GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought of something. TM researched the moon phases and kidnapped Heather when there was a full moon. Coincidentally, she was also convicted under a full moon phase.

Karma will always find a way. Hers is just beginning.

And as @Surfside said in last thread, it's Teal Tuesday for Carolina State (? - sorry if wrong school). No coincidence at all, totally a karmic thing.

And she never left the courtroom! It was about 30 min after they asked for the copy of the charges..,,.of course right then everyone knew. So 30 minutes after that the jury guy came out and tried to privately tell someone. From that point to whenever they read it is as long it took to get her back. She was upstairs freaking out according to family member I was with.

So is that’s about an hour? Wish I brought my notebook in.
Thanks again @yupikgirl for being in the courtroom for us. Hugs to you!

I'll go ahead and post this:

*VERDICT REACHED!-Trial Continues (Day 12) (@ 9am ET) - SC - Heather Rachelle Elvis (20) (Dec. 19, 2013; never found) – Tammy Lorinda Caison Moorer (41/now 45) charged & indicted (2/27/17) with kidnapping & indicted (4/17/18) with conspiracy to commit kidnapping. Plead not guilty.
10/23/18 Day 12: Judge says one of the jurors (male) is sick & can't come in. He's been excused & now one of the alternates will have to be seated. Jury started deliberations at 9:30am ET. Jury are gonna come back in to watch video (from millpond/814 & the Walmart). And wanted to know TM's dad's phone #. Not provided as it is not in evidence. They also couldn't provide the photo of Heather Elvis Donald DeMarino testified about seeing. Back to jury room to deliberate at 11:15am ET. Judge is sending charging instructions to the jury; they requested it (about noon ET). Jury has reached verdict at about 2pm ET. GUILTY OF KIDNAPPING. GUILTY OF CONSPIRACY TO KIDNAP!!!!! Judge Culbertson sentences Tammy Moorer to 30 years for each sentence, served concurrently with time served for any time served thus far!

Even if TM only serves 85 percent of her sentence, her life as she knows it now is over, she will have to follow orders, do menial work, no privacy and since she is lacking on the looks more than likely few fan mail from male admirers. She will still be 70+ when released. Of course that is nothing compared to Heather - Heather's life was terminated by monsters.

Funny thing is, I remember TM speaking at her sentencing, and the gist of it was blaming everyone but herself, argumentative, and no remorse, but I can't remember any of her words. Guess I just tuned her out! Guess I was done with listening to her lies.
Just like J. Arias....they think they know how to twist peoples brain. But getting on that stand is there own demise.

I want to say a special thank you to the man that came forward and testifed to the picture he was shown by Sidney!!
I haven't cried during this trial...until he gave his say. That night I cried myself to sleep.
That was for HE, but it was for all our daughters, neices, and drandaughters etc.....
May we continue to teach them to protect themselves and be wise.
Teach them to stop! turn around! and run! as Nancy said!!!!!

I want to say a special thank you to the man that came forward and testifed to the picture he was shown by Sidney!!
I haven't cried during this trial...until he gave his say. That night I cried myself to sleep.
That was for HE, but it was for all our daughters, neices, and drandaughters etc.....
May we continue to teach them to protect themselves and be wise.
Teach them to stop! turn around! and run! as Nancy said!!!!!

I would really like to know what exactly he saw!!

Bringing over from previous thread...
Debbi Elvis said what TM and SM did to Heather wasn't enough for them. They then disparaged Heather, attacked the Elvis family, left bullets on their vehicle.

BBM. When we heard that a bullet was found inside the door of Heather's car, I wondered if someone had left it as a threat. Now I'm convinced of it.

Just wanted to say thank you to longtime WS’s for being so welcoming to us newbies!! I wish I wouldn’t have lurked for so long. I went back last night and read some of your posts from 2015, although I am certain they go back much further.
I will definitely stick around! There are other cases I would love to sleuth with you awaiting justice for those without a voice!!!
I completely agree ! Thank you everyone! Kyron Horman brought me to WS but I have followed Heather’s case from day one. I was always in awe of everyone’s sleuthing and felt a bit shy about posting so have mostly always lurked. But I have enjoyed posting with you all over the past week or so and would like to get involved in other cases. You are all great!!

Just wanted to say thank you to longtime WS’s for being so welcoming to us newbies!! I wish I wouldn’t have lurked for so long. I went back last night and read some of your posts from 2015, although I am certain they go back much further.
I will definitely stick around! There are other cases I would love to sleuth with you awaiting justice for those without a voice!!!
Welcome! I also spend a lot of time on the Missy Bevers thread, if you are looking for another case that isn't solved. There are so many other ongoing cases here and this website is the best IMO for the behavior standards we are held to. I got my first modsnip & warning today :( but that says a lot about the mods and the great job they do!
I hope someday Heather's remains can be found. I have no confidence in either Moorer to disclose it though.
I just hope someone with knowledge (I feel there are some people who are not TM/SM who know) will come forward in some way, shape or form.

IMO

Last edited:
Given her statement ( lie ) about no help from her attorneys , it is a given there will be an appeal. What are her chances ? Would the biggest issue be the 5 witnesses being excluded ?

I would say that will definitely be one of the major issues brought up on appeal. TM will no doubt say it was her attorneys' fault, the bailiffs' fault, and the judge's fault. Ineffective counsel, no doubt in my mind, she will claim they didn't do their jobs.

I can't imagine what any of those four family members could have said, that would have changed this verdict.

Yupikgirl stated TM was upstairs freeking out. It took an hour to get her back to the court room. (if I got that right).
She should be freeking out!
Wonder what Heather was feeling as she was tortured and murdered, how she was feeling right before she died, freaking out with fear!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88