GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Heather's case, nothing physical has been found yet that they can say without a doubt that she's deceased. It's been so long now that there may no longer be anything without locating her body.

Someone here said something last week about digging up that new playground at the compound to see if her phone, keys, and pregnancy test are encased in cement there. I'm all for that!

Wow. I am crying and feel so depressed! I have no idea why, I thought I'd be yelling and cheering when TM was convicted & sentenced. I guess I just feel so sad for the Elvis family. And TM had to make that sickening "I'm Heather's number one advocate!" comment. Pure, unadulterated evil to the core. Where is Heather, Tammy?

It's a bittersweet victory. I'm still haunted by NL's closing statement where she says looking at the vehicles/phones moving towards PTL is like watching a horror movie and you want so badly to warn Heather to stop.

The photos of Heather shows someone who is so young and alive. It's difficult for me to think about her smiling in that last photo driving SS's truck, knowing within 2 hours of that picture she would be gone.

Someone here said something last week about digging up that new playground at the compound to see if her phone, keys, and pregnancy test are encased in cement there. I'm all for that!

Me too! It's hard for me to believe they were able to eradicate everything and Tammy didn't keep some sort of "trophy" to gloat over.

I just heard this news. I have to get caught up but am overwhelmed since I have followed so closely, quietly, and have tried to remain hopeful. But Oh my how bitter sweet for the Elvis family. My prayers out for all of her loved ones, may they find some sliver of satisfaction.

<modsnipped>, and a small part of me stops and just pains for the Moorer children, these criminals hurt so many people.
Heather, find some peace.

jmo

Last edited by a moderator:
Has it been mentioned who will look after the kids while SM and TM are in prison?

I'm sure whoever it is, they probably won't want to home school them. If they go to a public school, they will probably be ridiculed by other students. I do feel sorry for them and worry about their future.

Has it been mentioned who will look after the kids while SM and TM are in prison?

I'm sure whoever it is, they probably won't want to home school them. If they go to a public school, they will probably be ridiculed by other students. I do feel sorry for them and worry about their future.

They can still do cyber school. They are old enough to do that and not need hand-holding/actual home schooling from an adult. And it doesn't require portfolios be turned in, etc.

I'm betting they go back to Polly, like they did before. They only need a florida address to continue the online school, and they've had their camper parked in a campground most of the time, while living back in SC for the past year. They have NOT been in FL the whole time.

Thanks again TTF14.:):):)
Imagine how bad her Attorneys feel, when she criticises them, doesn't thank them for their work.
How disappointing.
Devastating to hear the Elvis family.
Thank goodness, the Judge supported them here.

Sentencing 30 years, max.
Again little emotion from TM on hearing this read out from the Judge.
TM does appear to have a bond with her children and Mum.
So when they visit her, in Prison, this would help her tremendously.
MOO.

I cry so often, so emotional.:(:(:(
When people win races, when my team wins the grand final in football, pet stories, and miserable things.
So I am a total mess, from VERDICT onwards: all for the Elvis family.

Karma shines brightly, sunshine certainly came through today.:):):):):):):)
And yes, Karma will continue with its MAGIC, as more trials will be won for the Elvis family, in the future, for their beautiful Heather.

I would enjoy hearing Tammy's attorney defend himself against her statement that they did not represent her wi th a proper defense. It might sound something like

"Well your honor, would it surprise you to know that we tried desperately to defend her, but there is only so much one can do with a lying, cheating murderous bully who doesn't know how to keep her guilty mouth shut" . I rest my case!

Fantastic but bittersweet news. I can't believe how quick that verdict came through! I haven't managed to watch any of the actual footage online.

I did, however, try watching the closing yesterday but somehow ended up watching the one for Sidney instead... Took me 30 mins to realise .

What do people think was the nail in the coffin for Tammy?

Do people think that she was in the car the whole time?

And where on earth did they put Heather

Thanks again TTF14.:):):)
Imagine how bad her Attorneys feel, when she criticises them, doesn't thank them for their work.
How disappointing.
Devastating to hear the Elvis family.
Thank goodness, the Judge supported them here.

Sentencing 30 years, max.
Again little emotion from TM on hearing this read out from the Judge.
TM does appear to have a bond with her children and Mum.
So when they visit her, in Prison, this would help her tremendously.
MOO.

Did you see the post from @yupikgirl who was in the courtroom and said it took an hour to get TM into the courtroom for the verdict? Apparently she was showing emotion, and flipping out. She just pulled herself together for the actual verdict.

I just heard this news. I have to get caught up but am overwhelmed since I have followed so closely, quietly, and have tried to remain hopeful. But Oh my how bitter sweet for the Elvis family. My prayers out for all of her loved ones, may they find some sliver of satisfaction.

BUT, this witch, she gets what she deserves, the evil, evil woman, ugly```I hope you rot, and a small part of me stops and just pains for the Moorer children, these criminals hurt so many people.
Heather, find some peace.

jmo

Yes, I heard late.
Pity we have different times, on the other side, of this globe.
Where is Unbelievable?
Unless heard Verdict, then off to sleep, as exhausted.
So much hard work here, now napping.
What a GREAT surprise on return here.:):):)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member