AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot to death, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 addicts plan a ransack for money. 1 addict decides to leave no witnesses while snatching the girl at the last minute.

The other submissive addict wants to say something but knows they will be charged with 2 capital murder charges regardless. Idk. Its just a possible.

I can buy this scenario ^^^ except for the way it supposedly began. Why come knocking at the front door , kicking your way join at 1 am? Wouldn't it be better to sneak in, by the back door or side window?

I mentioned a video with other stuff being carried out. Found it. A tote and a suitcase... if anyone can make anything of those. 54-55 seconds in this video. Missing 13-year-old girl was home when parents were shot to death, authorities say

Here's another video (from a different angle) of the suitcase and tubs being carried out (abt 1:06):

The lady carrying the suitcase is the Barron County Medical Examiner Mary Ricci. She has been ME with Barron County since 2011 and is shown in this newsletter on page 4: https://www.barroncountywi.gov/vertical/sites/{55B35465-9825-4C7F-A839-E0EDFC6408E8}/uploads/{9BC23A75-6A92-4BBC-8660-C639BB7FD0C7}.PDF

In the above clip she sets the suitcase on the ground briefly to go under the crime scene tape. I doubt very much that the ME would be putting the suitcase on the ground like that if it was a piece of evidence. It seems most likely this is her personal bag with a kit of everything she needs to do her job. The plastic tubs may contain biological samples they are taking back to the ME's office but other than that I don't think the ME would be taking a large piece of physical evidence like a suitcase from the crime scene. It would have gone in the same vehicle the chair and door were put in. JMO.

An over stuffed suitcase? LE doesn't bring their own, equipment had cases, they don't collect evidence in a suitcase.

Possible it's Jaymes. Also possible that she planned on leaving with someone who turned out to be dangerous.

That would explain why they changed the verbiage from"abducted" to missing.

I've never seen a 13 yr old grab a suitcase. Wouldn't she grab a backpak and a duffel bag?

Exactly. Several of us have posted the actual police dispatch which says exactly that. The father went to open the door, the door was kicked in, shots were fired and the father fell right there at the door. I don't know why there is still any kind of debate about these facts. They came from police officers on scene. I would GUESS that they would know.
Right, and like photographer 4 said, they can also tell from the direction of the blood spatter.

I've never seen a 13 yr old grab a suitcase. Wouldn't she grab a backpak and a duffel bag?
Depends on how long they were planning on being gone, and if they were planning on returning.

I’ve been trying to read through the threads but so many to go through. These are questions I have so please enlighten me if I’ve missed the answers:

Was the house ransacked in any way?
Neighbor hearing shots at 12:30 am but then 911 isn’t called for more than 20 minutes later. It’s odd that the perps would hang around after firing a loud gun - for 20 minutes - unless they were looking for something. That’s awfully risky. And it wouldn’t take them 20 minutes to break a bathroom door down.

Has medical examiner determined time of each death?

I keep thinking they found out there was money or some other valuables stashed and these perps are aquaintances of the family- whether from that party or coworker of parents or just someone that overheard something.

I sadly, fwiw think Jayme was taken from house because once they realized the police were called then they to get out. If they were looking to kidnap her, I just think there would be sightings or leads - more than what we’ve seen. Unless the fbi has some contact with kidnappers that they don’t want to talk about, also bringing rest of family on danger.

There’s too little info being made public. I think they have ‘an idea’ and there’s a reason why the family and employer is so quiet. I don’t think any of it’s going to end well.

Here's another video (from a different angle) of the suitcase and tubs being carried out (abt 1:06):

The lady carrying the suitcase is the Barron County Medical Examiner Mary Ricci. She has been ME with Barron County since 2011 and is shown in this newsletter on page 4: https://www.barroncountywi.gov/vertical/sites/{55B35465-9825-4C7F-A839-E0EDFC6408E8}/uploads/{9BC23A75-6A92-4BBC-8660-C639BB7FD0C7}.PDF

In the above clip she sets the suitcase on the ground briefly to go under the crime scene tape. I doubt very much that the ME would be putting the suitcase on the ground like that if it was a piece of evidence. It seems most likely this is her personal bag with a kit of everything she needs to do her job. The plastic tubs may contain biological samples they are taking back to the ME's office but other than that I don't think the ME would be taking a large piece of physical evidence like a suitcase from the crime scene. It would have gone in the same vehicle the chair and door were put in. JMO.
Yes, I agree. It was the Medical Examiner who was carrying it. It would be investigators carrying evidence. I've never heard of medical personnel carrying evidence from a crime scene. It is obviously hers. Imo

Depends on how long they were planning on being gone, and if they were planning on returning.
Yes, but 13 yr olds don't have a lot of worldly possessions.

If she was purposely running, she'd take very little because she could be tracked by electronics. And clothes can be easily replaced. A suitcase would be bulky and unnecessary, imo.

And if she was taken by force---why would the perp allow her to pack a suitcase?

(I'm frustrated, Dex, so bear with me please.)

What clothes are we talking about here ? Did I miss something while I was having a meltdown ?
I think police moved a heavy suitcase from the house while removing other items. 1 poster mentioned that the suitcase seemed heavy for the female to carry. So I took it as someone seen the video of them removing the chair, doors and other items including the suitcase.

But I haven't personally seen the vid and Im simply jumping off their posts since both seem credible as viewing the same suitcase removal.

I hope that helps.

I believe that’s the Medical Examiner’s equipment, no reason to believe it came from the house. If it were being taken from the house as evidence it wouldn’t be the Medical Examiner doing it.

Attachments

• E070ED7E-E86F-4729-B6E5-4B24F9493099.jpeg
    E070ED7E-E86F-4729-B6E5-4B24F9493099.jpeg
    90.5 KB · Views: 51
Press conferences were quite lively in the Mollie Tibbets missing case due to her father and his expertise with the microphone and camera's. He kept Mollie's face front and center.
Lots of reward money coming in daily.
This case is different there is NO FACE for Jayme. <RSBM> Strange.

Jayme's parents were murdered so her dad can't speak for her like Molly's dad. And LE have advised her extended family not to speak to the press. They have been sharing on their social media, however. CNN did a story on one of the family member's social media posts: Jayme Closs disappearance: Search for possible evidence along a highway comes up empty. - CNN

Suitcase points to an older person IMO, it also makes me think someone who did care for her. They were packing in that 20 min and the 911 call was placed in the seconds before leaving by this person or Jayme because they wanted LE to find them quickly.
Perhaps that was the yelling.
What are you doing? Get in the car now or something similar? Suitcase left behind plan foiled??
Or similar scenario.
Moo

Exactly. Several of us have posted the actual police dispatch which says exactly that. The father went to open the door, the door was kicked in, shots were fired and the father fell right there at the door. I don't know why there is still any kind of debate about these facts. They came from police officers on scene. I would GUESS that they would know.

It's not difficult to see that a door has been kicked in forcefully. Police can tell pretty quickly just by looking at it.
I think this house was chosen because it is somewhat isolated from view, and it appeared well cared for by the occupants. That means that there were valuable items that could be taken and later sold, but this was most likely not a home with an extensive security system.
I also have a working theory that Jayme was not the intended reason for the home invasion, but she was the victim of a crime of opportunity. The perp/perps planned a home invasion and decided they wanted Jayme as well after they were inside, so she was taken as they fled the home. Sort of a twist on a scenario similar to what happened to the Clutter family from In Cold Blood. One of those 2 men wanted to rape Nancy Clutter but his partner stopped him. It also reminds me of the home invasion suffered by the Petit family. I think the reason Jayme was taken away was due to the 911 call....there was no time to continue the crime at the home.
This is just another THEORY that I have, as I stated earlier.

Yes, I agree. It was the Medical Examiner who was carrying it. It would be investigators carrying evidence. I've never heard of medical personnel carrying evidence from a crime scene. It is obviously hers. Imo

I worked in LE many years and have seen this behavior before. It’s not evidence, it’s her supplies.

Suitcase points to an older person IMO, it also makes me think someone who did care for her. They were packing in that 20 min and the 911 call was placed in the seconds before leaving by this person or Jayme because they wanted LE to find them quickly.
Perhaps that was the yelling.
What are you doing? Get in the car now or something similar? Suitcase left behind plan foiled??
Or similar scenario.
Moo
Hope you don't mind me asking, Is there a picture of this suitcase?

Haven't seen that video before. Now I've even more convinced that the case belongs to the ME. In addition to setting the suitcase on the ground, neither of the women are wearing gloves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla