GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
TM smoked pot because she was being mocked because she didn't know how to inhale. Muahahahaa.

Because, she's a delicate petal, who would never do such things.

All the guys in the band...sure! But the marajuanas? Perish the thought.

She didnt want to smoke. She was shamed into it. Dontcha know.

Sorry... I'm on my millionth wine... sassmouth full force!

She's ridiculous.

It's ok to like pot, TM. Really. Its not OK to kill people. Even if you're mocked for not doing it.

Paraphrasing, NL said to TM that she sure seems to know a lot of people's first and last names, like hers and the 2 officers who arrested her. Then she asked TM if she had the three of their names on a list and whether she'd sent her sister to take pictures of Nancy.

I'm not sure if it was just tongue-in-cheek, implying that TM has a hit-list, or if NL really has reason to believe that TM has a hit-list. I don't know if TM sent Ashley to take pics of NL or if she was just making a point because of NL making her life so difficult. Whatever the case may be, I enjoyed the hell out of it!

I loved that part: perhaps implicating a 'hit list'.
Hope none of the people mentioned, are involved in an accident, as this statement will be investigated.
MOO.

I don't think any of us knew this. Tammy blamed it on the gag order.

I don't for a second believe it was a congenial conversation like Tammy would like the jury to believe.
Which phone was that conversation supposed to be on? Sidney's or Tammy's? I'm not sure I believe that story, and I'm wondering if we didn't know about it, because TM is claiming one of the calls from Heather's phone to SM's phone was Heather calling TM. Though I do have to say, some of her lies in that string were pretty clever, and almost had me convinced briefly. Briefly. Like how she tried to make that text non-threatening by saying everyone at TK called her "the Mrs." Almost had me.

I LOVE the shirt idea! Also, I blame the wine for me now trying to come up with a new theory of what happened that night. Do we still have a theory thread or General Discussion? I feel like with the new info from this trial, we should be able to nail down a definite TL and fill in most the blanks that we had in our earlier theories. IMO

TM smoked pot because she was being mocked because she didn't know how to inhale. Muahahahaa.

Because, she's a delicate petal, who would never do such things.

All the guys in the band...sure! But the marajuanas? Perish the thought.

She didnt want to smoke. She was shamed into it. Dontcha know.

Sorry... I'm on my millionth wine... sassmouth full force!

She's ridiculous.

It's ok to like pot, TM. Really. Its not OK to kill people. Even if you're mocked for not doing it.

Seriously, out of everything she's being accused of, she wants to get all self righteous about marijuana? Who cares? (Except for the fact that she was *cough cough* trying to conceive)

I find it hard to believe that TM thinks anyone will believe that she and SM shared phones yet there were hundreds of calls between HE and SM for months and not once did HE accidently call and have TM answer. It's not even plausible that SM was using his phone before the 18th after TM had confiscated it. And I loved it when NL caught her up when she tried to lay it on her daughter when it came to the text about the age of the underage kid but NL pointed out that TM had retexted him immediately leaving no doubt who actually had control of the phone at the time.

I'm also wondering if the prosecutors can throw their own tricks back on them and say the IP address TM says exonerates her at the time of the disappearance only proves that "someone" was on her computer but she can't prove it was her.

You can watch a rerun on YouTube.

The thought of watching hours worth of videos is not that appealing. But I did help me remember WS has Timeline and media threads I can read through which would save me a lot of time from watching the trial videos . Time I could use to read up on trial procedures and evidence laws. But thank you for your suggestion.

I LOVE the shirt idea! Also, I blame the wine for me now trying to come up with a new theory of what happened that night. Do we still have a theory thread or General Discussion? I feel like with the new info from this trial, we should be able to nail down a definite TL and fill in most the blanks that we had in our earlier theories. IMO

I posted a timeline/theory a few threads back.....a copy/paste of one I'd developed a few years ago.

One thing I found interesting near the end of today when TM made it known she is no longer staying with SM.
Well duhhhh. Isnt he in prison?

I think that was another "lie" trying to make it seem like she had a choice in the matter to be with him. Hope the jury caught that and wish NL would have pointed that out to the jury.
Yeah, I'm gonna need to see some divorce papers entered into evidence before I believe that one. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho