MN MN - Joshua Guimond, 20, Collegeville, 9 Nov 2002

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have the KMSP story regarding Josh's hard drive saved anywhere?

I can access the page via wayback machine, but the video will not load.
Investigators: Searching for Josh

Fox 9 archives only go back to 2012, so I can't retrieve it that way. Any help in this would be greatly appreciated.

I should have that video for you tomorrow

Of course, yes, I totally understand how you feel. I truly hope this helpful forum member returns!!
Hi all! I promise I am still here, had to take a brief hiatus due to some health issues. I am still working on getting access to the document regarding the tunnels. I know the vague path they take, mostly connecting the abbey and monastery to other locations on campus, but will continue to try and get the exact locations. Also- someone mentioned the possibility of Josh accessing his room with his card. From my sources, I can 90% confirm that he indeed did make it back to his room that night, or at lease accessed it with his student ID. Please, keep the questions/research coming!

Jesus christ. If Josh made it to his building he was murdered, its not even a question then. And the killer has been spared all this time. What an atrocity and failure if true.

Erin6698, so glad to see you’re still here with us!!! Many thanks for all your help!! Do you think the sheriff knew about these tunnels?

Hi all! I promise I am still here, had to take a brief hiatus due to some health issues. I am still working on getting access to the document regarding the tunnels. I know the vague path they take, mostly connecting the abbey and monastery to other locations on campus, but will continue to try and get the exact locations. Also- someone mentioned the possibility of Josh accessing his room with his card. From my sources, I can 90% confirm that he indeed did make it back to his room that night, or at lease accessed it with his student ID. Please, keep the questions/research coming!

YAY erin6698.... glad you're still with us! Sincerely hope your health is doing well also.
My understanding of the tunnels is they pretty much connect most of not every building on campus. I've talked to a few SJU employees that live here in St. Joseph who all had fairly vague descriptions. Although one mentioned a tunnel that led to the stack. I heard stack and immediately thought incinerator. I asked for clarification to which she replied "Where they burn garbage".....
BING!

The family found records that JOSH ENTERED HIS APARTMENT between 11:05 and 11:10 pm on 11/9/02. His computer showed that he signed off at 11:29 pm. This proves he went missing from his apartment and NOT walking home.

I think there is some confusion on this board regarding the timeline. Yes, Josh used the key card access when leaving his St. Maur apartment. This was probably to let someone in, or to run back inside for something, because lets not forget- Josh was with 2 other friends a little after 11:00pm. After they left the St. Maur apartment a little after 11:00pm, they made there way to Slinkard's Metten Court apartment. Josh was with friends up to 11:45. We have witnesses. Josh left the party a little before midnight. This is where he went missing. He was credibly accounted for all day until after 11:45pm.

I think there is some confusion on this board regarding the timeline. Yes, Josh used the key card access when leaving his St. Maur apartment. This was probably to let someone in, or to run back inside for something, because lets not forget- Josh was with 2 other friends a little after 11:00pm. After they left the St. Maur apartment a little after 11:00pm, they made there way to Slinkard's Metten Court apartment. Josh was with friends up to 11:45. We have witnesses. Josh left the party a little before midnight. This is where he went missing. He was credibly accounted for all day until after 11:45pm.

So we don't have proof Josh made it past the lakes without a problem yet. It was a good try though guys.

Interesting read....

FIND JOSH GUIMOND - Perjuries.com

Josh's roommate Nick Hydukovich also has posts here. He posts under the screenname
"FundamentalPrecepts".
As far as I can tell in regards to the time issue is nobody could give an exact time, but it was between 11 PM and 12 am. Which would fit with the apartment door timestamps, and him logging off of his computer.

Dark Jodo-

Do you know what time the monks would go to bed on a saturday night before mass the next day? Do they all go to bed together around 9 pm or anything? Is there only a priveledged few that were allowed to be up around midnight?

Why is it that we haven't investigated into the everyday schedule of a monks life at St. Johns? If you can come down to who even had the oppurtunity, it might only be 2, 3, 4 monks even able to commit the crime.

Last edited:

How is that possible when he was on his computer until 11:29.

Who's we?

How is that possible when he was on his computer until 11:29.

Who's we?

I don't know about you, but my personal computer logs itself out due to no activity after a half hour. If Josh had been using his computer around a little after 11:00 (which he was) it would make perfect sense that his computer would log out at 11:29. Lets also not forget that Josh was not the only one logging in to his computer. There were two additional accounts on that computer in addition to Josh's: an Admin account and Adam McDonald's account. We knew other people other than Josh access his computer.

We is us. The public. We have statements written in multiple sources that all say the same thing. This info is out there, guys. You just need to look.

Last edited:
Dark Jodo-

Do you know what time the monks would go to bed on a saturday night before mass the next day? Do they all go to bed together around 9 pm or anything? Is there only a priveledged few that were allowed to be up around midnight?

Why is it that we haven't investigated into the everyday schedule of a monks life at St. Johns? If you can come down to who even had the oppuortunity, it might only be 2, 3, 4 monks even able to commit the crime.

Monks can got to bed any time that they want. They're all adults, and its an abbey, not a prison. Even the monks accused of sexual misconduct. They supposedly are required to have another monk to be with them at all times outside of the abbey, but we know this doesn't always happen.

Monks were investigated. SCSO has made several statements that multiple monks and priests were interviewed (not immediately after Josh went missing. Sadly, much later). We even have a statement from Fr. Wollmering that in 2006, Detective Soyka conducted a taped interview with him earlier that year.

People were and are being interviewed, but since the case is still unsolved, LE cannot reveal any progress on the case. It's happening, but that info is not always available to the public.

Thank you, DarkJodo, for giving us this update. I really appreciate that. Honestly, I just figured Stearns County Sheriff's dept. wasn't really interested in finding out what happened to Josh, being as there is a good chance his disappearance is tied to the abbey. I also feel like -- unless someone with info about what happened finally decides to speak up, any evidence there might have been is probably long gone. But, I keep coming back because I hate how his case was handled and I hate that Josh's family was basically destroyed by this. And I can't stop caring. I'm glad you're here helping.

I don't know about you, but my personal computer logs itself out due to no activity after a half hour. If Josh had been using his computer around a little after 11:00 (which he was) it would make perfect sense that his computer would log out at 11:29. Lets also not forget that Josh was not the only one logging in to his computer. There were two additional accounts on that computer in addition to Josh's: an Admin account and Adam McDonald's account. We knew other people other than Josh access his computer.

We is us. The public. We have statements written in multiple sources that all say the same thing. This info is out there, guys. You just need to look.

I thought I had a pretty good handle on the case. I can't even guess as to how many documents I've read. I have just over 1.4 TB of docs, audio, video, photos, and maps. Not everyone here does that unfortunately. If you wouldn't mind, I'd like to see these statements so we can get a timeline nailed down, or at least better than it is now.

My computer does as I tell it to.... no auto shutdown. My understanding it was specifically Josh's account that was logged off.

I will make another call to see if the video you wanted got retrieved from the KMSP archives yet. I'll just get them to throw a package together of everything they've got.

Monks can got to bed any time that they want. They're all adults, and its an abbey, not a prison. Even the monks accused of sexual misconduct. They supposedly are required to have another monk to be with them at all times outside of the abbey, but we know this doesn't always happen.

Monks were investigated. SCSO has made several statements that multiple monks and priests were interviewed (not immediately after Josh went missing. Sadly, much later). We even have a statement from Fr. Wollmering that in 2006, Detective Soyka conducted a taped interview with him earlier that year.

People were and are being interviewed, but since the case is still unsolved, LE cannot reveal any progress on the case. It's happening, but that info is not always available to the public.

WHOA! I wouldn't put too much belief in anything SCSO says if I were you.
I personally will put no faith in what they say, or their world famous investigations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23