Australia - Nicole Cartwright, 32, found dead in park, Hunters Hill, 3 Oct 2018 *killer died in jail

Having spent plenty of time on city public transport (and i am a people watcher..no head in phone for me :p) and the amount of times that a person GETS ON the bus and GETS OFF the bus at EXACTLY the same destinations as me...…
have to say......never.

not talking about an event or 9-5 ers on reg gigs just a random evening.....stop by stop.

and all his actions are applied AFTER she instigates hers.
this is very disturbing.
good catch guys
assume the cops are red hot on this.
hopefully a full frontal "do you know this man"? will be out shortly.o_O

jmo

I’m agreeing with everything you said.

A friend of Ms Cartwright has revealed the dead woman's social media posts became 'increasingly dark' after she began using sexual sites in the months before her death.

'Her makeup got darker, her statuses got darker... we were talking and I think she was going through a really tough time.

The friend said she reached out to check she was 'OK' when Ms Cartwright suddenly deleted all her social media and online accounts.

'We used to chat on Snapchat or Skype and all of a sudden everything was gone,' the friend said.

'She did begin to reach out sexually, as a lot of people do when they are struggling.

'We fear she's got involved with the wrong person.'

It is understood the websites used by Ms Cartwright included Fetlife - a network for 'BDSM, fetish and kinky' - and Vanilla Umbrella - a dating app for 'open minded singles'.

Police sources confirmed to Daily Mail Australia they are probing Ms Cartwright's use of such websites in their hunt for her killer.
Sydney murder: Police 'confident' they're closing in on Nicole Cartwright's killer | Daily Mail Online

Nicole used public transport so possibly she told him she’d meet him at abc location and told him she’d be coming by 123 bus and wearing a pink hat and he wanted to check her out and to make sure she was alone so he got on the bus as well.
How did they get to Hunters Hill? Maybe he had a vehicle there waiting.

Having spent plenty of time on city public transport (and i am a people watcher..no head in phone for me :p) and the amount of times that a person GETS ON the bus and GETS OFF the bus at EXACTLY the same destinations as me...…
have to say......never.

not talking about an event or 9-5 ers on reg gigs just a random evening.....stop by stop.

and all his actions are applied AFTER she instigates hers.
this is very disturbing.
good catch guys
assume the cops are red hot on this.
hopefully a full frontal "do you know this man"? will be out shortly.o_O

jmo

Because it's easier to catch public transport to the city, then spending stacks on parking, and getting flustered, driving about, I am very wary about passengers, near me.
I purposely, watch people near me, especially if I am alighting, and cross the road to avoid them.

Many years ago, while sightseeing, using a bus, in USA (rough area), I noticed a 'tough type female', constantly looking at me, in an aggressive manner.
I am pretty sure, she was holding a gun, under her jumper, because of the outline.
A guy, sitting behind me, bent over, whispered, "get off immediately".
I did this.
As I looked at bus, within a few secs, Police cars appeared around the bus.
This female was taken in.... wonder what eventually happened, as loads of people were present.

Because it's easier to catch public transport to the city, then spending stacks on parking, and getting flustered, driving about, I am very wary about passengers, near me.
I purposely, watch people near me, especially if I am alighting, and cross the road to avoid them.

Many years ago, while sightseeing, using a bus, in USA (rough area), I noticed a 'tough type female', constantly looking at me, in an aggressive manner.
I am pretty sure, she was holding a gun, under her jumper, because of the outline.
I did this.
As I looked at bus, within a few secs, Police cars appeared around the bus.
This female was taken in.... wonder what eventually happened, as loads of people were present.

I did this.

That itself would make me scared of THAT man & I’d want to stay in the bus from him! I guess he might have been a cop but who’s to know!
Bloody hell that’s scary!

I did this.

That itself would make me scared of THAT man & I’d want to stay in the bus from him! I guess he might have been a cop but who’s to know!
Bloody hell that’s scary!

He must have been the person who alerted Police, as they appeared immediately.:):)
After this, I did a 'self defense course' with the Police.

Oh dear, I only just realise that a close relative lives in one of the houses overlooking Buffalo Creek Reserve playground :confused:

Their address is Gladesville not Hunters Hill, the street address is not Pittwater Road, so I never made the connection...

I would be very surprised if they saw anything, or have cameras pointing that direction. It is their back garden, incredibly steep, no view to speak of. Nothing comes uphill from that side.

But I guess it won't hurt to ask..:oops:
Just to give an update from my relative...

None of the neighbours from the street above overlooking the reserve and reserve entry, had seen or heard anything the night before the discovery of the body. Unfortunately.

Just to give an update from my relative...

None of the neighbours from the street above overlooking the reserve and reserve entry, had seen or heard anything the night before the discovery of the body. Unfortunately.
Nicole’s body was dragged and put at the scene. The detectives and police had tape put around the female toilets so the perp could have cleaned up after himself in there or it could have started in there. If strangulation occurred as COD, (which it could have due to the nature of meeting with someone from one of the websites she had been actively using leading up to her death) it could have been in silence especially with the building being a long distance from the scene. JMO

Nicole’s body was dragged and put at the scene. The detectives and police had tape put around the female toilets so the perp could have cleaned up after himself in there or it could have started in there. If strangulation occurred as COD, (which it could have due to the nature of meeting with someone from one of the websites she had been actively using leading up to her death) it could have been in silence especially with the building being a long distance from the scene. JMO

Bbm I didn't realize before I read your post that those were female toilets. Could the perp be a woman?

Who and what killed Nicole Cartwright?

Police have confirmed that while an autopsy concluded Ms Cartwright had been beaten, the injuries she sustained during the assault did not cause her death, which remains unknown.

Overly vigorous BDSM along with OD or asphyxiation maybe? The perp(s) may be guilty of ‘interfering with a corpse’ (ugh!), ie; disposing of Nicole’s remains, rather than murder. Just a thought.

Who and what killed Nicole Cartwright?

Police have confirmed that while an autopsy concluded Ms Cartwright had been beaten, the injuries she sustained during the assault did not cause her death, which remains unknown.
Fifty shades of grey gone wrong?

It's hard to get how with all the modern forensic techniques, there will be no cause of death. I hope they will find more clues and at least have a best guess. Dr Autopsy (the show) always has one.

Edit: btw she really looked very different in just a few months after breaking up with boyfriend

If an autopsy cannot provide cause of death where does that leave the potential charge(s)? If the police catch the person who assaulted/dumped Nicole they may not be able to bring a murder/manslaughter charge if causation can't be proven?

If an autopsy cannot provide cause of death where does that leave the potential charge(s)? If the police catch the person who assaulted/dumped Nicole they may not be able to bring a murder/manslaughter charge if causation can't be proven?

It will depend on forensics, which will take about 6+ weeks.

Surely she didn't beat herself to death.

imo, speculation,
Starting at about 2:00, Nicole begins what appears to be coughing, if she was ill to begin with, wondering if that was a contributing factor in her death?

If Nicole was under the influence of a " date rape " drug, whether she took it willingly or not, it could have had a terrible effect on her, and be difficult to detect after the fact.

https://www.medicinenet.com/date_rape_drugs/article.htm#date_rape_drugs_facts
  • "Date rape drugs are drugs used to assist in a sexual assault, which is any type of sexual activity a person does not agree to.
  • These drugs can affect you very quickly and cause victims to become weak, confused, and even pass out. You may not remember what happened while you were drugged. Date rape drugs can also cause seizures and even death."
"Adverse Effects of Club Drugs
Uncertainties about the sources, chemicals, and possible contaminants used to manufacture many club drugs make it extremely difficult to determine toxicity and associated medical consequences. Nonetheless, we do know that:
Coma and seizures can occur following use of GHB. Combined use with other drugs such as alcohol can result in nausea and breathing difficulties. GHB and two of its precursors, gamma butyrolactone (GBL) and 1,4 butanediol (BD), have been involved in poisonings, overdoses, date rapes, and deaths.
Rohypnol may be lethal when mixed with alcohol and/or other CNS depressants.
  • Ketamine, in high doses, can cause impaired motor function, high blood pressure, and potentially fatal respiratory problems."

I suppose police are checking cctv's around the Museum station area.

If she hadn't used public transport since last seen there, and she did not look like meaning to sleep rough in the city, then she must be meeting someone nearby? Or someone was picking her up in a car nearby?

Sorry if I am just stating the obvious!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlieSnoop1975
Back