GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to say that I am stunned at this morning's hearing but really, I think nothing about this case could shock me anymore. Almost 5 years of crazy, so OF COURSE they're going to do something else like this as this particular trial wraps up. As bad as it is to be hauled up there, charged and sentenced for name-calling, I hope Mr. Elvis feels like it was $400 well spent. I would. Only low-lifes disparage victims.
If I had the money, I would send the Elvis family a $400 gift card as a personal thank-you for being Heather's #1 Advocates.

I don't know if my other posts made it about the mulch.. I can't find it, and WS has been kicking me off a lot today. But here is the photo I was talking about.

JMO
I remember that reddish brown mulch.

I also remember there was a fire pit that looked sort of like they arranged the stones around the fire pit with Mickey Mouse ears. A lot of us thought that they had the fire pit looking like Mickey Mouse head.

One of my theories involved burning as much as HE as they could in the fire pit and then taking the remaining large bones and skull that wouldnt burn and either bury them under concrete driveway work or bury them in the woods which is west of the house. Or dump them in the river west of the house.

I actually once tested the theory of burning bones in another case. I burn lots of debri and I had a really large 10-15 foot diameter fire going with tree limbs and there happened to be a dead possum that got killed by a fox or something. So I threw the possum in the hot fire and I was surprised that the fire did reduce the bones to ash. It took about 2 or 3 hours in the hottest part of a large fire to do it but it did surprise me that nothing but ashes were left. I think with larger human bones it would be more difficult to reduce everything to ash so I suspect the really large bones would have had to be taken out and buried or dumped.

There were so many plausible theories. I finally gave up picking on just one theory.

No victim or advocate for a victim likes a defense attorney, but they were doing what defense attorneys do, however enraging at times. But if TE is facing consequences for name-calling, then I want to see everyone who violated sequestration rules standing in front of a judge.

Also, whining about this is too much like a Tammy move for me.
BBM: Same! Especially anyone who may have perjured himself on the stand regarding that sequestration order violation.

And...wasn't Terry Elvis "just doing his job" when he defended his daughter? That's Casey Brown's whiny position - that he was just doing his job as a defense attorney, right?

Terry has been doing his job for 5 years. As Heather's #1 Advocate.

“Pay $400 by noon Wednesday or spend 30 days in jail”

So, noon today, right? Luckily, most people can come up with $400, fast.

Most. This is one of those instances that make me scratch my head: Pay $400 right now and if you can’t afford to, then you can spend 30 days in jail and lose your job...then you’ll REALLY not have $400, or maybe a home.

Offtopic, I know, since TE paid the fine. It just grinds my gears to hear stuff like that.

And...wasn't Terry Elvis "just doing his job" when he defended his daughter? That's Casey Brown's whiny position - that he was just doing his job as a defense attorney, right?

BBM..Something caught in my chest when I read this and I broke out in sobs. YES! So much yes on this post, Jillycat. Had to give you more love than just a thumbs up.

Tammy wants to see someone that truly loves their child, advocates for her ceaselessly? Then all she needs to do is look at the people she's been slamming all this time.

I think something is being setup by the people who run or are affiliated with the case discussion page on FB. I cannot link the page, but I saw something that mentioned helping T.E. with this.

For those unable to pay, the sentence is jail time on the weekends only, so whoever it is can still keep their job.

If you don’t work weekends, which many lower income folks do. Heck, many folks of any income level, nowadays.

Glad to hear they’re helping out, I’ll have to check fb for the first time in a loooong time

Can someone a little more court savvy explain if it’s customary to bring contempt charges after the trial ends? I just want to know if it’s something they could have done when it happened and they chose to wait or if it’s something that has to wait for the trial to end first?

JMO
I remember that reddish brown mulch.

I also remember there was a fire pit that looked sort of like they arranged the stones around the fire pit with Mickey Mouse ears. A lot of us thought that they had the fire pit looking like Mickey Mouse head.

One of my theories involved burning as much as HE as they could in the fire pit and then taking the remaining large bones and skull that wouldnt burn and either bury them under concrete driveway work or bury them in the woods which is west of the house. Or dump them in the river west of the house.

I actually once tested the theory of burning bones in another case. I burn lots of debri and I had a really large 10-15 foot diameter fire going with tree limbs and there happened to be a dead possum that got killed by a fox or something. So I threw the possum in the hot fire and I was surprised that the fire did reduce the bones to ash. It took about 2 or 3 hours in the hottest part of a large fire to do it but it did surprise me that nothing but ashes were left. I think with larger human bones it would be more difficult to reduce everything to ash so I suspect the really large bones would have had to be taken out and buried or dumped.

There were so many plausible theories. I finally gave up picking on just one theory.

the aerial view on google maps makes that fire pit look like a devil's pentagram!

I bet there’s a company out there that makes custom pacifiers. Looks like CB needs one with a pic of TM on it.

Could they get any lower? I thought nothing could surprise me with this case, but dragging a grieving father in front of a judge for name calling not even 24 hours after his daughter’s kidnapper’s (& likely murderer’s) trial? This makes me want to throw up.

Looks like someone already paid Mr. Elvis’ fine (according to another poster here), & that took what, five minutes? I would still love to contribute to a for him, just to make a point. This poor family...their daughter was stolen & they’ve literally been walking a path through hell for nearly five years now.

I’m in a small town about an hour north of Myrtle. The attorneys around here all stick together. I’m a server in an upscale place and I see them out. I don’t intrude on their conversations but they have a good rapport with each other. One was an attorney for a local defendant that was a reality “star” and the other guys give him a hard time for being on tv, etc etc. What in the world are the other attorneys in Horry County gonna think about this? I think he will be the Horry Co bars biggest joke. Verified attorneys what say you? What would your people think of these antics?

That is why the M's hate him so much. TE plastered MB with Heather's posters and they saw her beautiful face every where they went.

Can someone a little more court savvy explain if it’s customary to bring contempt charges after the trial ends? I just want to know if it’s something they could have done when it happened and they chose to wait or if it’s something that has to wait for the trial to end first?

Post-trial contempt proceedings are not entirely uncommon. I’ve seen one where a witness openly criticized the courts ruling and then starting blasting the judge from the witness box. Interestingly, the same judge who was insulted decided the sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlieSnoop1975