GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bc/ad for Christians,

some folks believe ad stands for after death?( technically I think that is incorrect, but that is what many people think it stands for).

I went to long beards at one time, and I got a really strange Vibe with the retention Pond to the right of it.
I remember we talked about that retention pond. Was it ever searched?

I know this has been discussed, but my mind is still questioning... so....
We know the PG test was bought at walmart, and we also 'know' it most likely wasn't for TM. So if it WAS for HE, why did he buy the cigar? That's usually a 'celebratory' thing with a positive test (as it used to be when a baby was born). I can believe it more if TM was NOT in the truck at that time.

I guess i'm still getting my head around the fact that it wasn't all TM's idea/plan, i don't know why i just have this gut feeling that SM was 'manipulated' into something..... maybe i just want it to be so for HE sake. my mind just won't stop tonight.

I have said it before. I feel
Like everything that they did, especially TM was contrived. Who knows maybe he was just supposed to get the test and at the register he decided to add the cigar to make it more believable. Maybe it was meant for him an TM once their “sinister” deed was done.
The way they were stalking leads me to believe that one of them was dropped off somewhere. It’s why the truck went to PT, in my opinion it was to pick the other up. Get back home. Hoping no one has noticed one parents absence. JMO. Sad. Disgusting.

Last edited:
I'm not certain that Tammy was with him the entire time. I have often wondered if SM wanted to know if the pregnancy was real or not, and bought the test for Heather. BUT, Tammy didn't know, and she either caught them together after that, or I can't remember the calls and pings, maybe she realized they were meeting? And she confronted them both. Demanded Sidney 'get rid' of Heather. I don't know.

I know men will use younger women for sex and to make themselves feel good that a younger woman would be interested in them. I don't know if SM had any love feelings for Heather, or lust feelings only. Logically Heather had just gotten an apartment with a friend, but had been homeless, and was a waitress/hostess. She couldn't offer much in the finance dept towards a relationship. She was young, and not established yet. Sadly she'll never get that chance.

SM may have been weighing his options when TM wasn't speaking to him, and trying to decide if it was worth leaving his kids, his house, his stability for HE.

I don' t think the emotions were all or nothing. They can be complicated. Especially when you throw a possible pregnancy in the mix. From fear of an unwanted pregnancy, child support, alimony, divorce, possibly seeing if HE would consider abortion, feelings of this isn't so bad I've done it before, I can do it again, feelings of what if, maybes, etc.

I guess I could guess from now to eternity but without their Moorer telling, I don't know if we'll ever know. There's just too many theories of where and what they did. I'm certain she was killed, but no idea the means, and the where. The dumpster is probably a good idea. I think in a retention pond, she would have floated to the top. I can't remember if it was searched with radar, but I seem to remember searches happening in that area.

It's been almost 5 yrs. My memory of last week is foggy, there's no way I can remember all details from that many years ago.

"He ad"

Bc/ad for Christians,

some folks believe ad stands for after death?( technically I think that is incorrect, but that is what many people think it stands for).

I went to long beards at one time, and I got a really strange Vibe with the retention Pond to the right of it.

Before Christ/Anno Domini but it does mean after Christ’s birth. It is typical mistaken for after his death.
Coming out of lurkdom only because it’s the one thing I DO know.

Snipped to narrow down to just what I'm responding to...

I'm not certain that Tammy was with him the entire time. I have often wondered if SM wanted to know if the pregnancy was real or not, and bought the test for Heather. BUT, Tammy didn't know, and she either caught them together after that, or I can't remember the calls and pings, maybe she realized they were meeting? And she confronted them both. Demanded Sidney 'get rid' of Heather. I don't know.

I think that though their phones were together all night, they weren't necessarily together all night. I keep thinking about how they were talking about PC's car, and I think it would have been a better option for following Heather around. Non-descript and no pesky navigation system to mess with. Too bad it wasn't inspected for DNA!

I agree that the deed, as sick and probably horrific as it is to think about, went down at LB.
The time at Peachtree was just entirely too short to (a) take HE by surprise (b) kidnap her or otherwise detain her (c) shut off all data to her phone (d) torture and kill her.
IMO, I don’t think TM would be happy with JUST kidnapping her or JUST getting rid of her. I would almost bet there was torture of some kind involved so that TM could gloat over HE and let her know she “won”.
I believe HE body was disposed of in the dumpster at LB and, if it was a locked dumpster, I bet SM knew where the key was located since he would help himself to the kitchen there anyway.
I also would almost bet that they did keep her cellphone and other “trophies” and I would bet they’re near their house somewhere.

<modsnipped- unnecessary>

ETA quotes around the vulgar statement. I was trying to make fun of Tammy and her testimony but I do believe TM and SM did things in front of her and made her watch because of the picture texts she sent before Dec 18

Last edited by a moderator:
Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect

Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

Rules - Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

I have spent the last couple of hours cleaning up posts with information gleaned from family social media.

The next person that posts information coming from an unapproved social media site will risk losing posting privileges.

I worry that neither Moorer will ever give up Heather’s location. Assuming Heather was pregnant (&, I think she was), TM & SM knew they had to hide her extremely well. If she was discovered, the coroner/ME could crosstype the DNA of the fetus & link it back to SM being the father. And, statistically, when a pregnant woman is murdered, it’s usually the father of the baby who is the murderer (or, he & his wife, as in this case). IMO
Remember like 100 years ago, (okay, more like 4-5) when many of us posted the hypothesis that the Moorers had dumped HE’s body somewhere on the road trip vacation they went on shortly after her disappearance? Turns out, as we learned during TM’s trial, they showed up to visit SM’s mother for Christmas for the first time in ages (maybe ever?). It seems very possible that HE is anywhere between the PTL area & their eventual destination of SM’s mother’s house. What better way to explain a road trip than going to visit Mama for the holidays.
:(

Two things, and anyone can answer...

Firstly, were Heather's body found would there still be a foetus within her body? I imagine that there would not be.

Finally, I have always wondered if she was put in water, the comments made about the neighbour having a boat made me think that even more. I am not saying that the neighbour is involved, or even let them use his boat, but I have always suspected them and water. BUT your suggestion about the road trip being used as a cover is a very good one. I hope searchers trace that route.

I agree that the deed, as sick and probably horrific as it is to think about, went down at LB.
The time at Peachtree was just entirely too short to (a) take HE by surprise (b) kidnap her or otherwise detain her (c) shut off all data to her phone (d) torture and kill her.
IMO, I don’t think TM would be happy with JUST kidnapping her or JUST getting rid of her. I would almost bet there was torture of some kind involved so that TM could gloat over HE and let her know she “won”.
I believe HE body was disposed of in the dumpster at LB and, if it was a locked dumpster, I bet SM knew where the key was located since he would help himself to the kitchen there anyway.
I also would almost bet that they did keep her cellphone and other “trophies” and I would bet they’re near their house somewhere.
As weird as this sounds, I've always wondered if TM forced HE to watch her and SM have sex before she killed her. Just with all the hate and jealousy, sending the nasty sex pic to HE and her weirdo sex stuff..nothing would surprise me with this monster...she is that sick and demented..

I don't think it's odd that her phone didn't go "into the apartment." I'm not sure it would be that accurate. I have an app on my phone to track my teenagers and while it tells me what address they are at, I can't tell if they are in the parking lot or inside the building.

I agree with you that she never made it to PTL. She was killed and disposed of at Longbeard's in my opinion. They took a chance that their precautions with not using phones and choosing places with no cameras would pay off, and in part that worked out for them. I think she was put in the dumpster at LB and by the time the phone records showed she was even there, she was long gone :(.

Were the dumpsters ever searched after she was reported missing? I don't think I recall reading anything about that. I hope they were.

<modsnipped- unnecessary>

ETA quotes around the vulgar statement. I was trying to make fun of Tammy and her testimony but I do believe TM and SM did things in front of her and made her watch because of the picture texts she sent before Dec 18
I actually just replied with something similar before I saw your post. I do believe she is that sick and evil!

"He ad"

Bc/ad for Christians,

I saw a copy of the text. It read "got he ad". I think it meant "got the ad". Making an alibi that she got the bi-lo ad while she was out or from online. To make it look like they really were couponing.

I remember when I first heard about the cell pings years ago, I suspected they left HE in the Waccamaw wildlife preserve. PTL is about a 7 minute drive from the Moorer's home and the refuge almost completely surrounds both places. I believe its something like 30,000 acres and has the river flowing through it and what looks like a pond. Not trying to be morbid, but probably has alligators.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member