GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Elvis family was gracious and kind in acknowledging how 2 families were broken now because of the selfish actions of the parents. And that is true. They have empathy for others, especially for the children who do not deserve what all is happening to them. Let's hope over time they will find honest and good people to guide them forward.

I thought that moment was beautiful. I really feel for those kids. I'm sure they firmly believed their mother was innocent, why wouldn't they?! Except Christian. For some reason, I think he knew the truth. Just a gut feeling. I remember his voice cracking on the stand. It really made me sad when the youngest (not allowed to say his name, right?) wasn't even standing up to hug her. That's her baby. And her daughter, at an age where a teen girl needs her mom.... just so so sad.

<modsnipped sleuthing of family members and others in the courtroom is not allowed>

I am still in a bit of shock. I knew it was coming, but still very surreal that someone I know did this. I have a monstrous headache. And tonight's dinner will include a bottle of wine.

Last edited by a moderator:
The sad reality in homes with a Narcissist parent is the children are brainwashed, under coerced loyalty, fearful that not being loyal will result in not being loved, and are not allowed their own thoughts or emotions. They will see their mother in this case as a victim, and notice how SM is the villain according to TM. This is common in these homes where one parent is portrayed as the cause of all the family tragedy to amp support and adoration of the narcissist parent.

Hopefully the children will access help and support but often this comes only after another tragedy or personal struggles so severe that something forces that help when major crisis occurs.

In memory of Heather Elvis

maxresdefault.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Beautiful! And now my eyes are leaking again. Heather is so loved.

darn... no screenshot? anyone know what it said? I think her mom or kids will be online posting, once they get in to see her and she dictates what she wants said. Its far from over, sadly.

It said something about how there are no winners no matter what the verdict is and her plan was always to take the page down after the verdict, so it will be taken down soon. Something like that.

I come from an upbringing with a narcissistic parent, although not a malignant narcissist. Until you figure out what's going on you're at a loss to understand all the dynamics. It really wasn't until I was an adult for a couple decades that I realized what the issue was with my mother. Narci parents do a real head trip on their kids or anyone in their lives. They know how to be nice to others though, so they fool people who aren't close to them.

And her posting about her Mom's car was totalled, yet it was still able to be driven, and it wasn't sent to the scrap yard. So there was a reason for that post, and her claim on the stand about her Mom's car.

You just may be right!! There's a reason behind her mad comments...every single one.

Allegedly TM's new mugshot. She'll get a new one when she's transferred to whatever state prison she goes to.

Click on image to view full size face of evil.

<modsnipped unnecessary comment>

1pHyPnL.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D:D
***edited to add*** this is her former mugshot. Hoping someone can grab the new one. I think I am enjoying this too much LOL

This is a new photo. The older mugshot she looks much worse, IMO. JRL takes a new pic and overrides the old one each time you are taken into custody, though they have not yet updated her booking info besides changing it from "OUT TO HOME DETENTION" to "STILL INCARCERATED"... I work in a career that interacts with these bookings often.

Beautiful! And now my eyes are leaking again. Heather is so loved.

I just woke up, 6AM here, to this wonderful news.
Tears of joy. So emotional.
So happy for the Elvis family.
Sorry I missed the FANTASTIC moment here, when you all received the news.
After being up, since 2AM yesterday to follow here, I was a wreck, and needed sleep this morning.
Will go back, to share the moment here, with all the great Posts.
Thanks everyone.:):):):)

I thought that moment was beautiful. I really feel for those kids. I'm sure they firmly believed their mother was innocent, why wouldn't they?! Except Christian. For some reason, I think he knew the truth. Just a gut feeling. I remember his voice cracking on the stand. It really made me sad when the youngest (not allowed to say his name, right?) wasn't even standing up to hug her. That's her baby. And her daughter, at an age where a teen girl needs her mom.... just so so sad.

<modsnipped>

I am still in a bit of shock. I knew it was coming, but still very surreal that someone I know did this. I have a monstrous headache. And tonight's dinner will include a bottle of wine.

BBM She said in her final argument that they had taken in another one who doesn't have anyone else in his/her life. I'm not sure who this is but she said 4 then explained she was taking care of another one. IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members