GUILTY NY - Suspicious device found near President Bill Clinton and Hillary’s Home, Chappaqua, Oct 2018

The main reason that some are screaming 'false flag' is because of the timing. Anyone that truly was backing Trump, would not do something as high profile and stupid as this, and especially 2 weeks before the midterms.

It just seems way too coincidental that it is happening right now. It seems fishy.
Or it could be that the guilty parties don't want to admit that their hate filled words caused an unhinged person to act.
Think of the resources and time wasted. All in order to win an election?
False Flag makes no sense. IMO

Exactly.

I'm quite familiar with how couriers work as I use them.

Any ol' person can also hand deliver package, of course. If you asked me to deliver some files, I could do that for you (I'm not offering the service, though I know a guy, lol!).

All we know about the CNN package is that is seems to have been hand delivered by some courier, not delivered by the post office.

Other pkgs, though, were sent through post office? Do we know that for sure?

jmo

Right. It sounds like we're saying essentially the same thing, then. ;)

At least one package had the wrong address and was "returned to sender" to Schultz' address in Florida. Another was stopped at a mail center in LA.

I'm not sure if they were all sent via USPS. I'm reading through reports and can't find a definite answer, so LE might not have confirmed either way just yet.

They all appear to be stamped for USPS, but, realistically, could have been sent by FedEx or something else. I tend to believe they were dropped in the post with the intention of them getting to one of two destinations — the addressee or the false "return" address.

That way, there's interaction with commercial delivery services like FedEx, etc.

I've had mail sent to me that wasn't delivered to my address. I got a message from the post office that it had insufficient postage — I had to pay the balance in order to free it from postal jail. It wasn't returned to the sender. That's why I think it's plausible that CNN might hire a courier to pick up something addressed to someone like Brennan at the CNN address.

I do wonder if it was a well-known courier company, or basically some dude on the equivalent of a bicycle or whatever who walked in with the package and claimed to be a courier.

Hopefully the CC video will shed some light on those questions. Hopefully, there's enough evidence on/in those packages to catch the perpetrator and soon.

Ok Everyone,

I hate to be the wet blanket but things are getting a bit out of hand. Simply because this is, without a doubt, a political discussion.

You all we have so many cases to discuss. Pick one. However, if you don't want murder or missing cases we have something a bit different. Netflix.
Some of you used to post in the Making A Murderer Netflix discussion. Now we have a second doc stating Steven Avery is innocent. Do you agree? That discussion sure could use a voice from the other side of the story because most all are saying Avery did not murder anyone.

For now my true crime friends I am closing this thread. If something new develops we can open it back up again.

Memes he posted on his page include an image of Hillary Clinton - one of the bomb targets - labeled “hypocrite.” Other memes promote fringe conspiracy theories about Clinton, calling her a “serial killer” ans accusing her husband Bill Clinton of having people murdered.

There are images criticizing Islam as a “barbaric evil cult” and referring to Muslims as “paedophiles and rapists.”

There are other posts depicting refugees as terrorists, opposing gun control, and attacking former President Barack Obama, who was targeted with a bomb.

[I excised copy re: the present Administration to keep politics out, e.g. MAGA hat, Trump rally.]

THE GUARDIAN Pipe bombs suspect arrested in Florida – live updates

Last edited:
Memes he posted on his page include an image of Hillary Clinton - one of the bomb targets - labeled “hypocrite.” Other memes promote fringe conspiracy theories about Clinton, calling her a “serial killer” ans accusing her husband Bill Clinton of having people murdered.

There are images criticizing Islam as a “barbaric evil cult” and referring to Muslims as “paedophiles and rapists.”

There are other posts depicting refugees as terrorists, opposing gun control, and attacking former President Barack Obama, who was targeted with a bomb.

We need links. If you do not have links to approved sources will we have to remove your post.

Wasn't expecting this...

#MAGA Bomber Suspect Huge U.S. Soccer Fan, Stickers On White Van Suggest

However, a few of Sayoc’s stickers were soccer-related. One had the caption “Top Youth Soccer Recruits For Trump,” and another was of the old U.S. national team crest. Closeup photos of the van taken by Twitter user Mahmud Mohamed show Sayoc might have a strong affinity for soccer.

Absolutely. Add in that these are devices that have travelled across bridges, tunnels, potentially subways and packed roads and we see something that could have rivaled 9/11 in the harm done to people.
These were pipe bombs. A device like that isn’t damaging a bridge, or tunnel.

These are small, crude devices.

We don’t even know if they contained explosives, or the nature of those explosives.

They are deadly, but not weapons of mass destruction. Not even close.[/QUOTE]

They appeared to be bombs, but had no detonator cap so were harmless other than the fear they caused. We have always had the mentally ill among us. Thankfully, no one was physically harmed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back