GUILTY CA - Malibu Creek State Park Shooting, Tristan Beaudette, 35, died, 22 June 2018 *Arrest* #3

I know they said the ballistic testing might take a while...but my personal opinion at this point...with it being so quiet...is that it probably isn't the rifle they were looking for. I am sure they are trying to figure out whether and where he has had or owns other guns etc and that will take a while. My personal feeling is that if it was a match..we would have heard about it already.

I know they said the ballistic testing might take a while...but my personal opinion at this point...with it being so quiet...is that it probably isn't the rifle they were looking for. I am sure they are trying to figure out whether and where he has had or owns other guns etc and that will take a while. My personal feeling is that if it was a match..we would have heard about it already.

That may explain the videos I just saw on local KTLA News. There are a few dozen LE searchers scouring the area they arrested the burglar, in a grid search, looking in the grass and bushes etc. Are they looking for another weapon? The news just reported it as looking for further evidence...

The Malibu Local is saying sources say ballistics on the rifle is a likely match to the Beaudette murder. It's from the fb online publication....don't know how to link it.
I believe the editor is using sarcasm, she had predicted that LASD Is going to make Rauda the murderer, when in actuality she believes the killer is still out there.

I believe the editor is using sarcasm, she had predicted that LASD Is going to make Rauda the murderer, when in actuality she believes the killer is still out there.
Good grief, who knows. I believe the "sarcasm" is implied by the use of quotation marks, so you are supposed to understand the "story" is not all it seems. I can't be bothered to use the "decoder ring".

This is not mainstream media and should not be linked IMO. Mainstream media knows how to write news stories in plain, direct, English.

Good grief, who knows. I believe the "sarcasm" is implied by the use of quotation marks, so you are supposed to understand the "story" is not all it seems. I can't be bothered to use the "decoder ring".

This is not mainstream media and should not be linked IMO. Mainstream media knows how to write news stories in plain, direct, English.

While it's not mainstream media , I believe The Local Malibu has done a great job covering this story and has put forth so much information that mainstream media hasn't. IMO Her coverage expands on the mainstream media and makes you think about what's really going on. I think her articles have really helped out this thread

What I found interesting about this piece by The Local was the number of "I's" in the story.
"As I furiously updated photos and videos. . ..etc.
"Needless to say, I was pretty taken aback by the honesty…"
I may be mistaken, but I can't recall seeing so many self-references in the "usual" MSM articles. I stopped counting at about a dozen. IMO

View attachment 151170 https://twitter.com/thelocalmalibu/status/1051657003339210752?s=21

The Local Malibu hoping for clarification as we all are too.

Yeah I'm sure LE is worried about the Local Malibu's "deadlines".

They better hop to it and divulge sensitive information, crucial to an ongoing investigation, to a small local publication because, you know, they have a deadline, which is clearly more important than LE doing its job.

Are they kidding?

RSBM

I'm pretty sure "they" are using the "royal we" when representing "themselves" to LE. Pretty sure there's just "the one" who writes, edits, publishes, and does the marketing.
That's the impression I got. And he thinks himself rather important, too.

Hi... yes I am the editor in chief of The Local Malibu. I do use a lot of sarcasm sorry, just my nature... my sources inside are confirming to me there will "most likely" be a "ballistics match" to the murder weapon... but I still do not believe Rauda is truly the murderer. My sarcasm is mostly directed at all the blunders and cover-ups by law enforcement and they're not good at it hiding it.

Mainstream media will not give you the truth or the info my sites gives. They are in the pockets of LASD and their news editors "choose" was gets aired. Independent sites like mine do not have to answer to anyone.

The consistent use of "I" is because I am the only one investigating this on my staff - and the only one thoroughly investigating at all. My role is that of a community activist first and foremost, who cares about the public safety which is why the victims of previous shootings came out on The Local Malibu FB page the day after Beaudette's murder.
Had I not posted the message from a resident that the Tesla was shot at 4 days before, at the same time in the same area, those victims would have never come outa and we would have known there was a cover-up going back over two years..

I don't pretend to be anything other than who I am. My community sends me info, because they trust me. They do so because they know I am not a random reporter and they know I have their best interests in mind. I also have very reliable sources inside law enforcement and out.
If you prefer the traditional journalist approach, I completely respect that. That's not what The Local is about. But I do appreciate everyone's input. Positive or negative.

What's all this about "911 never called me back"? I didn't think 911 worked that way. You call and get a live dispatcher, right? You don't leave a message and wait for a return call. Something seems way off to me. MOO

Cell phone calls go directly to CHP - which many times do not respond, and send to vm. If you are in an emergency situation you are urged to call the local station number. This info is easily verified. I also have emails from other community members who have had the same experience. An LE friend of mine explained the process. If you using a landline, you won't have the same problem. Different routing process for calls.

Hi... yes I am the editor in chief of The Local Malibu. I do use a lot of sarcasm sorry, just my nature... my sources inside are confirming to me there will "most likely" be a "ballistics match" to the murder weapon... but I still do not believe Rauda is truly the murderer. My sarcasm is mostly directed at all the blunders and cover-ups by law enforcement and they're not good at it hiding it.

Wait. Do you believe LE will lie and claim there was a ballistics match when there wasn't? And actually frame him for the murder?

Wait. Do you believe LE will lie and claim there was a ballistics match when there wasn't? And actually frame him for the murder?

Yes, it's possible. Haven't you watched Making A Murderer?

Yes, it's possible. Haven't you watched Making A Murderer?

I believe he's guilty as hell.

Regardless, it's a nonsensical theory. Because the defense will have access to the evidence and will clearly be able to run ballistics on the gun and the bullets used to kill Tristan. You think the supposedly corrupt detectives don't know that?

And did they also plant Rauda himself? This bizarre man dressed all in black with a mask, armed, burglarizing buildings in the area, at the same time as the shootings happened?

This bizarre man dressed all in black with a mask, armed, burglarizing buildings in the area, at the same time as the shootings happened?

The only burglary in which he was known to have the rifle is the one at Malibu Valley Farms (an equestrian center) on 6 October. LASD has said he did not have the rifle at the community center incident.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back