AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vehicles have to be registered don't they ? How hard could it possibly be to trace an orange or red dodge challenger if the driver is local ? Also, if they have actual video footage of the vehicle, why no plate numbers ?

What am I missing here ?
1. Yes. Doesn't necessarily mean that all vehicles actually are registered, but legally they need to be.
2. I'd be willing to bet that the owner of every vehicle matching the description registered in the county has already been questioned. The car is likely not local.
3. Footage wouldn't necessarily show the plate. The sheriff mentioned that the tip leading to these vehicles was surveillance video from homes/businesses. In most cases these are not going to be the highest quality cameras it's very possible they aren't able to zoom in on plates.

In today's time I really cant say I believe the family knew the suspect or not.

At one time LE immeduately assumed the victim or victims were targeted by someone they knew.

Some still hold that tunnel vision point of view only to learn later on the horrific murders and even kidnapping of young children at the time were carried out by total strangers.

And when total strangers do these kind of crimes including taking children the murdered victims are often overkilled in the most unimaginable heinous ways.

So imo it could easily have been done by someone they never even knew or someone they knew even casually.

No one can be discounted imo.
That's what I thought at first, but the more that gets revealed however little it is, leads me to believe it is someone known to them. So much violence, that's a lot of anger, directed at the parents,but not Jayme. Why?
IMHO I believe answer is hidden in plain sight. A picture truly says a thousand words.

Trying to catch up. Been concentrating on Tammy Moorer trial.

This may have been answered but I'll post it anyway.
This is such a small community, surely the owner of the red/orange Challenger has been identified by now.
Has any additional information come out concerning this car?

I see what your saying also but they look like the ones my parents have and they always rip off and my mom gets new ones. The knots look like that especially when she gets the cushions with the longer ties. I feel like if that chair was used to tie someone up or used somehow in the crime, wouldn't they have bagged it up and transported it completely covered? He is just walking it with gloves on. That's just my speculation. Every little piece we have on this I am just thinking and thinking non stop. I get one scenario in my head and then its debunked. My mind is literally all over the place with this.

BBM

I agree, and we're all over-thinking every bit of it with not enough information!

I see what you're saying. I just can't rationalize why the cushions would have been cut off, and if the chair wasn't used in the crime, why it would be taken away as evidence.

(Now, I'm off to hunt down google pics of chairs with tie-on cushions... :) )

Anyone think the get together earlier in the day could've been a potential catalyst to all of this?

This was a child's BD party. It was said to be a family event. We are not to sleuth or accuse any family member of wrongdoing.
They are victims, also.
I clearly saw this with the aunts yesterday. Broken hearted.

Or if something took place there before the crime. (Not accusing the victims of anything.) We just don't really know when the perp arrived at the house and we don't know what happened before the killings started.

ITA. As far as we know, this all could have started while Jayme and her mom were at the birthday party.

Anyone wish to explore the psychological traits of the person who committed this crime?

A sociopath?

A psychopath?

A narcissist?

A depressive?

Possible or likely criminal past?

Flashy car or understated SUV?

Married or single?

Really difficult to do that with any legitimacy. Especially since so few facts have been confirmed. I'd guess whoever did it is not married. That's the one I'm most sure of, but it's still really just a guess. Need to know more info.

911 dispatch log: Call made from Denise's cell phone, door kicked in

"1:04 329 REQUESTED TO HAVE EMS STAGE. PAGED EMS FOR AN APPARENT SUICIDE.
[118 - 10/15/2018 01:04:17] 325 ADVISED ONE MALE DOWN, MULTIPLE ROUNDS SPENT. REQUESTED THAT ADMIN BE NOTIFIED".

text made red and bolded by me...
Imagine the poor officers walking in on that scene? They see the dad down. They somehow confirm to dispatch "apparent suicide". But then 17 seconds later, they update that there are "multiple rounds spent". It must have been such an incredible shock to them to walk in on whatever they walked in on!! It must have taken them a few seconds for it to register even that there were multiple rounds spent.

This was a child's BD party. It was said to be a family event. We are not to sleuth or accuse any family member of wrongdoing.
They are victims, also.
I clearly saw this with the aunts yesterday. Broken hearted.

I'm going to assume that at a child's birthday party there will be attendees that aren't family and perhaps not known to everyone. At least that's the way it's been at all the ones I've attended and/or held.

JMO.

911 dispatch log: Call made from Denise's cell phone, door kicked in

"1:04 329 REQUESTED TO HAVE EMS STAGE. PAGED EMS FOR AN APPARENT SUICIDE.
[118 - 10/15/2018 01:04:17] 325 ADVISED ONE MALE DOWN, MULTIPLE ROUNDS SPENT. REQUESTED THAT ADMIN BE NOTIFIED".

text made red and bolded by me...
Imagine the poor officers walking in on that scene? They see the dad down. They somehow confirm to dispatch "apparent suicide". But then 17 seconds later, they update that there are "multiple rounds spent". It must have been such an incredible shock to them to walk in on whatever they walked in on!! It must have taken them a few seconds for it to register even that there were multiple rounds spent.

Didn't somebody upthread say the first responders were in trama counseling due to the horror they experienced! I think I read that way at the beginning.

We have several cameras, but they are in black & white at night. The system is a few years old, so I don’t know if the newer ones would be in color 24/7 or not. MOO[/QUOTE There is definately night vision color cams . I have them at my home. My suggestion to you, is to invest in one and place in in the direction of the street and insure it covers the front of your hourse. They are reasonably priced. It isn't necessary that all your cams have these features. It depends on what area you are trying to secure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaleyilene01