AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hopehe's wrong about Jayme.

I do too but honestly I think most of us have already had that fear.

Everyone here knows I have been firm in my opinion that the 2 parents were obstacles who stood in the way in order to abduct their intended target which was Jayme.

I have held that opinion throughout.

However I always remain open minded and that's why when I heard MF layout what he thinks it made so much sense to me that I now believe he may be correct on the intended target.

Its hard for me to argue against something filled with logic and common sense coming from a seasoned detective.

Jmo though

Humm so the sheriff is saying he thinks Jayme is alive. But he has 2000 volunteers searching. I'm confused. Hopeful but confused.

The sheriff isn’t just searching for Jayme, but for any evidence that could help LE find the person or persons who committed this atrocious crime; i.e., two adults were murdered AND a child was taken.

My 13 year old daughter isn't allowed social media - my almost 15 year old son was just allowed to get instagram (but only instagram) this year when he started 9th grade.

ETA she does have friends on social media at that age, but it's definitely not the norm. IMO
I agree, not all 13 year olds have much of an on line presence at all. My daughter is almost two years older than Jayme, and she still doesn't do much on line other than talk and gossip with friends. Instagram and Snap chat seem to be the most popular. They have private accounts and just talk to each other. It sounds like Jayme may have done the same, and since LE has looked into SM and more importantly talked to her friends, I really don't think they have found any evidence that the suspect may be anyone that could have connected with her on line. Jmo

They had limited time to escape after the 911 call was made. What’s the point of killing her and then taking her with you?

I don’t think the perpetrator(s) had time to commit sexual assault or anything (one possibility as to why they would take a dead body).

Absent any clear evidence to the contrary, and using common sense, I think she almost certainly left that house alive.

Well, if the neighbors heard gun shots 20 minutes prior to the 911 call, I do think there would be time for a sexual assault. On either Denise or Jayme.

None of it makes sense and it's frustrating me to no end. I think it HAS to be someone who was somehow interested in Jayme, in keeping her alive, and needed to get the parents out of the way somehow.

But why stay for 20 minutes, then? Did Denise just fight like hell and it took that long to murder her and get Jayme out?

Or, alternatively, did Jayme get away herself? Maybe she did take off out back and it took the perpetrator(s) a little while to find her and catch her.

Especially why take her at all? Unless she was with her mother when she was shot, therefore a witness, but then why kill her later?

If Denise was the target, I am wondering if Jayme left the house alive. I'm thinking in a very dark place, but watching your child die slowly by being strangled, suffocated, etc while you are helpless would be much worse than being quickly shot dead

Back to phones. The 911 initial report says that after the 911 call from the cell in the house was made and lost, the 911 operator tried calling back the number, no answer. 911 operator then called the landline, which had been "disconnected" What do you sleuths interpret that to mean? And thank you for the "welcome". Using my phone to type so sorry for format issues.

The fact that the phone went to voicemail when the operator tried to call back makes me think one of two things--
1. The connection dropped because of poor signal and when the operator was trying to call it was in a "dead spot" with no signal.
2. The perps hung up the phone and turned it off or destroyed it.

The "disconnected" landline many have speculated is innocent and some think perhaps the family had stopped their landline phone service. Many here posted that if you cut a phone line outside a house the results would be to just ring and ring when you call it. I'm not so sure that it true everywhere though. I would hope a 911 operator would be able to tell the difference between a phone number that is no longer in service due to the homeowners ending their contract and a phone that has been disconnected. The word disconnected was used for a reason. JMO.

They had limited time to escape after the 911 call was made. What’s the point of killing her and then taking her with you?

I don’t think the perpetrator(s) had time to commit sexual assault or anything (one possibility as to why they would take a dead body).

Absent any clear evidence to the contrary, and using common sense, I think she almost certainly left that house alive.

DNA on her neck? We don't know for sure if she was on the 911 call, or if she was, what she said or was heard saying

I do too but honestly I think most of us have already had that fear.

Everyone here knows I have been firm in my opinion that the 2 parents were obstacles who stood in the way in order to abduct their intended target which was Jayme.

I have held that opinion throughout.

However I always remain open minded and that's why when I heard MF layout what he thinks it made so much sense to me that I now believe he may be correct on the intended target.

Its hard for me to argue against something filled with logic and common sense.

Jmo though
He may be partially correct. Both parents could have been targets and when Dad was killed, killer(s) had only halfway accomplished their goal. In this scenario, Jayme ran out another exit, perps realized 911 had been called (by Mom) and they had to leave quickly, grabbing her outside with the notion to decide what to do with her later. jmo as well

I have no idea if the door was kicked in (or out), or fallen into (or out of) or shot in or whatever. That aside, any chance you think this perp is a woman...targeting Denise?

Well, if the neighbors heard gun shots 20 minutes prior to the 911 call, I do think there would be time for a sexual assault. On either Denise or Jayme.

None of it makes sense and it's frustrating me to no end. I think it HAS to be someone who was somehow interested in Jayme, in keeping her alive, and needed to get the parents out of the way somehow.

But why stay for 20 minutes, then? Did Denise just fight like hell and it took that long to murder her and get Jayme out?

Or, alternatively, did Jayme get away herself? Maybe she did take off out back and it took the perpetrator(s) a little while to find her and catch her.
That time gap is the most perpexing unanswered question that I have.

I absolutely don’t believe that anything sexual happened during the initial crime, as time was of the essence and the perpetrator unfortunately, would have endless time to do that upon his successful escape.

Had this been a less forceful, and quieter event, I wouldn’t exclude that possibility.

I think that events inside that house transpired in a way that inhibited a more hasty escape.

What that is, we could endlessly speculate.

For all we know he might have had his gun when he went to the door. But if he looked out the little window in the wooden door to see who it was and the perp immediately shot him through the window then he never had a chance to use his gun. Then the perp or perps could break in and take his gun as well. Just speculating. I think this was likely a surprise attack. MOO.
If the perp shot thru the window you’d have broken glass. Which as far as I know, we do not. The storm door was taken away intact.

Found this. Very Scary!! Link
This is fear mongering by a publication that apparently has nothing better to report on today.

Don’t get me wrong, I think all sex offenders are scary, but a simple search of a sex offender database in many areas of the country, would turn up similar results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member