe to assume that they heard Jayme on that 911 call. In my opinion, that would be the only way to confirm that she was there during the murders.

Rough notes by me, per Sheriff:

It was about less than 4 minutes in arrival time from the end of the 911 call, to when their deputies arrived on scene.

There was no one on site, no vehicles in the immediate area when their deputies arrived on scene.

There were still two vehicles in the yard, he did not know who they belonged to.
Less than 4 minutes? Yikes! Hard to put these pieces of info into a relatable sequence ....911 call came from the house correct? Background noise yelling or some kind of a disturbance? Parents dead? How the heck did they vanish and take Jayme along with them in less than 4 minutes? Someone ended the call in some way and then took off. In a vehicle? On foot? I'm stunned.

I am catching up with the thread but let me be perfectly clear. In the state of Wisconsin, any sexual contact with a person under the age of 16 is sexual assault. It is child molestation. Jayme just turned 13 in July. She is a child.

Homicide. No word on the gun. Two cars in driveway.
Have not searched anywhere because there is no siting to cause a search.
Obviously, searched around the crime scene.
This is just awful,
Chi

also confirmed no gun found on site.

Other bit of new info = something they heard on the 911 call makes them think Jayme was present (and some other info.) directly said part of it was something on the 911 call.

So gunshots were heard at 12:31. Call wasn't made until 1:00am. That is 29 minutes of unknown. If they gunshots were at 12:31 wouldn't you think Jayme would call 911 right away?
This is what concerns me. Makes sense if this was a planned runaway with an online interest/predator and things went t0o far when her parents got home and caught them leaving....Jayme calls 911 after reality sets in but is told to hang up (hence, the commotion heard in the 911 call) and is now in a horrible situation. Praying for her safe return. MOO

Less than 4 minutes? Yikes! Hard to put these pieces of info into a relatable sequence ....911 call came from the house correct? Background noise yelling or some kind of a disturbance? Parents dead? How the heck did they vanish and take Jayme along with them in less than 4 minutes? Someone ended the call in some way and then took off. In a vehicle? On foot? I'm stunned.
this is what makes me lean towards it was one of the parents that called. they say she was there when they were shot, I have not seen where they say she was there when 911 call was made.

He said that conclusion is based on evidence. I think that means her phone was used to call 911, and the phone and Jayme were not there when LE arrived. MOO.
I don't think its likely the killer would take the phone. Four minutes from the time of the call and their arrival is pretty fast. He must have had a car in the driveway, as opposed to the road. I'm surprised the neighbors did not hear a car. Did anyone figure out exactly how close the house is from the road? I wonder if the perp could have gotten her out of the house and to the road in four minutes. They must have just missed them. Jmo

So do we have a local in here that may be at the town hall tonight?
Honestly, I think this would be disrespectful to the Sheriff and any poster on here that is local to expect them to give a play by play at what is supposed to be a "closed to the media" gathering. There's a reason why this Sheriff wants it for the town folk only.

The 911 call is said by LE to have come from the Closs residence.
Of course it was probably a cellphone.
I just wonder how dependable the "locators" are in areas like that.
{the ability to trace with high accuracy the pings/towers}
If that even makes any sense.
I got nothing... 4 minutes?
Chi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics