GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I googled Women's Prisons in SC. The Leath Prison has a program called Prison Industries.
"they have sewn for many companies ..Third Generation Garment Factory, Craig Industries and Josten's. Craig Industries has produced items for the US Army, Marine, ROTC, DISNEY, Anvil and AT&T. "

I have a question:

If they do find Heather and some evidence is found that TM or CM did murder her, can they be tried for murder then? Hope so.
I don't see why not. There's no statute of limitations on murder. Of course, I'm not a legal expert. Everything I know about the law, I learned from SVU and Websleuths. :D

Just wanted to say thank you to longtime WS’s for being so welcoming to us newbies!! I wish I wouldn’t have lurked for so long. I went back last night and read some of your posts from 2015, although I am certain they go back much further.
I will definitely stick around! There are other cases I would love to sleuth with you awaiting justice for those without a voice!!!

So happy to have you here and posting JS, it's a pleasure posting with you!

The sad reality in homes with a Narcissist parent is the children are brainwashed, under coerced loyalty, fearful that not being loyal will result in not being loved, and are not allowed their own thoughts or emotions. They will see their mother in this case as a victim, and notice how SM is the villain according to TM. This is common in these homes where one parent is portrayed as the cause of all the family tragedy to amp support and adoration of the narcissist parent.

Hopefully the children will access help and support but often this comes only after another tragedy or personal struggles so severe that something forces that help when major crisis occurs.
100% agree

This is a new photo. The older mugshot she looks much worse, IMO. JRL takes a new pic and overrides the old one each time you are taken into custody, though they have not yet updated her booking info besides changing it from "OUT TO HOME DETENTION" to "STILL INCARCERATED"... I work in a career that interacts with these bookings often.
Im sure you are right but Im not seeing the bags and bloating in this pic that was so obvious in the livestream this week.

I think Tammy will do just fine in prison because she's manipulative. I think she'll probably be pretty popular, eventually.

I expect the opposite. Mainly because Tammy thinks she’s better than those people and now she’s one of them, for the rest of her life.

She is a skilled manipulator but without her fake profiles, her photoshop, and her fake happy family, what does she have to appeal to the popularity contest in the pod?

She seems somewhat well-spoken, so there’s that.

I have a question:

If they do find Heather and some evidence is found that TM or CM did murder her, can they be tried for murder then? Hope so.

I truly believed that is why murder charges were dropped, so they can be brought back up as there's no statute of limitations and no double jeopardy. Now that there is a conviction, we may see those charges come back.

Richmond I agree with you. What I should of said is the children believe she is a loving mother because it is all they know about a mother's love.

Yes, most kids love their Mum. No matter what.
It is all they know.
They perhaps don't understand that their Mum, is not loved by others, because of her actions.
It appears, TM treated her children well, showed them love, and she will be missed.
So distressing for these children now.:(:(:(

I completely agree ! Thank you everyone! Kyron Horman brought me to WS but I have followed Heather’s case from day one. I was always in awe of everyone’s sleuthing and felt a bit shy about posting so have mostly always lurked. But I have enjoyed posting with you all over the past week or so and would like to get involved in other cases. You are all great!!

Welcome to the club Stargazer, it's wonderful to have you aboard!

TM probably will be spending her time in prison, 'doing her lawyer' work for an appeal.
No time for any of the menial jobs other inmates need to do, I would think.
I wonder, what the conditions would be in Prison: separate cell, access to computer, libraries etc.?
Would she be permitted to use her time in Prison, for this?
Would conditions be like a room, for her study for the Appeal, all paid by the State?
MOO.
Maybe they will provide her with a prison amenities coupon book to keep her busy during those sleepless nights:rolleyes:

I expect the opposite. Mainly because Tammy thinks she’s better than those people and now she’s one of them, for the rest of her life.

She is a skilled manipulator but without her fake profiles, her photoshop, and her fake happy family, what does she have to appeal to the popularity contest in the pod?

She seems somewhat well-spoken, so there’s that.

She's also a legal expert in her own mind. She packs a mean plastic tote of screenshots!

Maybe they will provide her with a prison amenities coupon book to keep her busy during those sleepless nights:rolleyes:

true
true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members