GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can barely post as well. I don't see your account as argumentative. It seems like crappy behavior to me on the part of the defense. It is horrible to be so rude. I wonder if the previous incident was part of the impetus to not move.

I feel for the Elvis family. But, I can't imagine the judge found him guilty if there was a chance that he could get off.

YES! I’m sure he was being that way because of what had happened. I think the guilty was because you can’t just yell at the opposing side in the courthouse I suppose? I know it wasn’t in the courtroom, but it was right outside the door....when you leave the courtroom you go left or right. If you go left the bathroom is pretty much right there. If you go right the bathroom is a bit further down the hall...also there was no hanging in the halls at all or the deputy’s would yell at you to get in a waiting room or courtroom. My husband got yelled at when he was just waiting outside the restroom for me.

Also, since both sides knew they were to not be near each other- no matter what the reason was (moorers being batshit crazy) I suppose it was up to TE to keep his distance should they find themselves in the same hallway....even if he didn’t expect to see him there.

I wasn’t there the day everyone was told to stay away from who etc. I do know that because I sat with them at times I was told by the victim advocate what the rules were. There definitely wasn’t specific bathrooms for specific people (except the soliciters), but it was assumed each side would use the side they are assigned “waiting rooms”. But like any other attorney out there since he wasnt technically breaking a rule....he did whatever he wanted.

I definitely agree that he shouldn’t have lost his cool when he saw him- but I can’t say what I would do. I was called a “*advertiser censored*”and a “rich *****” by PC and CM- out on the sidewalk going to my car. They are batshit crazy and I’m not family or even friends. I helped search years ago- I’m not even on a first name basis with anyone in the family and that’s how they treated me. I can’t even imagine how it would feel to be in the same room as them if I were closer to the situation!

After the verdict - I was legit scared for people walking to their cars. The court felt the same in sure- there were several LE in the parking lot rows walking up
And down making sure everyone got to their car.

Edit- I guess websleuths starred out my bad word- oops! It rymes with witch LOL
Thanks again for the inside information. Love it!

I wasn’t there the day everyone was told to stay away from who etc. I do know that because I sat with them at times I was told by the victim advocate what the rules were. There definitely wasn’t specific bathrooms for specific people (except the soliciters), but it was assumed each side would use the side they are assigned “waiting rooms”. But like any other attorney out there since he wasnt technically breaking a rule....he did whatever he wanted.

I definitely agree that he shouldn’t have lost his cool when he saw him- but I can’t say what I would do. I was called a “*advertiser censored*”and a “rich *****” by PC and CM- out on the sidewalk going to my car. They are batshit crazy and I’m not family or even friends. I helped search years ago- I’m not even on a first name basis with anyone in the family and that’s how they treated me. I can’t even imagine how it would feel to be in the same room as them if I were closer to the situation!

After the verdict - I was legit scared for people walking to their cars. The court felt the same I’m sure- there were several LE in the parking lot rows walking up

See, this is what I just marvel at - contempt and name-calling are ok, it just depends on who's doing it.

Thank you Yupikgirl, that just cements my feeling that this will continue with the rest of the Moorer clan and the kids will pick up where TM left off. I'm sad that its going to go on like this, as they are minors (well, at least 2 of them) and i don't know how that will affect any future charges, but i sure hope PC and AC and CM are held accountable for any problems they start. If they aren't reined in as TM and SM were with gag orders, i foresee lots of aggressiveness coming out.

Once WS starts acting 'right' again, i think we'd all love to hear all that happened and your impressions on what the family truly is capable of.

Mr Elvis was not blocked from the restroom because the lawyer was out there to use it. This past Friday I witnessed Mr Elvis unable to leave the courtroom to use ANY restroom because Casey brown wouldn’t get up and move. He was sitting in the back row of the court near the door chatting it up with his friends. Mr Elvis couldn’t leave the room because he wouldn’t move- he (Casey Brown) was not allowed around Mr Elvis not the other way around. Him, his co council , and the moorer family were told to stay away from the Elvis family. They were not allowed to be anywhere near them. That includes blocking doorways so they are trapped in the courtroom. It took three bailiffs to get him to move. THREE. He was being a jerk and he knew it. Every single
Bailiff in that room was disgusted with the defense team and the moorer family. I (not even part of the family) was sitting with them during the verdict and I was unable to leave the courtroom until the moorer family was down to their car and driving away.

The day in question of this charge today (day one of the trial) Casey Brown decides he could use whatever restroom he chooses despite knowing that each side had a completely opposite side of the hall. There were many other options for a restroom for him to choose from- he chose the one that is directly next door to the family’s “room” for breaks. What Mr Elvis did was not okay- I agree with that, but I certainly wouldn’t expect to run into anyone from the other side when it was very clear who is supposed to be where. My run ins with Polly and Christian were crazy- and my only offense to them was sitting on the other side.

Because websleuths is reloading and losing my posts I want it clear my tone is not being read as argumentative- I just wanted to clear up who was told what and why. The moorer family and their defense were told from day one to stay away from the Elvis family because of the harassment they’ve endured over the last 5 years.

Also, since I can barely post today. I forgot to tel you all that that blogger Chelsea something? Was at the trial Friday and was sent to sit on the Elvis side as some sort of spy. When it was found out she was magically sitting on the other side...it was pretty creepy

Edit- I wish the judge had made it some sort of rule who goes to the bathroom where. But you can’t blame him for not knowing how crazy the moorers are.

Seriously? CH was in the court room? ***zips my lips***
pulling-hair-smiley-emoticon.gif

After the verdict - I was legit scared for people walking to their cars. The court felt the same I’m sure- there were several LE in the parking lot rows walking up

Yeah, they aren't going to stop IMO. This is how they have been raised. They have had little social interaction with others except for the family. And WOW - just wow - I thought PC was a gospel singer. *insert sarcasm*

So those two verbally assaulted you because you sat near the Elvis family? Did that happen to others also? Trying to understand what got them so riled up.

We had a case in Australia where a girl went missing (Rachel Antonio, her body has never been found) and one of the theories is she was disposed of in a dumpster. The man who managed the dump, where the dumpster (industrial bin) would have been emptied, provided police with information (years later) on where the rubbish from the period would be been put and enabled them to search the site. Would something like that be possible in Heather's case?

Edit to add - this comment was in reply to another person's post who answered a question I asked yesterday. For some reason the quoted post didn't show up. Add me to to the list of people having issues with WS the past few days. I just assumed it was because the servers were swamped due to TM's trial.

Last edited:
So those two verbally assaulted you because you sat near the Elvis family? Did that happen to others also? Trying to understand what got them so riled up.
Guess so. They were speaking to each other - about me- not to me I guess they thought that was okay. I didn’t say a word- got in my car and locked the doors (which by the way I don’t know a lot about car prices, but I think my Lexus suv costs less than that truck they bought and couldn’t afford). The *advertiser censored* comment was more like “those skanks from the other side” (I was walking out with other people that I didn’t know just happened to be going out at the same time)

Last edited:
They're gone now. Weird

I saw them, too, about half a dozen or so and all in some kind of text that looked Chinese or something, all by the same person.

What are you talking about?

I was referring to a post made by Jenleef regarding a bunch of new threads that came up in weird font on Heather's case. I quoted her post in my response.

They were spam. We get hit by spam randomly throughout the board- not related to Heather's case.

that just cements my feeling that this will continue with the rest of the Moorer clan and the kids will pick up where TM left off. I'm sad that its going to go on like this, as they are minors (well, at least 2 of them) and i don't know how that will affect any future charges, but i sure hope PC and AC and CM are held accountable for any problems they start. If they aren't reined in as TM and SM were with gag orders, i foresee lots of aggressiveness coming out.

I can foresee this as well. What's really sick is the Elvis family hasn't done anything in the past few years but look for their daughter and get the word out. That the Moorer family finds this unacceptable is more fuel to the fire of involvement, as it were.

Why would a family that claims innocence have a problem with another family trying to find a missing loved one? Are they not supposed to look? Not supposed to care? Not supposed to gather resources and community help to look? Are they supposed to just pretend like it all never happened and "oh well, Heather is gone...too bad?"

I think the M's don't comprehend it's actually the State of SC who owns the case, not the Elvis family personally. It's up to the Solicitor's office to determine if a crime was committed, investigate it, decide on charges, etc etc. The Elvis family doesn't determine that or make those decisions. They are spectators to this legal process.

I do understand there's been tremendous harassment on both sides, by various supporters and even including people with no direct connection to the case. That's terrible and that's what I think causes a good 75% of the problems, IMO. The rest of the issues stem from some cuckoo-crazy people within the circle.

Wow! They don't even know you! I feel like the world is a safer place now that she's behind bars

Wow! They don't even know you! I feel like the world is a safer place now that she's behind bars

While i'm VERY glad of the outcome of the trial, and look forward the the next ones with the same verdict, i have a gut feeling that says PC is truly the one that is control. I think she plays her part very well but is very much the antagonist behind the scenes that keeps things moving in the direction they have and are. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie