AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if this means a thing since we haven't seen police pay any attention to it. Note the place in the yard where it appears a vehicle has recently torn up the grass. I've attached photos as captured from the video and as cropped and marked with red dots (marked by myself).

View attachment 152723 View attachment 152724

View attachment 152725 View attachment 152726

I am assuming that these may have been caused by LE, or they probably would be marked off so they wouldn't get destroyed.. There is a silver minivan up by the deck that had to get up there somehow. I can't find pictures of the back of the house, but they had to drive around the house one way or the other.

If I may please put my theory of what I feel may have possibly happened.This is what I think happened so far.I use to think Jayme killed her parents.I do not think this anymore.I think she may possibly have had an older boyfriend(younger guy with a spiffed up orange or red car)A guy her parents did not want her to see.I'm thinking why kill her parents and leave them in the house and not kill Jayme too and leave her there.I feel Jayme was the target.

No wonder they don't want to speak the media or make a statement. I wouldn't either if I were them. It has got to be a horrible nightmare for that family.
My heart goes out to the friends and family and give much respect for how they are conducting themselves during this unimaginable time. They are going through hell right now on a multitude of levels.

Having experienced a tragedy that reached national news myself, the reporters/networks were vultures. They would camp out at our home waiting for us or anyone for that matter to enter or exit the home, calling nonstop, waiting for us at our familiar stops in hopes that we would give them a information/statement/ ANYTHING. Cameras in our faces that were smeared with tears to see us on the news later that day = exploitation.
Even MONTHS and then yearly anniversaries, they would still come around, find us at graveside and try to start a conversation for a story.

Not only did the tragedy change my life, the media and the lack of respect in handling our friends and family by going to any length for that story was maddening. The outpour of love far outweighed the negative, but that aspect left a mark for sure.
Give it time, interviews will come out from anyone willing to talk and get those 5 seconds of fame. I do understand they have a job to do, it was a very tough time. Sorry for the negative vibe, I guess I needed to let that out.
Edit: Being new, I'm not sure if I broke TOC - I can delete! And thank you to WS for the respectable way the website is ran.

Last edited:
I still would like to see the photos without the bench but it does not surprise me if LE took it. It may have foot prints in it. Someone could have stood on it to case the place prior to the attack. Or to stalk the family/Jayme. JMO.

I think the photos side by side are really interesting! One even appears to show the cover for a dryer vent (?) removed to the right of the door and near that deck...

Anyone know of a website such as "mapilliary" that allows users to car cam a video of their travel?

Google street view is limited in this area and poor.

Mapilliary has almost next to nothing for Barron other than one guys route to no where. I am trying to view more of the river views

I'm seeing them online, but haven't found a MSM link yet to where they originated from - I will post the link once I find it as there has to be one - these probably were originally from MSM but whoever posted them originally didn't link... :(

I believe you saw them and I hope you can find a MSM link. Keep in mind people go to great lengths to make things up on social media, even editing photos to post as part of "support" for their particular theory. It is one of the reasons that Websleuths doesn't allow screenshots without a link to the source. Anyone can doctor a photo and try to influence what people believe about a case. JMO.

I don't know if this means a thing since we haven't seen police pay any attention to it. Note the place in the yard where it appears a vehicle has recently torn up the grass. I've attached photos as captured from the video and as cropped and marked with red dots (marked by myself).

View attachment 152723 View attachment 152724

View attachment 152725 View attachment 152726
I had wondered about that as well, but then realized when the police first arrived they may have driven onto the lawn.

My heart goes out to the friends and family and give much respect for how they are conducting themselves during this unimaginable time. They are going through hell right now on a multitude of levels.

Having experienced a tragedy that reached national news myself, the reporters/networks were vultures. They would camp out at our home waiting for us or anyone for that matter to enter or exit the home, calling nonstop, waiting for us at our familiar stops in hopes that we would give them a information/statement/ ANYTHING. Cameras in our faces that were smeared with tears to see us on the news later that day = exploitation.
Even MONTHS and then yearly anniversaries, they would still come around, find us at graveside and try to start a conversation for a story.

Not only did the tragedy change my life, the media and the lack of respect in handling our friends and family by going to any length for that story was maddening. The outpour of love far outweighed the negative, but that aspect left a mark for sure.
Give it time, interviews will come out from anyone willing to talk and get those 5 seconds of fame. I do understand they have a job to do, it was a very tough time. Sorry for the negative vibe, I guess I needed to let that out.
I'm so very sorry you had to go through that with the media (as well as the original tragedy you endured). I've never been in the public eye like that before, but it always horrifies me and makes me so uncomfortable when the media is insensitive and pushy about a case. I can only imagine how awful it would be to deal with that in person.

I cannot imagine how it would feel to go through something like this or what it takes to go on day after day and year after year. My sincere condolences for you having to live such a terrible experience. If I have your permission, I would like to pray for you.

two bookings from yesterday
If it is the one with False Imprisonment that is the result of a bail revocation stemming from a case where charges were filed back in May. It is important that before making any leaps of faith that the Wisconsin Court Site is checked to see if any incarceration is related to bail revocation on a previous charge or some other court action resulted in why a person is in lockup. Last thing we need is wrong information circulating around.

barron county sheriffs weekly bookings is back up and I see the false imprisonment people are talking about, but honest think that might be an unrelated domestic issue. I don't see anything about a corpse which some had mentioned earlier.

http://barronsheriff.org/weekly-bookings/

"BATTERY-CAUSE HARM TO ANOTHER-W/INTENT
THEFT FROM PERSON OR CORPSE"

That isn't where the dog was taken. The log entry says the dog was taken to 17th street. Look again at the persons involved section for who that is.
Her was listed because he called in as per what the log says.
Yes, you're right. The dog was taken to her sister's house. Brother called LE. Here's a re-link to the entire log so everyone can see it. That way we can clear up all the inconsistencies in one fell swoop.
http://media.graytvinc.com/documents/barron+county+call+log.pdf

barron county sheriffs weekly bookings is back up and I see the false imprisonment people are talking about, but honest think that might be an unrelated domestic issue. I don't see anything about a corpse which some had mentioned earlier.

http://barronsheriff.org/weekly-bookings/
Keep scrolling down. There were several people arrested yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member