AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one with theft from a corpse as part of the list was just sentenced on 10//23 to serve time in the Barron County Jail on such charges per the court case record for charges from earlier in the year.

It is important to note that the County Jail is where people charged in the county serve jail terms after sentencing. Not everyone on the inmate roster is someone that was just arrested. People need to be careful and look into things deeper.

Correct, and the word corpse had nothing to do with the actual crime.

OT - My son works at CNN headquarters (Senior Designer/Animator) in Atlanta. I just asked him if he’s ok. His reply:
“No bombs here only at the nyc offices. Extra security here today though.” Prayers for all at CNN

Something happened at CNN? Ive been glued here so have no idea what is happening in the world in real time.

Am I the only WSer who feels the suspect is young ? Early 20's maybe ? I just am NOT seeing a pervy old man doing this...it's too bold, to wreckless, too agressive as opposed to just creepy.

I dunno. Random thoughts. My head is pounding at this point.
I think that the suspect is late teens/early to mid 20s. I honestly can't see anyone over the age of 25 doing this with the level of aggression and brazenness. I'd think that someone older would have done it more in a premeditated manner.

One thing that bothers me is the dog. Why was the dog not barking or attacking? To me this means whoever the perp was, the person is well known to the family. Also I hope they have cameras 4 minutes out in every direction, which I think may be how they nailed down the cars? All this is just my opinion. Hope they find her soon.

The one with theft from a corpse as part of the list was just sentenced on 10//23 to serve time in the Barron County Jail on such charges per the court case record for charges from earlier in the year.

It is important to note that the County Jail is where people charged in the county serve jail terms after sentencing. Not everyone on the inmate roster is someone that was just arrested. People need to be careful and look into things deeper.

From what i have seen on FB, the person with the wrongful imprisonment was recently having aa custody/child visitation quarel with his ex. Doesn't appear to be involved with case.

One thing that bothers me is the dog. Why was the dog not barking or attacking? To me this means whoever the perp was, the person is well known to the family. Also I hope they have cameras 4 minutes out in every direction, which I think may be how they nailed down the cars? All this is just my opinion. Hope they find her soon.
The dog is a very small animal from what I remember... I don't know if it's really considered an attack dog.

I think that the suspect is late teens/early to mid 20s. I honestly can't see anyone over the age of 25 doing this with the level of aggression and brazenness. I'd think that someone older would have done it more in a premeditated manner.
Now I'm wondering do either of the parents have an older child??

The interesting thing about Wisconsin is that they now can collect DNA samples from anyone convicted of a misdemeanor, as well as those accused of a felony. They are not limited by only collecting after someone is already convicted of a felony. But the fact that they can now collect DNA ( As of April, 2015) from all those convicted of misdemeanors is significant. Not many states permit that. I wonder if there has been an increase of arrests in the past week.

Can anyone shed some light on what the following means in the dispatch log?

SENT ERT PAGE.
(115 - 10/15/2018 01:07:23)
Linked to CFS#: BNSO1831605

Specifically wondering about the last line. Is that Child & Family Services case number? Or is that referencing a Sheriff's Officer #?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23